It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Yeah, it's me. I've stayed out of this for good reason but hasn't this gone on long enough? Is there a good reason to let this continue? Do we need to let this get to 60+ pages of NOTHING before we shut it down?

Just asking.

Your the mod, if it was me, then yes.
I have nothing against "alleged" alien communication, but with no tangible material to get our hands on, how can we discuss this for X amount of pages, i don't get it?

Its strange that threads that have some good "material" on seems to disappear away from post's yet threads like these seem to breath life into the wild imaginations that are nothing more than fantasy.

Show me something.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I find it curious why so many people are hell bent on shutting down this thread? I see allot of other threads that boost all kinds of things and I don’t see any mods wanting to shut them down.

As long as people are interested in what is happening to the planet and the human species why shut it down?
Amoungus the information you request is alive and well; it will be put out for all to see, if you have never believed anything that I have posted please believe I have it and will post it soon.

The timing is just not primed yet .

AA

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Amoungus the information you request is alive and well; it will be put out for all to see, if you have never believed anything that I have posted please believe I have it and will post it soon.

AA

Understood, and I appreciate you addressing it. What is special about the timing though, and do you have a timeframe?

Im also interested in your opinion on 2012. Are your friends and this date linked? (if im going with the belief that you are indeed in contact). I've been dying to ask you this question since you started posting. You can u2u me your thoughts if you dont want to de-rail your thread.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by amongus]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I find it curious why so many people are hell bent on shutting down this thread? I see allot of other threads that boost all kinds of things and I don’t see any mods wanting to shut them down.

As long as people are interested in what is happening to the planet and the human species why shut it down?

AA

60+ pages on the last thread, 35 on this one. I wouldn't say "hell bent" to shut it down. I think you've been given a GREAT amount of latitude. It's your podium AA, please do SOMETHING with it.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Understood, and I appreciate you addressing it. What is special about the timing though, and do you have a timeframe?

Time frame is irrelevant I am just waiting for the green light. It will be coming soon.

Im also interested in your opinion on 2012. Are your friends and this date linked? (if im going with the belief that you are indeed in contact). I've been dying to ask you this question since you started posting. You can u2u me your thoughts if you dont want to de-rail your thread.

I don’t like using the u2u function, this will suffice. My friends are not directly linked to the events leading up to 2012 or what will happen in 2012, but I know what will happen and I will explain it now.

In 2012 every living human being will be given a conscious decision, stay the course or become a part of the multiverse teaming with incalculable amounts of life.

If you choose door number one you will remain in this time line which is hell bent on destruction, its will all be over in a matter of a couple of decades beyond 2012.

If you choose the second you will be instantly shifted into the alternative time line and over the next 50 years full disclosure and contact will be made on a MASSIVE scale.

From now until 2012 a massive awakening of humanity from our 3rd dimensional cages will be undergone. Its happening all around us now everyday everywhere.

Choose wisely

AA

I know this is kind of skimpy but it should give you the basic idea.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You know what i think, this sort of thing is perfect for ATS skunk works, just my opinion, but all these threads that have no material to back them up, should not be in the UFO/alien topic, is it just me that thinks that?

I dont mind wild conspiracy, alien encounters, but without any sort of "back up" how can this be taken as a serious Alien/UFO topic?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Your right most of the threads on ATS have nothing to back them up, but I have put forth not 1 not 2 but 3 methods that will help you (in my opinion) establish contact with the grays.

Just a thought

AA

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I have put forth not 1 not 2 but 3 methods that will help you (in my opinion) establish contact with the grays.

Put all three here now in your next post, in layman's terms?

And show us, how this belongs in serious UFO/Alien research?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hogwash, the greys are devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going for full control of the world. They already control most of it. What is good about being implanted, manipulated and being held captive.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 10-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Go to the begining of each thread and read them. Right here Right now.

AA

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Siren,

Hogwash, the greys are devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going for full control of the world. They already control most of it. What is good about being implanted, manipulated and being held captive.

Thanks for your extensive contribution to this thread.

AA

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Go to the beginning of each thread and read them. Right here Right now.

AA

I have followed and had always looked upon your threads, no doubt they are well updated, but nothing "solid" only a well scripted story.

Show us something, a picture, a video, anything?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well hank,
Did you try the very last instructions set or not?

AA

For the sake of finishing this, yes, I did try it. Same results.

Now its time for you to show your cards.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The proof is in the experience of the beholder, you can’t understand this until you have experienced it. There is be no pictures video or disclosure until after 2012.

Read between the lines about what people are saying, they ARE experiencing CONTACT, I have always said that it will come in ways you won’t expect.

ET will not come out and show themselves until your mind is prepared, the human physiology cant except 4th dimensional space convergence with our 3rd dimensional cage. It would utterly and completely destroy you.

Ask yourselves a question; do you get scared at night? I do.

Now image (but you really cant) ET popping up out of no ware right next to you?

Meltdown is an understatement, the mind needs to be prepared for contact period.

AA

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The proof is in the experience of the beholder, you can’t understand this until you have experienced it.

So this would belong in "Wild Conspiracy"?
ATS Skunk works?

There is be no pictures video or disclosure until after 2012.

Thats just a wild claim.....back it up with something.....?

Read between the lines about what people are saying, they ARE experiencing CONTACT, I have always said that it will come in ways you won’t expect.

That is easy to say, very broad.

And thats got "what" to do with it?

And thats helpful by.....?
Id rather see a picture....

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I didn't think I had to formally ask yet again,but I will..

Where is the EM field you said I would find?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hank,
I dont have a clue?

Why do you think its not working?

AA

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
sorry im little not real little but i dont know what a tone generator is

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The proof is in the experience of the beholder, you can’t understand this until you have experienced it. There is be no pictures video or disclosure until after 2012.

Really? That's not what you said earlier tonight:

AA

Soon is 2012?

*snip*

No, I don't. I LOVE the night.

Meltdown is an understatement, the mind needs to be prepared for contact period.

AA

I doubt this. There are members here that LONG for this, I don't think a meltdown would occur. They would see it as, what, redemption? Epiphany?

I'm not acting here as a member that's questioning, I'm looking at a reason to NOT close this thread. I'm at strike 2.

The T&C covers this:

"1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is all of my opinion, it might be off topic so let’s get it back on topic and have people discussing their results.

AA

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join