It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very cool video about abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Check out this neat video about alien abductions. One guy was describing how the aliens would bob thier heads just like how the alien in the alien interview video would move.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I thought that was put together very well. This is the way that abductions can occur but I am sure it is hard for many of you to really understand this because it isn't the reality we know.

The implant up the nose isn't the tracking device from what I understand it is the implant they can activate when they take you where you can not breathe the air. "Breathing Apparatus" is what I believe they (Grey's) call it.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I thought that was put together very well. This is the way that abductions can occur but I am sure it is hard for many of you to really understand this because it isn't the reality we know.

The implant up the nose isn't the tracking device from what I understand it is the implant they can activate when they take you where you can not breathe the air. "Breathing Apparatus" is what I believe they (Grey's) call it.

Why don't you get this implant x-ray'd and removed so you can prove that you are not crazy? Wow, they call it a "Breathing Apparatus"?? They really are advanced creatures.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
did any body understand the part where the guy chops the baby with a knife?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yes. They were talking about studying why we feel the need to "rescue" other people. How could you not piece that together? They were showing clips of disasters, accidents, horrible scenes and such, and studying our emotions and feelings that viewing such scenes produced. Why do we feel the need to help someone who's been in an accident which we just witnessed? What brings on the "want" or "need" to help another person survive, when we're such a violent species that kills each other.

No wonder they're studying us. We're a pretty messed up and complicated species!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
very interesting points you made there, i think we should study that as well. i wonder if i could get a grant from the government to study such a topic.

top topics

join