It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hoo, boy. I just have to ask.

If the "sterile" taste indicates the introduction of nanobots for DNA manipulation, what does the minty taste signify?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

People I have nothing to prove I simple provide the tools for a job I am doing, if you don’t like it don’t read it….

But a lot of you can’t seem to get enough of it…

AA

Actually, you SAY you are going to provide the tools.. but then come up short.

No tone is emitted from the computer in the amount that can be detected by any conventional means. Any reason for this?

I'm still waiting for your answer, AA.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hank,

Actually, you SAY you are going to provide the tools.. but then come up short.

No tone is emitted from the computer in the amount that can be detected by any conventional means. Any reason for this?

I'm still waiting for your answer, AA.

The tone is controlled by the grays, does not matter what you are running it on…. Some people will hear it and others will not. Just sit back and run the tone while doing the exercise, and trust in the instruction set you have been given.

You will never find a scientific explanation as to why certain people can hear and others cant, just trust in the instructions.

Yeahright,

Hoo, boy. I just have to ask.

If the "sterile" taste indicates the introduction of nanobots for DNA manipulation, what does the minty taste signify?

The minty tastes is and indicator of the third and final form carrier form, these carriers are earth born with no other relative existence except earth.

LoneGunMan,

Multiverse? You are talking about the theory some physicists came up with because string theory was about to prove there is a creater. Some strelile belief in only the physical made a physicist so he had to disprove the calculations that were proving somehting behind the scenes was taking place. So they came up with the multierse and bam it explained away the calculation.

Nanobots are not changing DNA, if it is to be changed and we are to raise our vibrational level it is because of our spirit though intent and thought that will change, not some little being sending nanobots here to change it.

You are correct what do I know, don’t want an argument so you are correct I don’t have a clue.

Cometa,

What you are experiencing with your dreams is the worthless astro plane and nothing more, the UFO’s you have seen are ufo’s but not of an extraterrestrial origin. They where manmade objects.

ET space ships don’t have lights on them.
ET space ships cast no shadows
ET space ships reflect no light
ET space ships can’t be detected by radar unless there is a purpose
ET space ships make no sound
ET space ships don’t move in circles they are perfectly still

AA

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The minty tastes is and indicator of the third and final form carrier form, these carriers are earth born with no other relative existence except earth.

Thanks for the response. I thought maybe it was prep for some interstellar makeout session. Guess I'm not one of the ones that's supposed to understand, because that's totally incomprehensible to me.

>back to lurk mode<

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
AA,

When you provide an explanation for posters experiences, sometimes you say it's nothing, just worthless astral stuff etc and with others, you claim contact such as InterestedAlways and OnTheDeck went for a years training somewhere.

I was curious about what makes you able to establish such information about a random online poster and not something like Hank's SS number?

How are you sure of it's accuracy? Is it the stream that can give you information about another and if so, can you say anything more about it or what sort of information you get and how. or how the answer is actually given, i.e. by thought, vocal Q&A, that kind of thing.

I am aware of the concept of the stream although yet to experience the stream you describe. I thought as you seem a little more open, it may be a good time to ask for more info.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You will never find a scientific explanation as to why certain people can hear and others cant, just trust in the instructions.

This has nothing to do with HEARING the tone, this has to do with the EM field being emitted directly from the motherboard, as per what you said would happen if this is tried without a set of speakers. I was following the instructions you gave me. You directed me in how to find the EM pulse and it didn't show up.

Why?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hey, been looking over these forums for a few weeks now and have learnt a hell of a lot. This is my first post! I have never experienced anything 'other worldy' myself but i'm pretty open minded about these things, so I give this a shot, with the audio and video files. Nothing out of the ordinary happened and I tried it multiple times, although I felt relaxed. Thought it was only fair for me to post my experiences after trying this method.

Thanx anyway AA.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
thank you for anwering my questions, alienagenda.
could you explain the "worthless astro plane" to me?
does it mean i´m just hallucinating or something like this?
or am i in a condition to proceed into deeper meditations which will allow contact?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Prote,

When you provide an explanation for posters experiences, sometimes you say it's nothing, just worthless astral stuff etc and with others, you claim contact such as InterestedAlways and OnTheDeck went for a years training somewhere.

This was true for OTD but not InterestedAlways

I was curious about what makes you able to establish such information about a random online poster and not something like Hank's SS number?

Because providing Hans SS# number serves no purpose in relation to the larger plan, and the fact that the information is not destine for me. You see the grays only pass on information that is relative your timeline/or your experiences, if it does not serve a purpose in some way then its deemed irrelevant and you will never know about it.

