It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Thoughts Can Time Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Acording to these scientists, the only way to explain certain phenomenon is to conclude that thoughts travel through time.

Video Link

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I haven't watched the vid yet coz my connection is being throttled down by my monopolistic and fascist ISP, but I have always sort of thought that was the case. Like when recalling something you are actually sending thought waves back through time, while prophecies and premonitions may be the same process, but in reverse.

Of course it was just a theory born out of a bottle of vodka and a spliff back in college.

Edit: removed quotes. I suffer from X-fear, the fear of x-posting a.k.a. cross-posting...

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Beachcoma]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
huh... that certainly would explain why, when faced with a new problem, half the time you know what to do, but haven't even thought about it yet.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That video clip is from the film "What the Bleep - Down the Rabbit Hole" which is the second edition of the original film "What the Bleep Do We Know?!" Its a very excellent film which speaks on a range of topics (this clip being one of them). If you are interested in this segment I highly recommend you go out and grab this video.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
...."The Butterfly Effect".... hm

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i think this is an emmense idea especially about the parrell universe and the paradox's been removed when travelin throught them aswell astime

Also i think its gd how ppl see things such as thoughts and non physical things traveling through time yetwhen they apply the same rules to physical objects they become scared and things just fall apart

[edit on 26-12-2006 by mJay]

new topics

top topics

join