It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
This is all of my opinion, it might be off topic so let’s get it back on topic

What I'm saying, is that, does this belong in UFO/Alien topic, because threads like yours seem to thrive, but never have any evidence or material to back them up?

Maybe tone generators lol

Threads that have "actual" material die a quick death.
Where's yours?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I like my new home thanks interpieded.

AA

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

AA

I'm glad you approve. Next step the Trash Bin.

Just saying. See the T&C. #1

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Hank,
I dont have a clue?

Why do you think its not working?

AA

You are the one with the Stream, and you don't have a clue? So much for infinite knowledge, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's time to put up or shut up - isn't that patently obvious to you yet, AA?

You want to get "back on topic with those getting results", eh? Sir, there have been NO results (alien contacts). That's why there is such frustration trying to keep this thing on topic - the topic is a dead end.

Now it sounds like you want to string us along for another 5 years thanks to Amongus planting the Mayan seed in your head.

Intrepid, Hank, and many, many others are getting fed up. You promise earth-shattering documents - we get nothing. Fool-proof methods - zilch. Commonly available meditation techniques - leading to what? Goose eggs.

Convince us this is not just a fantasy yarn your fabricating as we go along.

Intrepid said, "strike two". The third pitch is now crossing the plate - what are you going to do?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Now it sounds like you want to string us along for another 5 years thanks to Amongus planting the Mayan seed in your head.

Sorry about that, I certainly didnt mean to derail the thread. Afterall, did I not tell him to u2u it to me? My question was indeed double edged. I really did want to know his thoughts on 2012 if he is indeed in touch with the grays. . which I think does pertain to this thread. I also thought that he would somehow contradict himself along the way, and I sure didnt have to wait long for that to happen did I? Funny how after I planted the 2012 seed he makes mention that we wont have real proof until after 2012 . . in a totally different post, Intrepid caught that one.

Bottom line is that you are right on. . he'll drag this along now so we'll keep posting.

Until I get that "alien manifesto" he promised, I'm done replying to his threads.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by amongus]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If I was "hell bent on sutting it down". It would be down. We let no one make these kind of claimes for this long with nothing to show.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
"No one make these kinds of claims for this long with nothing to show."

Humm maybe you should go back and read some of positive and undeniable experiences people are having instead of voicing your opposition without reading it through.

Just a thought....

AA

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Humm maybe you should go back and read some of positive and undeniable experiences people are having instead of voicing your opposition without reading it through.

Just a thought....

AA

There have been zero undeniable claims, Alien Agenda. The only claims that have been able to be put to any kind of scientific deniability have actually BEEN debunked. How about YOU address THEM?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Ask yourselves a question; do you get scared at night? I do.

And thats got "what" to do with it?

It has alot to do with it. I don't sleep in my bed anymore, because I have the notion that there has been somekind of "wormhole" made in my closet so that I can be visited while I am asleep. Also in my bedroom I have had the same sound/image envelop my body, waking me up that I heard from in the closet. I have woke up in the morning with bruises and marks I didn't have when going to bed.

I had been sleeping on the couch and felt far enough away from the incidents last night to be brave enough to go sleep in my bed. I noticed the fear of going to sleep every since onthedeck and another poster mentioned their own uneasiness about going to sleep, until then I didn't worry about it. Suggestion? Probably.

So anyway last night I decided to sleep in bed again instead of on the couch and I was fine, kept my eyes closed so I wouldn't think shadows were something scary and was almost asleep when something popped in the back of my head. It felt like a big square shaped vacumn area being pulled out of my head! Well, I sat up and looked at the clock, and OF COURSE it was 3:05am. I say that with emphasis cause it is one of those other little miraculous things that happens, always look at the clock with combo's of 3's and 5's.

Anyway I grabbed the covers, came to the couch and went to sleep.

The point is if you feel vulnerable and have become convinced that there is a very good chance you can be visited during your sleep and you aren't in control of such, maybe not even knowing about it, then it is Scary to go to sleep.

Edit to add, I don't know why my text is in a quote form, I can't fix it, sorry

[edit on 11-1-2007 by interestedalways]

[edit on 11-1-2007 by interestedalways]

mod edit to fix quote tags

[edit on 11-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hank McCoy

Hmm maybe you should go back and read some of positive and undeniable experiences people are having instead of voicing your opposition without reading it through.

Just a thought....

AA

There have been zero undeniable claims, Alien Agenda. The only claims that have been able to be put to any kind of scientific deniability have actually BEEN debunked. How about YOU address THEM?

