It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Party Poison (D) Senator Johnson to control Senate????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I did say this would be a farfetched conspiracy. I was throwing it out there as that very clearly. As I don't think he was drugged etc..., but I wanted to hear what other people thought.

No hate involved.

I just hope he doesn't die, as all life is precious. (except mosquitos) I know we all live and die. His life actually could mean the difference in US policy for the next two years.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Let's do a Shiavo twist on this.

Let's say that Johnson has to stay on life support and his wife decides to pull the plug. Would the Democrats respect his wife's decision or would they fight her?

My guess is that Democrats would pay her off to keep him alive. Terri Shiavo's life wasn't important but I'm sure Johnson's is.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Not to nit-pick, but isn't this a needlessly complicated way to kill a political opponent? Even if it is possible to cause an aneurysm, why would you bother? It might kill that person, it might not, Johnson may or may not resign/leave office because of his condition, etc. This is hardly a sure-fire way for the Republicans to recover the Senate.

It would be much more of a sure thing - and much less complicated - to run your political opponent over with a bus or a car, or stage a traffic accident, or have him shot, or any number of other things.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhloydPhan
Not to nit-pick, but isn't this a needlessly complicated way to kill a political opponent?

Yep, totally agree. Plus, this guy was a pretty moderate Democrat. If they were going to take someone out, I think they'd take out a hardcore lefty like Barbara Boxer or something

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhloydPhan
Not to nit-pick, but isn't this a needlessly complicated way to kill a political opponent? Even if it is possible to cause an aneurysm, why would you bother? It might kill that person, it might not, Johnson may or may not resign/leave office because of his condition, etc. This is hardly a sure-fire way for the Republicans to recover the Senate.

It would be much more of a sure thing - and much less complicated - to run your political opponent over with a bus or a car, or stage a traffic accident, or have him shot, or any number of other things.

Poisoning has been a technique used throughout recorded history. There is nothing complex about it other than perhaps the specific toxic agent used. Delivery is quite simple.

Democrat senator Paul Wellstone already died in a vehicular "accident" back in late October 2002. Another vehicular accident would have looked more suspicious.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sbob
Could the Republican Neocon wing of the party have used some sort of drug to cause Democratic Senator Tim Johnson of South Dakota to have a possible stroke.

This is kind of farfetched idea, but it just makes you wonder if it is possible.

Anything is possible. Neo-con republicans follow the bloody old testement, so I think they could resort to murder to remain in power, as it would be acceptable under thier belief system.

But, he is a democrat so don't rule out:

Cocaine, methamphetamines, and other stimulants can cause stroke.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join