It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think I may have opened something, AA how do you shut it down Im experiencing up pleasant thoughts and I dont like it.

Its ok I worked it out, basically that low frequency signal set up a small standing wave in the tin walls of my shed I think due to that fact its summer and very dry here hence it being above ground potential.

Im not very good at concentrating for trancing myself and staring into this flower thing is driving me mad. I have a female freind who is into this stuff so I will get her this afternoon to try it because this frequency definitely has some unique characteristics.

Low frequency shouldn't be able to stand up like it did in my shed walls but it did and I proved it by using the electronic ear to listen and not pump out the signal. Once I earthed the shed to my power mains earth it dissipated, the shed earth stake looks dry and needs to be rebonded.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

Originally posted by AlBeMet
Ok I dloaded Brainwaive Generator and set the Hz to .834 sine wave and clicked play. to say the least I was amazed My wolfer started responding to a in and out beat, now mind you my tweeters made no noise but it is clearly there on my sub, probably vibrations from the speaker considering you should not be able to hear this.

As much as I know Brainwave is useing TWO tones to generate the one tone of desire and not one. What setting did you use?

Right click on the binaural beat Freq. and set both to .834Hz

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
AA, you seem to be dodging one prevelant question. How did you first get these technique(s) such as the colors one and sound one? How did you establish original "contact"?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Dracotic,

First I am dodging people who continually flame me, for them I have nothing to say. If I missed a question it was an honest mistake because there is so much negativity in this thread it�s easily to step over the questions.

FOR AA

AA, you seem to be dodging one prevelant question. How did you first get these technique(s) such as the colors one and sound one? How did you establish original "contact"?

You asked two prevalent questions J

You can find the answerers to the first technique in another thread. The sound technique came through an information viewer a few nights ago, so I am presenting the information to all of you to experiment with.

I will answer your last question but first I want to ask everyone ready this thread, what is you preconception of �First Contact�?

AA

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Ok I dloaded Brainwaive Generator and set the Hz to .834 sine wave and clicked play. ...

As much as I know Brainwave is useing TWO tones to generate the one tone of desire and not one. What setting did you use?

Right click on the binaural beat Freq. and set both to .834Hz

I see.
Well now check below under audiable pitch. unclick track another parameter.
Then right click and you see the frequence. It says 41.7 Hz.

It creates two pure tones around 41.7 hz (this can pass the soundcard) with a frequence distance of 0.834Hz to each other. In case of a stereo speaker. One tone is played on the one stereo speaker and the other tone on the other.

If you set the audiable pitch higher say 440Hz you recognice what happens when you mix such two tones. It creates one of the middle frequence that is amplitude (volumen) modulated. You hear the 440hz getting louder and more silent in the frequence of the 0.834 hz.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It creates two pure tones around 41.7 hz (this can pass the soundcard) with a frequence distance of 0.834Hz to each other. In case of a stereo speaker. One tone is played on the one stereo speaker and the other tone on the other.

If you set the audiable pitch higher say 440Hz you recognice what happens when you mix such two tones. It creates one of the middle frequence that is amplitude (volumen) modulated. You hear the 440hz getting louder and more silent in the frequence of the 0.834 hz.

ok where you stated: I see.
Well now check below under audiable pitch. unclick track another parameter.
Then right click and you see the frequence. It says 41.7 Hz.

I right clicked on audiable pitch set that to to .834Hz started it then turned my speakers all the way up and can hear a very high tone verry faintly but can hear it pulsing.

AA is this the sound we need the one thats harder to hear?

AlBeMeT

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 14-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
AA, for me first contact wouldn't be like seeing a U.F.O.. More along the lines of being given a message or having an exchange of words/thoughts etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i downloading the program and when i set the frq i only go into the - Hz and i cant seem to set the right number.

anyone step by step instructions?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
i downloading the program and when i set the frq i only go into the - Hz and i cant seem to set the right number.

anyone step by step instructions?

right click where you are trying to slide it to the- and click edit hope this helps

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
what did you set your end rage at? it tells me it has to be between 0-10?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
you mean the sweep thats the time it runs for before it starts over.

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I started a new thread on the brainwave Generator because I found stuff on oobe.

Have a look

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I used something called VoiceSync MultiGen, created a tone file of .834Hz with a duration of 810 seconds and saved that as a .WAV file.

VoiceSync MultiGen Download

The .WAV file was something like 64MB - too much to sit and wait to upload. So I used "Switch" to convert the file to a smaller .WAV file and came out with a file that was 5.68MB or thereabouts.

Anyone wanting to try it out with this file can download it here:

LINK TO .834HZ 810 SECOND SOUND FILE

Here's a screenshot showing how I set the generator.

I timed the output to exactly 13 min. 30 seconds, however, I assume that the timer on Windows Media player and other programs does not have the precision of, say, an atomic clock, but should do well enough.

I think any affects generated through these means will not pass or fail based on a miscounted second timer...

Good luck all! I'm trying it tonight!

[edit on 14-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
One serious question for AA ... does it matter what the bitrate of the file is? If it's an mp3 does that make it any less viable than a wav? I don't know how much compression would affect a solid tone like that ... anyone else?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
ALRIGHT. I'm going to try it tonight!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts � Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

AA is this the sound we need the one thats harder to hear?

AlBeMeT

YES

AA

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The .WAV file was something like 64MB - too much to sit and wait to upload. So I used "Switch" to convert the file to a smaller .WAV file and came out with a file that was 5.68MB or thereabouts.

Please upload the bigger file you don�t want to diminish the quality of the file by down grading it.

AA

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

One serious question for AA ... does it matter what the bitrate of the file is? If it's an mp3 does that make it any less viable than a wav? I don't know how much compression would affect a solid tone like that ... anyone else?

Use a uncompressed wave file no mp3, they lack the substance that you need.

AA

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
FYI -wav is a form of compression
might want to get it raw some how.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I tried it and entered a deep state. Nothing anyother meditation wouldn't do. Nothing happened. What a waste of time.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join