How are you sure of it's accuracy? Is it the stream that can give you information about another and if so, can you say anything more about it or what sort of information you get and how. or how the answer is actually given, i.e. by thought, vocal Q&A, that kind of thing.

It always accurate always. The information is passed on either in the informational viewer (90%) or is passed on telepathically (10%).

I am aware of the concept of the stream although yet to experience the stream you describe. I thought as you seem a little more open, it may be a good time to ask for more info.

When I’m not getting flak I will play ball.

Hank,

This has nothing to do with HEARING the tone, this has to do with the EM field being emitted directly from the motherboard, as per what you said would happen if this is tried without a set of speakers. I was following the instructions you gave me. You directed me in how to find the EM pulse and it didn't show up.

Why?

Try it again, same range.

StangeVision,
Welcome

Hey, been looking over these forums for a few weeks now and have learnt a hell of a lot. This is my first post! I have never experienced anything 'other worldy' myself but i'm pretty open minded about these things, so I give this a shot, with the audio and video files. Nothing out of the ordinary happened and I tried it multiple times, although I felt relaxed. Thought it was only fair for me to post my experiences after trying this method.

Thanx anyway AA.

Try the original method first….

www.abovetopsecret.com...

AA

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
alienagenda, please answer my questions.
because i am really serious with this and i want to establish contact if actually possible. if you know something then please do not hold it back.

and, if you are in contact with an alien race, then teach us how to join in into this form of contact. i am willing to practice your methods and i do believe in success, because you have told so and i´d say you are a living evidence for that it is actually possible.
thank you.

if the ufos i had seen were man made, then to whom do they belong?
do you know?

what do real alien spacecrafts look like?

also, could you give me an explanation to the appearance of symbols upon my wall and the light which flashed inside my room?

best regards

[edit on 9-1-2007 by cometa]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Cometa,

First and foremost you need to relax and have fun any other frame of mind will NOT produce the results you are looking for.

alienagenda, please answer my questions.
because i am really serious with this and i want to establish contact if actually possible. if you know something then please do not hold it back.

I am not aware that I am holding anything back.

and, if you are in contact with an alien race, then teach us how to join in into this form of contact. i am willing to practice your methods and i do believe in success, because you have told so and i´d say you are a living evidence for that it is actually possible.
thank you.

I have given you not one but three methods to establish contact; you have the tools use them. I suggest that you start with the colors technique.

if the ufos i had seen were man made, then to whom do they belong?
do you know?

I have no idea but based on the information you provided I know through experience that they where earth born UFO’s and not of an extraterrestrial origin based on the characteristics stated above

also, could you give me an explanation to the appearance of symbols upon my wall and the light which flashed inside my room?

The fist level of contact (or something they can’t explain that people usual achieve is the astro plane this is a place that of worthless junk. It’s not alien contact it the armpit of existence, I will not go further into detail there are lots of read about it on the internet.

AA

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The fist level of contact

Reserved for those 'special' contactees.......

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
thanks, i think you should be right with this.
i´ll give it a try.

best regards

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I tried it again, AA, no EM field at 10 feet away from the computer.

Now I have done it twice and I would like an explanation of why it isnt there.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hank,

Do you feel any disruption in your aurora or do you feel your perception of reality changing when you are playing the tone and tring to measure the EM field?

AA

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Hank,

Do you feel any disruption in your aurora or do you feel your perception of reality changing when you are playing the tone and tring to measure the EM field?

AA

Of course not.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hank,
Try one more thing, take your readings again from 9' and from 11' in a circumstance around the computer or from as many spots that permit.

AA

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
ahhhh think hard JSR why would a person that has acesss to the stream ask a very precise question?

AA

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hank,
Try one more thing, take your readings again from 9' and from 11' in a circumstance around the computer or from as many spots that permit.

AA

No. I have given this several honest attempts with the information that you originally provided with knowledge gained from aliens and it has proven to be innacurate. There is no EM field produced in any measurable amount at the ranges indicated by you. I have tried this close up to the computer, I have tried this far away from the computer. I have used controled conditions and also put my results against other home electronics.

I have made change after change to the environment surrounding this experiment and can conclude with certainty that I could continue changing things for you until I give up, and only then would you say something to the effect of me being on the cusp of finding the truth.

Now you will answer my question.

Why isn't the EM field being generated?

JSR

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
why the experimentaion?

btw
i knew ya loved me.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join