It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran are they building a NUKE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Israel might do a prementive strike against Iran's power plant, some of the press claim. Will the United States stand up for Israel if it happens.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think most of the press wants this to happen, after all... news = more revenue.

I'm sure the US would back Israel, because "war=money".

I sure hope it doesn't, though.

Iran has no nukes- Sept. 04'

No Nukes - Jan. '06

White House Doesn't Believe CIA Report - November 06'

I think it's pretty much safe to say the same ole' same ole' has been addressed about whether or not Iran is seeking nuclear weapons or has nuclear weapons.

If Israel does a preemptive strike on Iran, I'm sure the US will back them, and it would be nothing new to the current administration on it's "shoot 1st, ask questions later" ideology.

The ideology that the current administration has is very un-American. I hope like hell nothing comes of it, due to it being "unwarranted".

Sad Sad Sad.

[edit on 12/13/2006 by Infoholic]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, Iran can answer the question by allowing IAEA inspectors to do their job as part of the NPT which Iran signed.

But Iran won't.................

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
But Iran won't.................

Let me add some fact to enlighten you, ferretman2...

Despite intense propaganda by the US and some EU countries, the regular visits of the International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors to the Iranian nuclear sites and installations further illustrates Iran's transparent cooperation with the IAEA.

In addition, all Iran's nuclear activities are also supervised and recorded by the IAEA cameras installed in all Iranian nuclear sites and centers.

So far an unprecedented figure of over 2000 person/day inspections have been carried out of Iran's nuclear facilities by the IAEA, but all inspection reports, including those presented by the IAEA Director-General Mohammad ElBaradei to the UNSC and Board of Governors, are in confirmation of Iran's continued adherence to the IAEA and NPT rules and regulations.
source

By the way, I got this link directly from here... international-atomic-energy-agency-news.newslib.com...

Remember, look before you leap.

[edit on 12/13/2006 by Infoholic]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If that doesn't cut it for you, here's another more "reliable" source...

20. Iran has been providing the Agency with access to declared nuclear material and facilities, and
has provided the required nuclear material accountancy reports in connection with such material and
facilities. However, Iran has not provided the Agency with full access to operating records at PFEP.

IAEA Report on Iran

Happy hunting.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here is lots of information. about 25 of 100's

top topics

join