It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a limited period ignore list?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
To be frank, I rarely use the ignore list. I prefer to read the for myself what so-and-so fool has posted -- it can be solid entertainment. Of course sometimes people can be so thick that it gets on your nerves, like lecturing a wall of mosquitoes, hence I am grateful for the ignore list.

But most times I just wanna send that name to the ignore list for a while, maybe a day or two until things blow over. Most times I forget that there are a couple of names in that list.

So I'm proposing, if it's not difficult to come up with, an option to send the names to the list for a limited amount of time. What do you think?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
But you can just remove them.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
When I put someone on ignore, they generally stay there.. I have no need for a temprorary ignore list..

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If you put someone on ignore, you should be the one to take them off, not an ATS eggtimer (which by the way makes a great gift for the holidays).

Shamless Plug Monkeys, not just for the Bill O'Reilly Show anymore...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I know, I remove them myself, but a lot of times I forget they're there... so what happens is that I find myself wondering sometimes, "whatever happened to that loud-mouth..."

ATS sells egg-timers?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Have we really become so lazy that we can't do this our selves? Why must the admins automate everything? Should they wipe our noses too?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It's not a matter of laziness... just forgetfulness

top topics

join