It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Userbars.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It seems we have exceeded our bandwidth on the User bars.

Umbrax, I was wondering if you could host the image on a fresh URL so I could save it and host it in my own ATS web space.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So that's what that little message is at the bottom of a whole bunch of members' sigs... I couldn't figure that out.

I can't say I'm shocked... the amount of pageviews we've had lately combined with the amount of userbars that were hosted there... even though they're tiny little things I guess it just added up!

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
So that's what that little message is at the bottom of a whole bunch of members' sigs... I couldn't figure that out.

You didn't know it was the new trend?

Damn DJ, I thought you were "with" the times.

But yeah, with the additional traffic, I think this was inevitable.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I had wondered how come I kept seeing that everywhere, but oh well. Glad I modified mine a bit first. It isn't a big file, so how many page views have we had, and isn't it monthly bandwidth, and I've seen those since about the 10th?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I go into my bandwidth problem here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once the month restarts all the images will reappear.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Is it a problem if I save the image and host it in my own web space? To prevent this from happening in the future.

I'll patiently wait until the month rolls over, but at that point, is it an issue at all?

Thanks!

[edit on 20-2-2007 by chissler]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Is it a problem if I save the image and host it in my own web space? To prevent this from happening in the future.

Please do

It is always a good idea to host stuff on your own.

I'll patiently wait until the month rolls over, but at that point, is it an issue at all?

I believe that I didn't actually exceed my limit and this is a glitch (it has happened to me before over a year ago) so I doubt I'll have this problem next month. I'm also shuffling around some images on my blog just in case.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks!

As always, your efforts are appreciated. It is evident that a lot of work went into the creation of these bars, and I look forward to seeing them around the boards again.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
These userbars, some people's avatars, images on tinWiki, images on my blog, and various other sigs and images are all hosted on that photobucket account.
I'm sick of seeing that lil' "bandwidth" image

I'll be a happy man once the month rolls over.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join