It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most important image ever taken.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but check this 5 minute video out. It really just goes to show that humans (at least civilians) know practically nothing about the universe. Not only is it ignorant to think we are the only intelligent life anywhere but it is almost irresponsible.

www.leenks.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I was afraid that video was one of those that you stare at long enough and a scary picture suddenly appears at the end screaming really loud, so I had the volume on low. The numa-numa guy sort of had that effect.
Anyway that's a good video for your average simpleton, but do you think it will mean anything to them? Some people prefer not to think of such things because they either find it frightening or disturbing or they just don't care.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I was afraid that video was one of those that you stare at long enough and a scary picture suddenly appears at the end screaming really loud, so I had the volume on low. The numa-numa guy sort of had that effect.
Anyway that's a good video for your average simpleton, but do you think it will mean anything to them? Some people prefer not to think of such things because they either find it frightening or disturbing or they just don't care.

yeah, guess im preachin to the choir. Still worth a look for anyone who hasnt seen it.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
That was a good little video.

Shows how small this planet is, in the scheme of things.

new topics

top topics

join