It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Mayor: Energy Supply Gone By 2012!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I thought it was strange that he mentions 2012 as the date!

Launching the "New York 2030" planning campaign, Mayor Bloomberg said the city expects an additional 200,000 residents by 2010. It will affect the energy demand, and the current supply will only last until 2012.

NYC Faces Population Explosion By 2030, Mayor Says

mod edit: changed to external quote tags

Quote Reference (review link)

[edit on 14-12-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I live in New York and I am not surprised at all by this announcement considering every summer from the 2003 nation wide blackout that effected so many homes, we have been having black outs in all areas of new york due to the heavy constraints put on Con-Ed's grid system. They should have reworked it all long time ago.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
yeh the power problems seem to be occuring i gess people will have to start to reserch cold fusoion and get power that way.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What are you doing to help reduce your consumption of foreign oil
and are you using alternative energy?

I am!

GO GREEN!

Solar, Wind, Geothermal !

www.homepower.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ENRON has admitted on record that they faked power shortages which caused blackouts in order to drive up energy prices. This is quite common.
The whole income tax fraud is coming apart at the seems so the the "Elite " are using the environmental threat as a mechanism to create a world tax cause everyone uses energy and to control people. There are trillions of barrels of oil left, trillions of cubes of natural gas left, millions of untapped Uranium pounds in Saskatchewan, trillions of untapped methane in the ocean, etc, etc, etc.

This is just political jargon to scare the SHEEP and legislate away more of their rights while turning pollution into a commodity to be traded on the stock market.

People really got to WAKE UP and research this stuff for themselves instead of believing politicians & television.

New York could put in tidal genarators off its coast, it should build more power plants, but that would cause an abundance of electricity causing prices to go down & we can't have that.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I just posted on this without finding this thread.
So here it is already:

Good luck to Mayor Blomberg.
He wants windmills on top of NYC buildings and bridges.
So here it is already:

He is a Don Quote figure now.

In the 70s under the Carter Administration a west side 11 story
building got a grant and the nearby Con Ed plant gave them heck.

The City Counsel ruled for the mill to go up.

Here is a Tesla secret sold to German in 1914:
Earth vibrations to electrical vibrations and power.

Works on submarines too, and good as go forever better than nuclear.
But Con Ed again, so...

You Know How It Is... No You Tell Me..

top topics

join