I have to agree, any "test" will have a false positive, just the implant of a sudgestion will help people"see' what they are looking for.

A person in a desert that is dying of thirst will see an oasis of water.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
AA – your new thread; Is ATS helping to withhold the Truth about Aliens and UFOs was quickly shut down/closed, but my response to you ties directly in with this thread so I’m posting here anyway…

You propose: Is ATS helping to withhold the Truth about Aliens and UFOs?

My answer: AA, your sounding off like a bunch of sour grapes again...

Listen, you're a good guy, and you have some valuable things to contribute, so let me just offer a little bit of unsolicited guidance…

You attract attention, often the unwelcome kind, because you’ve been inconsistent and contradictory in your posts. You’ve made some outlandish, unsubstantiated claims, on several threads, and then you take great offense when a poster to one of your threads asks for a bit more in the way of compelling, empirical evidence to back your claims. You may get more respect and be more successful with your Alien Agenda(s) if you just tone down the belligerent, defensive posture when someone expresses a question or doubt regarding your topic.

A little humility, careful thought, civility, mutual respect. That’s all that is required. The mods at ATS have no hidden agenda – they are just trying to maintain a smooth, safe, interesting forum for inquiring minds to share and debate ideas in as much of a thought-provoking, intellectual, legitimate way as they can.

Any animosity you may feel and subsequently act upon (such as in this thread) merely reinforces presumptions about your motives, about your objectives, about your state-of-mind regarding the topic at hand. Your fanning your own flames, Mr. AA, and the result is not favorably advancing your cause.

Consequently, there is a pattern emerging with your threads, and I’m sure it is contributing to the discomfort some have been expressing in your general direction. It appears that each time as yet another AA thread is posted with a rather profound claim, a sequence of events sets in motion that may be acerbating your outlook. A few folks early on chime in that they're intrigued about what you’re proposing and want to know more. Some jump in with doubts and ask you to validate one aspect of your position or another. Ultimately, whether regarding your contacts with aliens, methods others use to find ‘streams’ you are directing them to, or instructions on other methodologies and techniques that are not bearing fruit, a bit of frustration begins to pile up at which point, rather than address the questions directly, you either skulk off into a dark place for a while, lash back with vacuous promises for future explanations, or attempt to belittle the inquisitor with insults about their motives or their intelligence. This is not good, Alien Agenda. It has not been beneficial for you.

The new thread (accusing ATS of wtholding truth) is a perfect example of what we’re talking about. Your latest incarnation of a definitive alien contact method met with some skepticism, and after some 37–odd pages, ATS mods were starting to step in and ask that you either come to some conclusion about your claims or answer the rising chorus of curious onlookers seeking confirmation. They are seeking closure.

My guess is that the far majority of both passive and active observers, myself included, repeatedly start out by giving you, the original poster, every benefit of the doubt. Yet, you can’t expect everyone on stage and in the audience to follow your thread ad nauseum through 37 pages or more with little to no forward momentum, no revelation, and increasing hostility to those who simply ask that something, anything, eventually happen. The logjams your threads produce, after given plenty of opportunity to free itself, must, in due course, be dealt with one way or another. This is what our prudent ATS mods are attempting to do. It is no reflection of you necessarily – it is merely due diligence. You might consider it ATS “site maintenance”.

It comes down to simple courtesy and exercising a little better judgment when initiating or responding to threads on this forum. To suggest that the folks at ATS are attempting to withhold the truth about Aliens and UFOs merely because they asked you to reach consensus or closure in another thread is frankly absurd. With all due respect, Sir, your running to post this new thread after being scolded or slighted in another one smacks a bit like a disgruntled, overindulgent child whose bag of candy has been taken away form him and who then runs to another room crying about the mean person who stole his candy. A better course of action may have been to swallow hard, take a look in the mirror, and perhaps modify your behavior slightly to see if that might yield better results. Then pick yourself up and try again.

Good luck, AA – we wish you the best. And keep looking up – we’re still interested in your proof!

p.s. Post that "Big Report" from the Aliens ASAP. That would help immensely.

spell-edit

[edit on 1/11/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
In response to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No we don't, we also have given you EXTREME latitude in this and your previous thread(almost 100 pages). You've also started 2 threads today, nothing constructive and you've avoided the questions in THIS thread.

Basically, the hoax stops HERE. If you wish to contribute anything to this thread, please do. If not, this one will be closed as well.

Further threads will be deleted as you are not providing ANYTHING to Ufology, in fact you are making a mockery of it.

