It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of a alien

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Whenever I see pictures of aliens in the company of military, I think propaganda.

Carefully contrived to imply control and knowledge and the supremacy of the state.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
When are we going to get some new pictures?

All of these pics have been hashed over an over here seemingly a million times. I don't think a new picture (to this board) has come out in over a year!

Also, the alleged battle that killed 20 odd people was part of the whole Dulce thing. How soon we forget....

Things are starting to stagnate around the UFO board and the only thing I see happening is new members bringing up old stuff and old members rehashing it.

We need something new! Something exciting! Something mind blowing!

Heck! We just need something.....

And yes, I am searching for something myself.

On Edit: I am challenging everyone to go out and find something new for the board! Lets get something rolling here! A new Serpo or Titor! Lets get the board humming again!

[edit on 14-12-2006 by jbondo]

[edit on 14-12-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Yes! See, I knew I wasn't the only one who read that. Yes, I also read differing versions of the story. One version claimed it was a fruitful, peaceful meeting. Another version was much darker. There was an argument and our soldiers started shooting, but the bullets were reflected by some energy field or something. The aliens then used some kind of energy weapon and, poof, killed a bunch of soldiers.

What you are talking about sounds like the beginning of a sci-fi series from about 15 or so years ago titled, "Dark Skies". Was a good series, had one of the Wahlberg brothers in it, as I recall.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by Marvinwillis

Do anyone know about this.

IIRC there are several other photos floating round the net , purporting to show an " EBE " in the company of humans .

compared to the neck diameter , and apparent musculature of the neck / shoulder

the cranium is way too big

a head of that size on a body that slender is a centre of gravity nightmare

also as the alien moves - due to inerta of the mass of the head - it would put unacceptable force on the neck

the head is too large

the neck too slender and too long

and the body too slight

Not at all. Bird-bones are filled with air-contained holes, and an alien with that big a cranium could be just as viable having the same bone-structure.

HEY ! here is another picture i believe is aledged to be contemporary to the OP image :

it is captioned as " new mexico 1949 "

i a sure there are others - but i cannot find them GRRRRR :MAD:

That one is fake. It is engineered out of a photo where the two persons are holding a baby carriage between them, hence the weird looking way they are holding his 'hands'. I've seen the original photo.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
its got avery eerie quality about it its almost bizarre enough to be real although is does look a bit hollywood but cant make my mind up about this pic , if it was real it wouldnt surprise me

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm with the jBondster: old stuff getting kind of stale - has anything exciting cropped up lately? I mean no disrespect, but these alien photos have been regurgitated and analyzed here at ATS and elsewhere ad nauseum already.

Ok - maybe I'm feeling a little dissillusioned or something, but I mean c'mon already: with talk of thousands of abductions around the world, myriad UFO's of every stripe every year, etc., etc.; are we to understand that NOBODY has been able to come up with a single, believable alien photo in the last 1/2 century or longer?? (and I don't mean the rubbery alien autopsy stuff or any of Jaime Masson's little video friends either).

Not ONE of these ex-military types have a death-bed confession, not one researcher, scientist, politician, NOBODY?? Even our inept government can't be THAT good at keeping these secrets for so long. After 50-60 years, someone would have wanted to share the truth - a humanist, disgruntled employee, opportunist, ANYONE?

As time goes on and we exhastively read through these ATS threads day after day, month after month, I am increasingly reminded of the physist Enrico Fermi's famous Paradox: If there are billions of stars in countless galaxies and the laws of life and nature are universal, then, as most believe, the universe should be teeming with life. WELL THEN, WHERE ARE THEY?

Thanks for the post - keep looking up...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

IIRC there are several other photos floating round the net , purporting to show an " EBE " in the company of humans .

my innitial reaction to that photo , [ as an engineer ]

is " oh my mr alien , what a big head you have "

compared to the neck diameter , and apparent musculature of the neck / shoulder

the cranium is way too big

a head of that size on a body that slender is a centre of gravity nightmare

also as the alien moves - due to inerta of the mass of the head - it would put unacceptable force on the neck

the head is too large

the neck too slender and too long

and the body too slight

Problem is Ape, you thinking about a Human, not an Alien.

If it is real, then they would come from an alien planet, in an alien environment, where evolution places different demands on the biology. It is entirely feasible that Aliens could look like that, or even have there mouths were their anuses should be! Who know.... Their aliens!

They don't all have to have funny nose ridges like on Star Trek!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Not ONE of these ex-military types have a death-bed confession, not one researcher, scientist, politician, NOBODY?? Even our inept government can't be THAT good at keeping these secrets for so long. After 50-60 years, someone would have wanted to share the truth - a humanist, disgruntled employee, opportunist, ANYONE?

Either that, they just don't truly exist.

Which is more plausible?

And if they do exist, why come here?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

External Link

i know one thing that it looks hella fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster

External Link

Care to share your thought's as to why? Or should we just accept your reasoning as gospel and move on?

I dont know either way, seen it before many times. But it bugs me when you get the one liner's going "it's hella fake" without any sort of reason why..

I should charge you for wasting my bandwidth...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Right on Mr Chipps, thanx!
I'm going to watch this and I'll get back to you on this.

Hey, if you all are so bored with this, go find some new stuff to prove/disprove.
Besides, not everyone has the time to sit on ATS all day and read posts.

