It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

But recently (the last two months or so, about the time I started AA's color technique) I've really had this inescapable sense of anxiety at night. Specifically when going to sleep. Every ounce of me is scanning my room for visitors. It's almost like a paranoia, but it doesn't have a source.

When I close my eyes I have this sense that I will open them and see someone. My nerves are on full alert.

Wow. . this is exactly what has been happening to me since I last attempted the color technique, which was about a month ago. I cant explain it either. I LOVE horror movies, like you. . the scarier the better. They never bother me before I go to sleep. However since doing the color exercise I cant stop thinking like Im being watched. I wasnt going to say anything about it since my opinion of his technique is its self hypnosis. But after reading your post, I felt like I had to come out again.

I also had two different experiences where I woke up and saw what I thought was an old person at the side of my bed, or what looked like an old man anyway. I was scared out of my mind and just thought to myself that it wasnt real. I stuck my hand out to touch him, and he slowly faded away. Had the same experience with what I thought was a spider web with about a dozen spiders on it above my bed(Im petrified of spiders). I kept wiping my eyes saying it couldnt be real and it too slowly faded away.

Im just saying that these things have all happened after using AA's color techniques for over a month and stopping. What does it mean? Not quite sure. . thats what you guys are here for.

I think that what it means is that your mind wants this technique to be real so it creates scenarios for lucid dreams and sleep paralysis to take advantage of.

Hate to say it, but the way you just described it is perfectly in line with a combination of sleep-related conditions... some of which brought about by the last thing on your mind before you fall asleep.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hate to say what? I have already stated MANY times that I believe it was a form of self hypnosis so you arent breaking any news to me. Im not claiming I believe the technique, just posting what I've experienced for everyong to see.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Hate to say what? I have already stated MANY times that I believe it was a form of self hypnosis so you arent breaking any news to me. Im not claiming I believe the technique, just posting what I've experienced for everyong to see.

I wasn't attacking you.

The hate to say was more for myself than anyone else. I'd love for any of these things to be real, but once again 'i hate to say' that they aren't.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
@ fooffstarr

No problem! Thanks for clarifying. I too wanted so much for his claims to be true, and I was a believer at one point if you read my original posts in his first proof positive thread. Took a lot for me to come to the realization that I was controlling the majority of what I was "seeing". That being said, I did experience some things that I cant quite put a finger on. The feelings of being watched or in the presence of something is really overwhelming. Glad to know Im not the only one.

Even though I doubt AA's claims of him being in contact with the grays, it did open me up to the locked up potential of ones mind. And for that I am greatfull to him. . . how he treats others who do not agree with him, I liken to someone backed into a corner by a gang of haters. Dont get me wrong though, you all have a right to voice your doubts. But some take it a tad to the extreme.

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 8-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
OTD,

My knee-jerk thought about it is that this could be a safe way to make a first appearance. Think about it, would you rather see a part of this being, or a sign, or would you want this guy to pop up, or to just stick his face in front of yours? My sense was also that if this was real in any sense, that the being appearing was cautious about how they appeared...I also felt a sense of "friendliness" associated with this event, but that could have just been in my mind...

This is how it will starts, I have been trying to hammer home with everyone that ET will not just come out and show themselves. Our 3rd dimensional physiological makeup can converge with 4th dimensional ET. It takes time and you need to raise your VL level that’s why they sometimes start out very slow.

Your sense of friendliness you felt is the compassion and benevolence that is associated with the grays. You might even feel the love a mother gives a child, it’s not uncommon at all.

Fooffstarr,

I think that what it means is that your mind wants this technique to be real so it creates scenarios for lucid dreams and sleep paralysis to take advantage of.

Hate to say it, but the way you just described it is perfectly in line with a combination of sleep-related conditions... some of which brought about by the last thing on your mind before you fall asleep.

You are as clueless as the rest of sheep, put up or move on, you have nothing tangible to offer except ignorance on your part from your lack of experience with these methods. You have already admitted that you won’t try them.

The hate to say was more for myself than anyone else. I'd love for any of these things to be real, but once again 'i hate to say' that they aren't.

This is of course because of your vast experience with ET contact. Lol its impossible for you to distinguish what is real in what is not in another’s experience so don’t try.

Even though I doubt AA's claims of him being in contact with the grays, it did open me up to the locked up potential of ones mind. And for that I am greatfull to him. . . how he treats others who do not agree with him, I liken to someone backed into a corner by a gang of haters. Dont get me wrong though, you all have a right to voice your doubts. But some take it a tad to the extreme.

I would attribute this attitude with the disinformation agents and people who are sheep that are so dense that they will never experience anything but the pain of being stuck in their cages.

AA

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
See, I'm having these experiences periodically that seem out of place or odd, but I can't - I don't know what to make of them...

Another poster made me think of this from, I think, AA's first thread. I have a dog (Rottweiler) who as of about the last two to three months has started barking in this very loud, harsh, vicious manner.

It happens usually when I head out to work, but when she sees me go for the door she will just bark in this deep, growling, harsh way, but she'll be excited. If I didn't know any better I'd think she was trying to tell me something....Lassie...hahaha

This started just recently and has taken me aback. I don't want to make more of this than there is, but I'm just mentioning the difference and its correlation to the timeframe of AA's posts...this may have started shortly before, or around the same time I'm not sure, but they're pretty close...

I decided to post the occurrence I'm about to post, because I mentioned in my post yesterday that I was looking for clear and verifiable proof of communication, or contact, or just something to say this isn't me making stuff up.

