It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are You Attacking Jesus?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
We are ALL sinners and are saved ONLY by the grace of God through the blood of Jesus Christ.

[edit on 12/14/2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
We are ALL sinners and are saved ONLY by the grace of God through the blood of Jesus Christ.

really?
i'm a sinner?
define a sinner, is a sinner just another name for a person?
why must there be a deus ex machina moment to save me?
why were we given will if the only way to be saved is to hand it over?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
WOW! You have a lot of questions. I suggest you read the bible and learn for yourself. You know what they say...."Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

If you can show me, without a doubt, that Jesus or God exists.

I CAN, but you're gonna have to die first, although I don't recommend this way if you have not accepted the Truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

really?
i'm a sinner?
define a sinner, is a sinner just another name for a person?
why must there be a deus ex machina moment to save me?
why were we given will if the only way to be saved is to hand it over?

God wants you to Love him, he will not force it upon you, this is why he gave us free will. you don't have to love him if you don't want to, it's your choice, and I see you have chosen not to love him.

You have broken the Ten Commandments, that's why you're a sinner.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I CAN, but you're gonna have to die first, although I don't recommend this way if you have not accepted the Truth.

Did you have to die to see the truth Humbleone? Because if not, I don't think we can trust your opinion. And I'm talking really died. Complete braindead, nothing. And I mean all done for hours or days.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
And I'm talking really died. Complete braindead, nothing. And I mean all done for hours or days.

Do you mean 6 feet under, buried at sea or cremated.

Yes I have died and seen the truth though I wasn't cremated.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
No I simply asked, and I received, you all can do the same thing.

Matthew 7
Ask, and It Will Be Given
7"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. 9Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? 10Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? 11If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

revelation 3
20Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. 21The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I CAN, but you're gonna have to die first,

That was funny! Like the mafia who said, "I could tell ya but I'd have to kill ya."

You have broken the Ten Commandments, that's why you're a sinner.

Which commandment(s) did madness break?

Yes I have died

Were you all the way dead? Or only mostly dead? Because if you were all the way dead, seems like they would have pronounced you dead. And in that case, your advertised sticky thread should be for your "DE" instead of your "NDE", don't you think?

Just messin with ya.

I simply asked, and I received, you all can do the same thing.

I already have, thank you.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Were you all the way dead? Or only mostly dead? Because if you were all the way dead, seems like they would have pronounced you dead. And in that case, your advertised sticky thread should be for your "DE" instead of your "NDE", don't you think?

Just messin with ya.

No I just stopped breathing for 14 days. Anyway nobody can have a DE and talk about it because they are...well...dead...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well from not knowing him personally, i can already tell you at least two that he has broken. Thou shalt not have other Gods before me, and thou shalt not bear false witness.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yes I have died and seen the truth though I wasn't cremated.

I honestly find that very hard to believe. I've read your accounts, but don't see what you stated as death. I'm sorry, but it seems more like a fever induced hallucination. And when I say dead, I mean really dead. No brain activity, no nuthin'.

Until someone really dies, there's no way to know what happens after. And because of this, we're all on even ground when it comes to what happens after.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I honestly find that very hard to believe.

I'm fully prepared to accept that.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Must you all attack KL's NDE?

I really believed it happened, and I'd like to see how brave you all are when you're all on your death bed, you're probably gonna be the ones crying for Jesus the most.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Must you all attack KL's NDE?

Gosh, everything is an attack to you, isn't it?

Maybe you should read what I posted on the very first page of KL's NDE thread:

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Thank you KL for sharing your wonderful story with the board.

I think it's normal for people who have such experiences to feel that it's a life-changing experience. The experience imparts knowledge. Where once there was faith (belief without knowledge) there is now knowledge.

Yeah... that's a vicious attack all right.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That's OK thehumbleone, I am just trying to, as accurately as possible, share my story with anyone that will listen. I believe it's touching many people, even BH left a nice post in my NDE thread. I have had MANY wonderful u2u's from people that said my story changed or strengthened their faith, I even had someone tell me via u2u that my story prevented them from committing suicide one evening and brought them back to God. I have no doubt that God is working through my story.

One or two negative comments are but insignificant scratches on the thirty foot wall of the positive.

EDIT: oh BH just posted her comments, I just went back to read them myself.

[edit on 12/14/2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My saying that I don't believe he was technically dead shouldn't count as an attack. It had a profound impact on his life I'm sure. And that impact could be seen as spiritual. But I'm sure that that close, see what they were raised to see.

Imagine central China, circa 500AD. If you almost died of a fever, but were revived and lived to to tell of your NDE. Jesus wouldn't be there my friend, but Buddha probably would. Do you get what I'm saying?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Could be but I guess we won't know till we die.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Well from not knowing him personally, i can already tell you at least two that he has broken. Thou shalt not have other Gods before me, and thou shalt not bear false witness.

i haven't had any gods period, i don't see how i'm having any gods before the judaio-christian god

and when have i beared false witness?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Stop attacking Satan! I mean look at all the religions in the world, they always have their Satan...can't take responsibility for your own crimes perhaps? Gotta blame the big S for everything. Well no! I'm tired of it! Satan is my friend and my guide to the spiritual world.
So until you stop attacking my Satan, I'll stop attacking your Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha and so forth!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join