It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why there is no tangible proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Been lurking on this forum for some time, and maybe this point has been made already, but, if everything I've read here, and everything I've watched on Google Video, has some truth to it and there are aliens that are living here, aliens that are visiting us from other worlds, and even aliens that are time travelers, well, you have quite a Pandora's Box for sure.

If these beings can move in and out of time, they will remain in complete control and we will be kept right here where they have us, in conspiracy mode. How can anyone get their hands on solid proof if the aliens can simply move back and forth in time and alter the situation to their favor?

As for myself, I've seen a UFO and I've even been "beamed" by the liquid light as I call it. I'm afraid until someone starts offering saucer rides at local fairs, well, I just don't see anything really changing anytime soon. I've just kinda relaxed into "when it's time, it's time" mode.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by knows_but_doesnt]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I posted details of cold hard proof, (alien DNA), on the thread 99.99% of close encounters are astral......' It's on page 3 I think

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Can you link that thread ?
I'd be interested in reading that.
Or, link where you found proof of alien DNA. More interested in that.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Can you link that thread ?
I'd be interested in reading that.
Or, link where you found proof of alien DNA. More interested in that.

Thanks,
Lex

His proof is repeating himself ad nauseum with that exact same line and NOTHING stating where he got it. Other than his astral contact alien buddies.....why do astral beings have DNA?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I posted details of cold hard proof, (alien DNA), on the thread 99.99% of close encounters are astral......' It's on page 3 I think

Not being a smart ass here, but are you saying you have the DNA of the 00.01% alien?

Didn't quite follow that 100%

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I posted details of cold hard proof, (alien DNA), on the thread 99.99% of close encounters are astral......'

BUZZZ!!!

The source story itself says the DNA is human. Anomalous, perhaps, but undeniably human.

So how is this "alien" DNA?

Thanks for playing!

After thorough testing of the hair samples, the scientists of the Anomaly Physical Evidence Group arrived at a startling conclusion. The thin blond hair, which appeared to have come from a light-skinned caucasian-type woman, could not have come from a normal human of that racial type. Instead, though human, the hair showed five distinctive DNA markers that are characteristic of a rare sub-group of the Chinese Mongoloid racial type. A detailed survey of the literature on variations in mitochondrial DNA, comprising tens of thousands of samples, showed only four other people on record with all five of the distinctive markers in the blond hair. All four were Chinese, with black hair.

[edit on 12/13/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ah, yes! Another thread like mine with a similar question. Well the DNA isn't exactly tangible proof. I don't think our technology can pinpoint that at the moment. As far as that though I believe in the whole aliens created us and used some of their DNA......just my pathetic thoughts though

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What I have found really interesting here on this forum, is that what I consider "fantasy" posts seem to take off, while some other more logical posts seem to die very quickly.

Just an observation.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
so the DNA came from two human looking alien women who appeared in a man's room. It doesn't matter if it is similar to human DNA, it is still from an alien.

The DNA was given in a type of archetypal situation which mankind should take very seriously. The aliens in this case were being extremely friendly and the man was violent towards them. This is possibly to show that man is a violent creature unfit to be with the aliens. I certainly have found that to be the case as well so I can relate well to what was being shown in that experience.

It's like the alien gods said "Here is some cold hard proof. But to go along with it is some cold hard proof of the violent beings that humans are, and the reason aliens cannot live in peace with them".

I always tell people to be loving towards the aliens because that is the one thing they appreciate. But unfortunately there are some trouble making aliens going around doing bad things and so people are afraid of all aliens.

The bad ones are extremely rare though and they are obviously just putting on a stage show to keep folks away from the loving aliens. probably because people would exploit the aliens if they could.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There's just no proof of this that can be measured by today's protocol.....so basically there is no proof.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You know Probed, for your all-loving Aliens and how much you appreciate their embrace. Your name is ProbedByGreys.....so are the Greys the mean one's or the Astral ones or the .01% physical version? Count me prude, but I don't find the prospect of being probed attributable to an "all-loving" race. But maybe you met one of the actors, trying to scare away those who would not get along with the loving ones, as you so eloquently said. So coming off of this, you are one of these facade inducing evil acting aliens huh?

Do you actually believe the garbage that comes out of your mouth?

P.S. I know I have asked this before, but you have yet to answer. And yes I am stubborn, call me dim-witted for not taking you at your word, but good God man, you come across as fit for a straight jacket for most with half a brain.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If you haven't seen my topic called 'Schizophrenia' in the paranormal forum. Yes, I have schizophrenia and not even I would say what probed has.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Dracotic]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
You know Probed, for your all-loving Aliens and how much you appreciate their embrace. Your name is ProbedByGreys.....so are the Greys the mean one's or the Astral ones or the .01% physical version? Count me prude, but I don't find the prospect of being probed attributable to an "all-loving" race. But maybe you met one of the actors, trying to scare away those who would not get along with the loving ones, as you so eloquently said. So coming off of this, you are one of these facade inducing evil acting aliens huh?

Do you actually believe the garbage that comes out of your mouth?

P.S. I know I have asked this before, but you have yet to answer. And yes I am stubborn, call me dim-witted for not taking you at your word, but good God man, you come across as fit for a straight jacket for most with half a brain.

I've just finished reading up on the latest theories of Jacque Vallee and it looks as though PBGs is describing what Vallee suspects is the case, so hold off on your judgment until you've read up on it and have re-assessed your views. A couple of members are collecting info on him to start a new thread; it might be up tomorrow until then I truly believe an apology is in order to PBG or at the very least a non-judgmental truce.

STM

[edit on 14-12-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Lol, just because someone else has a similar theory doesn't make it TRUE. PBG is stating these things as facts.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Dracotic]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Do you know Jacque Vallee's background? Just wait until the thread is up tomorrow and have a look.

STM

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I am familiar. Doesn't change the fact that he could be crazy.

top topics

join