Okay, that being said, I feel better now.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Ahahahahahahahaha
That's awesome!
I love that.
Classic!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh, before I forget...

Some time ago, I saw something about some video footage of ufos taken by someone called "Defender" or something like that.
What was that about?
Anyone know what happened there?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
Wu, you may have already seen this video, but it touches on what you're talking about. It's the complete 1 hour and 6 minute documentary about the "Alien Interview". It's a very amazing and creepy video to watch. They touch on the whole background of the governments interaction with aliens and it talks about the incident you're interested in. Watch it and let me know what you think.

Complete Alien Interview Documentary

Where are the eyelids? this tape sugests that ETs have 0 musculature in their face. There is absolutly no facial movement at all. Some mouth movement is sugested. No eye muscles no brow muscles nothing at all that shows any kind of indication that this thing was alive. I am sorry unless you are a fish or a bug you have eyelids. Eyes that big have to be kept moist somehow.

I do feel sorry for the puppet it seems like it was going through a lot of pain. but if this were a real videotape of an alien interview there would be a couple of things.

first you with your little eyes (comparatively) go without blinking for 4+ minutes and see how they feel. Go to a mirror and imagine yourself in the aliens shoes. look at the muscles in your face see what they are doing. Look at your dog for a while and see the musles working in their face your cat. look at any land creature on the planet and show me one that has 0 face muscles.

Second I understand it was a dark room because the alien is not comfortable in the light. However. when the medics that arrived on the scene to examine the alien shined that light into it's face don't you think that it would have raised its hands up defensivly just a little bit anyway? I know the alien might have know the docs were there to make sure it was alright. But natural reactions would have sugested that the arms move just a little bit instead of hanging limp by it's side. The sudden onset of light in darkness causes anyone especialy when its a suprise or in distress to move their hands up to protect the eyes.

Bottom line a creature with eyes that big has to have eyelids. BLINK DANGIT BLINK! Poor puppet so misused by people.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by conspiracymaster

External Link

Care to share your thought's as to why? Or should we just accept your reasoning as gospel and move on?

I dont know either way, seen it before many times. But it bugs me when you get the one liner's going "it's hella fake" without any sort of reason why..

Actualy this is one of the more convincing photographs I have seen. From the discriptions I have read and the ideas I have seen on here at ATS it seems that this if it is a fake picture would be a good fake. It's not overly done. Sure nice pose by the alien but it seems like it would be feasable.

I could imagine a species that evolved over milions of eons. perhaps on a world where gravity isnt the same as it is on earth. (PROBABLE! where else in the universe are you going to find a planet with the exact same gravity as on earth) maybe the planet these beings come from is smaller with less gravity. Perhaps they no longer need such physical bodies to do work but one thing I do know EVERYONE NEEDS EYELIDS! SHESH!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I can't think at the moment, but I am sure there are creatures on Earth without eyelids...

EDIT: Adders and Grass Snakes in the Uk have no eyelids...thats just for starters...

[edit on 14/12/06 by stumason]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I can't think at the moment, but I am sure there are creatures on Earth without eyelids...

EDIT: Adders and Grass Snakes in the Uk have no eyelids...thats just for starters...

[edit on 14/12/06 by stumason]

Ok Granted that I will give you those two types of creatures have no eyelids. Ok how does their apearance compare to the alien in the video? Also Geckos have no eyelids. However these examples are all from reptilian species that arn't very advanced. What we are looking at is something that evolved over who knows how long. to not only become sencient but to master space travel.

Even if the creature evolved from a reptilian form of life these creatures still have some sort of an occular structure. Every species you sugested has some sort of an eyeris even if it is slit like it has some sort of a distinction in the membrane of the eye. The light shining into they eyes of this "alien" would have reflected something to give a tell that it was alive. By this video this "alien" has only a pupil so all light enters into the cornia of the eye. Therefore this creature would be so sensitive to light that a flashlight shining into it's eye would probably blind it and send it into shock.

What do these creatures live underground with no sunlight whatsoever? if so the would be relitivly blind. (like deep sea life forms) which could be so but would make interstelar travil very difficult.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Again, your thinking of earth creatures.

Aliens don't have to be anything like what we have on Earth, do they?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Problem is Ape, you thinking about a Human, not an Alien.

no , i am commenting on an anthropormorphic biped - from the evidence of the alledged EBE photos ,

and see that they :

are bipedal humanoids

are almost certainly vertebrates

probally possess an endo skeleton

several aledged EBE photos even show developed clavicles [ or a faximilie thereof ]

If it is real, then they would come from an alien planet, in an alien environment, where evolution places different demands on the biology.

so explain again wht they look so much like us ?

star trek does not go far beyond prostetic noses etc , because it is on a budget - and needs to use human actors

IMHO the " clasic grey " is an unimaganative fabrication - it posesses not remarkable alien qualities , just morphs of human heatures .

unless your "alien " has huge cavities in its head , your hollow avian bones example is meaningless

in a human , the brain weighs more than the skull , in most cases .

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
First, I am not advocating that it is real. Just pointing out that thinking of terrestrial circumstances when faced with something Alien is not going to get you very far.

Se, even in your above post, you assume that their very bone structure is similar to something terrestrial. For all you know, it could be hollow, or spongy, or made out of a strange sort of Mushroom soup... Who knows!

Without being able to physically examine the specimen, basing your theories on a grainy photograph is a waste of time.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join