It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gray's look too plastic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hey, Now don't spit coffee all over your keyboard, but to me all these pictures and drawings of these so-called Gray's look to plastic.
Ya think they may be some type of robot ??

I'll bet this has already been talked about...if so...skip it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edited title for grammar

[edit on 14/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The ones that I go to are not robots. There skin is thin almost translucent and it is greyish/white.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
The ones that I go to are not robots. There skin is thin almost translucent and it is greyish/white.

How do you go to them? Please explain.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yes! how do you get to them.
If you can't awnser this you've been officialy de-bunked and are a in-adolescent teen seeking attention.....another words a liar and a fake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the T&C's

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 14/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It has been argued that greys are actually "made" or "grown" and are just used as workers. Some say that they are both organic and synthetic in makeup.

This "plastic" appearance of the skin may be due to it being partly or all synthetic.

JMO should they actually exist at all.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

O RLY?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I guees a advanced civilisation could and would send robots in space across the galaxey instead of themselfs due too they need food and more resources than robots, and need oxygen!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
First off the Grey's would need not a Doctor if in the need of aid they would need a Botonist.

There are different ways they can come for you. If they want you out of body they can do this. They can either float you up into the ship or they can send one of the neat little egg shaped black glass like pods for you. They can come into your room and put control on you and take you that way.

I don't take kindly to the words you use skunk about being fake. I am 58 years old not some wipper-snapper playing around.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
i do not think this has been raise on ATS before , but the idea that " grey aliens are a mechanical construct " is not a new one .

it has appeared in a work of fiction as long ago as 1997 , in a role playing game called " delta green "

in that game the premise was that the greys were the mechanical puppets of an even more monsterous alien race which did not want to reveal its presence on earth .

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
havent scientists theorized about the possibility of lifeforms being made from silicone.

maybe Greys are just that, silicone based entities. im sure that would give the appearance of plastic.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Remember that "unexplanable" alien autopsy video?

www.informantnews.com...

top topics

join