It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Photos Believed Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hey all, new member here. Signed up after observing the site for a few days and I am hoping some of you will generously donate some external links to photos you believe to be the most likely candidates for actual real aliens. Im sure everyone would like to have a look and see what each individual deems to be real in their eyes.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i think these guys may possibly be real

www.aliensthetruth.com...

who knows, they seem a little too "cute" for me.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The ET photos I believe to be real are the 1964 Cumberland Spaceman photograph and the 1966 Yugoslavia ET autopsy photos.

1964 Cumberland Spaceman photo:
www.ufoevidence.org...

1966 Yugoslavia ET autopsy photos:
members.xoom.alice.it...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm not much of a believer anymore, but I stumbled across this site earlier today:

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
The ET photos I believe to be real are the 1964 Cumberland Spaceman photograph and the 1966 Yugoslavia ET autopsy photos.

www.ufoevidence.org...

1966 Yugoslavia ET autopsy photos:
members.xoom.alice.it...

That cumberland photo freaks me out. Its just so incredibly strange, it looks like an astronaut. IT could be the ghost of an astronaut! who the hell knows.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
those one pictures look like they came from a video camrea anyone have a link to the actual video of those aliens chasing the guy? or looking at him.. been trying to find this for a while.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well, I dont know where that video is you were talking about, but check this one out...

THIS FREAK THE CRAP OUTTA ME WHEN I FIRST SAW IT...

Enjoy, browse aroud the site if you've never been there, some good vids there.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I thought this photo looked authentic as soon as I saw it. Also the grays have two guards each in real life so this photo could have been given to mankind as a archetypal representation of the way things truly are I believe.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
okay, for a start i thank the cumberland spacman is an old bald dude with hair around the back of his head, in a white shirt FACING THE OTHER WAY. Look at the arm, it's bent the wrong way. No one would remember an old bald dude. IMO

YOU HAVE $0.02.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

www.ufoevidence.org...

Hi there,

This image is the easiest to debunk.

Take a look at this...

You can clearly see that this image is in fact someone standing with their back towards the camera.

I have circled the areas that give this away.

See the Shoulder blades??
See the persons elbow??

This is an image of someone standing behind the little girls with their back towards the camera.

It was not easy to fake images back in the 60's, and it is easy to debunk them now in the age of Photoshop. However, because of Photoshop and other programmes you cannot believe what you see in any media format.

Personally I do not believe aliens are here, I think if Aliens were to arrive here we would all know about it.... perhaps an arrival like Independents day.... V...... Etc....

Anyway....

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
Well, I dont know where that video is you were talking about, but check this one out...

I don't know if that was an alien but it was freaky. I still stand by my impression that aliens must view mankind like the alabama of the universe. I doubt they would come here.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

If I've got my aliens in a row this video is part of the FallwenWings Diesel Viral marketing campaign? The "clue" is given by the feather they show at around 17 seconds.

Video on FallenWings Blog / Bizarre winged creature found in Spain!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Come on...
Do a search.

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I thought this photo looked authentic as soon as I saw it. Also the grays have two guards each in real life so this photo could have been given to mankind as a archetypal representation of the way things truly are I believe.

Debunked. Do a search.

Originally posted by hikix
i think these guys may possibly be real

who knows, they seem a little too "cute" for me.

Fake, fake, debunked, fake. Do a search.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Why don't YOU do the search (as you've OBVIOUSLY come across this info B4 to shout FAKE FAKE FAKE!!).... and prove to me that they are FAKEFAKEFAKE,...as you so eloquently put it

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
yah im sorry i didnt have the time to do a search on every alien picture on this site to see which ones were debunked already.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

HAHAHA, LAUGHED MY ARSE OFF, seriously, where did that clip come from, is it real, that is hilarious when the dude turns his head

new topics

top topics

join