It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

There is a list of people claiming to "Know" the truth and this includes people like Hoagland, Greer, Maxwell, Icke, Burisch, Sereda, Tsarion, Agnew, Cooper, Horn, Daniels and Leer but isn't just restricted to this bunch and guess what ? They are selling books

Yeah but hey, if YOU thought you had some knowledge to bring to the table, wouldn't YOU want to write a book and tell as many people as possible..... if you didnt that would be a little selfish.

nothing wrong with spreading your views, and i dont hear THESE people putting down others (well maybe one or two you mentioned), we all have a "logic center", you chose to read whatever then process the info accordingly...

You may miss something by avoiding certain views or info, certainly no point in doing that heh?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracotic

STAY ON TASK NOW!

Mod Note:
I'd like to remind everyone to stay on topic.
Further disruptions can cause this thread to be closed.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Stop making your opinion about whose the protagonist or antagonist. It's all opinion and no fact. Just like your super psychic links.

I NEVER stated it was true, I just meant it was interesting.... How the hell can i prove ANYTHING is true...all i can do is show whats there..up to how ever to decide if its true or not.

Funny though, people say dont believe everything you read...if thats the case..why are we wasting our time with the internet, newspapers, magazines....

all we can do is go and do some research, and if you disagree with what you've read then fair enough, but dont come along (and im not talking about you personally)..and start screeming FALSE/HOAX/BS..without even KNOWING what your screeming about, there's just NO point.

Anyway, we agree oon one thing......STAY ON TOPIC.
either that or close the thread, other wise ATS might get a new forum entitled..."TAKE IT OUT SIDE"!!

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This is exactly why humanity is where it is today. Imagine where'd we be if people stopped wasting their time in false miracles from the skies and started to improve themselves within the boundaries of reality that most of us spend our daily lives in. No aliens, no enlightenment, only reality. The only improvements humanity will receive will be entirely because of our own actions. Don't live your lives waiting, it wont happen. Get off you asses and live you lives as we were intended to do. The aliens are in you head. They are you. Get some friends, real people.

Read my signature, it makes sense you know.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
This is exactly why humanity is where it is today. ....

Awesome post Toasty.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts � Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I would agree with you Toasty, I once fell into that 'trap' as the case may be.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well the Grays must need a tuner ... by my calculations .834 Hz is pretty much dead between an A and an Ab note hehe.

www.vibrationdata.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Why the heck do people continue to bash AA BEFORE they even try his suggestion? Why??? Instead we have five pages of people bashing him and his idea before any of you people give it a try?!?! Its very disappointing ATSers. And this coming from a guy (me) who determined that his last method had to be a form of self hypnosis. . .but at least I had the nuts to TRY IT before calling him out. All you people do is cast stones without the right to do so!!

For the freaking record, unlike everyone else here I DID try this tonight. I had a slight buzzing in the back of my head much like the stream technique and started to feel light. I started to get queezy and am currently taking a break.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by amongus]

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors � Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
QUESTION AA. . just to be sure I am doing this correctly.

1. Do I have to print a copy of the FOL, or can I simply look at the image off my computer screen.

2. Do we close our eyes and imagine the FOL, numbers etc. . or do we zone out with our eyes open while looking at the FOL?

Thank you

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
this thread is going no where fast because most people her do not believe...

try it, if it doesn't work say it didn't work for you and leave.

this is really annoying.

don't think you are, know you are. best freaking line out there.

don't think its going to work, know it will

TRY IT!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
OK I was a total sceptic as you can see in my previous post's, but I decided to give AA the benfit of the doubt. I have in my workshop some nice audio test equipment ( as Im an electronics tech by trade ) non the least of which is a digital SigGen and a very expensive accoustic detector used for accoustics ( industrial not musical ) that detects at an Ultra Low frequency that we use for ground penetrating radar.

I decided to setup the suggested frequency in a perfect Sinusoidal Wave form and output it at a low wattage to this accoustic detector ( it can also act as a sort of speaker ). I followed the directions set out by AA and to my astonishment something really weird happend.

Now I need to give this another few test's as I freaked at the sensations I recieved after listening to about 5-6 minutes of it and am not quite sure what to make of it. I will post my conclusions when I think I can portray accurately what happned and hopefully repeat it.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
finally someones giving it a go!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'll tell you this right now, I dont know if this has anything to do with my last try. . .but my tivo flipped out and paused off and on for about five minutes, right in the middle of me giving this another go. I found it strange and have stopped once again. My questions above still stand, and dont want to go further until I get clarification of exactly what to do here.

AA help. ..

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
anyone one have the recording already for me to download so i can be lazy and get it off them?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Dangler. .check your u2u's. I have a tone for you

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i sent you a msg let me knwoif you dont get it some control thing is on?
dont know forsure if you will get my msg

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is weird phenomenom using that tone, I just shifted the tone up a few 0.001 HZ's and nothing. The I shifted it down a few and nothing, the effect definitely seems to be exactly on 0.834 HZ for some reason.

After you listen to this tone ( cant hear a bloody thing ) and stare at the Flower and then close your eyes the image left on your retina appears to have a slight taint of colour. Try this with any other image and all you get is the usual black and white faded out image.

I will next try and increase the wattage a little as after the 13.5 minutes nothing magical happend.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Dangler. .seems the file is too large for me to email.

Maz. . so, you play the tone and stare at the flower for a minute, then close your eyes? Did you focus on the numbers at all? I did get a buzzing in my head the first time I tried it, but I got lightheaded and stopped because I didnt know if I was doing it right.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Ok, I must say I'm going to have to give this a try now. I was flipping through the posts on this topic, now it looks like there may something interesting going on at that frequency.

Troy

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
woohoo!!

everyone seems abit cheerier today, and MAZZROTH, sorry if i said any thing untoward to you, can't remember if i did, but sorry just in case

the fact that you're a skeptic makes me REALLY intrigued that you experience some thing....so now im deffinately gonna try it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join