It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unable to post to some threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Im not sure if this is the right place to post, or even if this is worthy of a post, but I am having problems posting to some threads.
Some threads I can post to and others I cannot.
This just started a couple of days ago.
Is anyone else having this problem?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
What threads? Some forums need personal access, like Colaberative Fiction and the Research forum threads. Some other threads may have been closed.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
What exactly happens when you try to post to these threads?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
When I go to the Syracuse woman spits on soldier thread its like Im not even logged in. I see all the advertisements and there are no 'quote' or 'reply' buttons.
Some other threads are like that for me too, but I cant seem to notice a pattern.
Other threads are normal, like this one.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I cant reply on the 'everyone in america needs to watch this' thread either.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
When I go to the Syracuse woman spits on soldier thread its like Im not even logged in. I see all the advertisements and there are no 'quote' or 'reply' buttons.
Some other threads are like that for me too, but I cant seem to notice a pattern.
Other threads are normal, like this one.

You might have to log in seperately on PTS.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sometimes, the different Areas of ats such as pts bts etc,
Need you to log in again, for that area.
Also as inteprid mentioned some forums require access such as the research ,debate and collab writing forums.
The other ones that you wont be able to access are the mod forums, Admin forums and councilor forums these are meant for ats staff and members are not permitted in there.
Somethin also happend to me aswell similer to this when all of the tool tips vanished and it asked me to log in again, I hit the home tab or sometimes the recent posts tab and it was all good again,

Omega

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Logging in fixed it
I can be pretty stupid some times, sorry about that.
The idea that I would have to log in to separate forums never even occured to me, as I have never had to do this in the past, but it is a 'common sense' solution that I should have figured out on my own.
Sorry for my incompetance and thanks for your help everyone.

new topics

top topics

join