The pitch is up, will it provide actual info or will it be strike 3?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything more about the piece of music that goes along with the third exercise? Is it new or is like..... 500 years old?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

AA

I'm assuming this is sarcasm, but upon review, agreeing that Skunk Works is a fitting forum. Again, as previously mentioned, please feel free to use the Complaint feature (author or any members) to disagree and bring up for staff review.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Basically, the hoax stops HERE. If you wish to contribute anything to this thread, please do. If not, this one will be closed as well.

Intepid if I could give you a WATs I would. I would hope that AA can put up but I dont think he can. In the meantime I know thi thread has disrupted some decent peoples lives.

I love this website!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
I didn't think I had to formally ask yet again,but I will..

Where is the EM field you said I would find?

Hank,
I dont have a clue?

Why do you think its not working?

AA

That is the key. You say you have no clue. But you need very urgend to have a clue about exactly that matter. Not for us. For yourself.
Why does hank think it is not working? Because hes measurements showed that there is nothing there.
Now why do you think it IS working? Because it is your preception. Information of your streams of the grays of yourself whatever.
How DO you know that your preception is correct? HOW? How AA? Serious how?
Do you never verify information bevore accepting something as true?
Why didnt you do that measurements. Do it. Do it serious. It could shake your believe thought.
If I get information of the grays or stream or astral plane or anything just sprung in my mind or from wherever I sure would try to verify them
with all my possibilities first before accepting them as unbreakable truth. And if this is not possible it stays in the state of DOUBT with a personel more or less thrustworthy judgement.
Reading the questions you put to sleeper and john at the very beginning and that 'orb' topic I conclude that you are far not that sure and knowledgebale about what you tell us, yet you sell it as the truth.

Ask yourselves a question; do you get scared at night? I do.
Now image (but you really cant) ET popping up out of no ware right next to you?
Meltdown is an understatement, the mind needs to be prepared for contact period.

Scary at night AA. This is ok but you need to wonder could it be it has something to do with this so benevolent grays, your friends?
See only thiefs and negative entities with bad agendas poping out of no where in the dark right next to you or even worse stay hidden in the dark right next to you.
The good one comes in light and will not scare the sh.. out of you.
Directly experiencable in the so useless astral planes as you like to declare 'them'.

If I were you AA, I would serious start questioning your source AA, really questionening. Chances are big that your 'source' what ever it is, isn't honest to you. Don't ignore that.

Last, you think ATS is not doing right to moveing and closing your threads. ATS was very very patient in my opinion.
Month have passed with no outcome. So what is this all good for then? Shall this going on like that for another 6 years?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
How long will it take to have this guy banned?

I've made 2 complaints showing more than ample evidence of his breaking of the T&C and still nothing has been done.

To anyone on this forum, even the most intense of believers, AA is an attention seeker. He offers NO EVIDENCE to support OUTRAGEOUS claims.

If you question these claims, he does not address the questions, but calls you a SHEEP instead and moves on. This is not the way someone that is meant to be enlightened would act. They should have the knowledge and wisdom to be able to debate any claims of fraud to death... but no, AA just cries SHEEP or UNWORTHY and continues his delirious rambling.

You are a discredit to every UFOlogist and should be removed from these boards.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
OK guys, I understand your perturbation but let's stay calm here.

AA, this is end game. It's been over 24 hours and you've posted in another thread, that you authored, about your displeasure about ATS but nothing in this thread.

Do you have anything else to add?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I just signed up to ATS a few days ago and I did so because I wanted to ask AA a question related to his information. Before stumbling across the other long AA thread, which was shut down, I rarely came to this website.

From everything I have read in AA's threads he has gone out of his way to assist people to TRY IT THEMSELVES and stated that different things would occur to each different person, thus no direct answers. He wanted people to try it not hear about it. If I were to tell you that sometimes when I lay down a strong voltage like sound runs through my room...how could I prove it to others? So we should all be quiet, keep our mouths shut, stay off of discussion forums about such? Someone else may jump down our throats and ask a thousand times to prove it, prove it, prove it or you will be shut down?

I know of another person who claimed he had knowledge he wanted to share, but would not come right out and speak it......he spoke of a DIFFERENT way and spoke in parables and he was crucified.....by those saying "prove it"....

AA keeps saying he is in his threads that he is here to "assist" those who try the method. If you don't want to try, why be here, why keep coming back over and over? I see tons of other threads in ATS.

I am new to ATS and have really only read AA's threads and a couple of others.... but this is unbelievable...

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join