It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Budget

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Im surprised no one has said anything about the black budget, which is the money spent on military projects such as black helicopters.

Phil Schneider, if anyone has heard of him, died mysteriously. Schneider was said the have an encounter with aliens/greys in a military underground base. Infact Schneider says that there are 129.

"Now, I am very worried about the activity of the the federal government. They have lied to the public, stonewalled senators, and have refused to tell the truth in regard to alien matters. I can go on and on. I can tell you that I am rather disgruntled. Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now, I knew this fellow for the better part of 30 years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day, excited, and he told me "they're building prisoner cars." He was nervous. Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over 2 billion dollars for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about 15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government. No more can you vote any of these people out of office. Our present structure of government is "technocracy", not democracy, and it is a form of feudalism. It has nothing to do with the republic of the United States. These people are god-less, and have legislated out prayer in public schools. You can get fined up to $100,000 and two years in prison for praying in school. I believe we can do better. I also believe that the federal government is running the gambit of enslaving the people of the United States

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a "New World Order" in formation, in which secret forces are conspiring to conquer the world and rule over a fascist one-world government. He says that aliens are somehow related to this. Schnieder claims that "the alien agenda" is "to kill off from 5/6 to 7/8 of the planet's population and completely take over by 2029." The remnant human population would be reduced to the status of slaves. Schneider's ideas of the NWO/fascist state ostensibly ruled by aliens, NWO, coincides with many people's suspicions of the Illuminati and the reptilian races that have long influenced human affairs [c.f., David Icke].

en.wikipedia.org...

any opinions about his comments? (i know i didnt mention the black budget much but google it)

join