So this morning (Monday) before I'm even ready to go, my dog just starts into this vicious bark again out of nowhere. She just starts barking - and at the same moment my television just turns off. This television has never done this before - they happened at the exact same time.

I looked around to see what she was barking at and there was nothing/no one inside or outside near our house...She's barked at passers-by before, but it's usually a weaker, very brief sort of "woof"...this is different...

The interesting thing about these events is that they stand out as bizarre, but they really strike a chord with the individual having them, more than having meaning to anyone else...

Just thought I would post it in case anyone else is having similar things happen...now is this related? I don't know, but it's definitely weird...

JSR

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

You are as clueless as the rest of sheep, put up or move on.....

it's "put-up or shut-up"...

if your going to bite my lines, at least get it right...

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have a Dobi who is 12 and a chihuahua who is 1 and there are times when they both do the bark/growl thing for no apparent reason, but that is not out of the norm for my dogs. But I too had an incident with my t.v. that I mentioned in the first thread. It was during an afternnoon attempt at the technique. I had walked over to the television and turned the volume completely down and sat in a chair and was doing the exercise when the t.v. just popped off on it's own. I opened my eyes and saw the remote across the room on the arm of the couch. I took it as a glitch and walked back over to the tv and turned it back on, the volume still being down, restarted the technique and it happened again. It's not happened since.

I'm being sincere, when I tell you that throughout my life I've only experienced a few things that I can't explain. I've twice saw something (with others) in the sky that defies logic as I know it. I've had a handful of dreams, that were different from normal dreams and I've had what I now know is sleep paralysis a few times. The paralysis events occured between 1982 - 1992 and have never returned.

Sleep paralysis was a very real and terrifying time in my life. I would wish it upon no one. My husband used to laugh and make fun of me when I would awake him and try to explain what was happening with me. It worried me, when I first started the technique - that it could possibly return. But one night, a while back I was doing the technique in a chair and my husband was on his stomach sleeping on the couch and he started whimpering in his sleep. I opened my eyes and just sat and watched him. At first I was amused by it.Lol It looked like a terrible dream, there was whimpering, attempts at screaming out and he was definately paralyzed. I walked over to him and shook his shoulder gently and he came out of it. He said "I couldn't move" and I said "I saw you."

I'm a thinker. My mind stays busy as a bee. It could be where I'm a gemini or it could just be my nature. I've always tried to rationalize the unexplainable. In 1996 I came online and have since been able to research just about anything my heart desires.

I see a little bit of conspiracy in most everything, that is why I've read here for years without posting. I am intrigued easily and that is what probably drew me in to this type of thread. To be in a "state" of the unknown and to explore that state is fascinating to me. To know that I am cognizant of my surroundings while in that state is a powerful influence to go forward. Every experience seems to be unique wheather it is heard, felt or seen. So much as I find myself asking "why did that just happen?" or "what was that all about?". So I begin to research looking for that logical explanation "why is this happening?" I can read and read and never really find the perfect explanation so now I just figure the perfect answer to why is why not.

I can never proove to anyone here that the 2 things I've seen in the sky existed. However, I believe that for every cause there is an effect and things just don't happen for no reason. I believe if people truly see something unidentified, they need to put aside the fact that in the moment they were in awe and then try to figure out why it happened in the first place. What was unique about the sighting? Look to your environment and see if there is anything unique about it. Picture and video is great but I believe location is the key to understanding unidentified objects. I've taken great interest in the recent O'hare sighting because it was a group sighting. Focus needs to be on not the awe of the event but the location and it's surrounding area.

With meditation it's all in my own minds space so I can never proove to anyone - anything. I think this is more about me prooving something to myself, and nothing about prooving anything to anyone. Maybe I just amuse easily, but I don't like being called "cult like".

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Your TV goes off because when ET is near 4th dimensional space overlaps 3rd dimensional reality and electronics can go amuck. Also its their way of saying wazzzzzzzzzzzzup.

AA

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Has one ever tried to give you something to drink? Twice? Being in a meditative state and actually feeling something being put to your lips by someone/something?

Or am I totally on my own here?

AA would you be able to offer an explanation for this?

This was definately one of those "what was that all about?" moments for myself.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Did you taste anything minty or did it have a sterile taste?

AA

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
AA it was sterile... both times.

interestedalways - I am sure of the paralysis but I'm not dismissing something else was happening along with it. I try to keep an open mind always. Definately a little obe in the second happening. And not too long ago, I was reading a thread here about abductions (possibly by seenitall) and she mentioned some men/entities in flannel shirts. One time something appeared and had a blue flannel shirt on and jeans, but it was.... headless.

Like I said very little has happened to me but the few things that have left a lasting impact.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Like I said very little has happened to me but the few things that have left a lasting impact.

I understand what you are saying. It is all the "little" unexplained things that keep us researching, wondering, having these conversations.

We can sweep them under the rug and pretend, or accept that we may never have understanding or closure, or we can just keep doing what we are doing. Sharing our experiences and looking for the connections and trying to find meaning. That is my choice to continue exploring and keeping an open mind while at the same time a logical mind.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There are 11 dimensions according to modern science. AA you may be in contact with 4th dimensional beings, but they are not necessarily from accross the galaxy. My beliefe is we are in a stage of developmental evolution and are headed to a higher vibational state. This does not mean that ET wants to phone home.

4th dimensional beings in my opinion are souls that have finally stepped off the wheel of karma and have raised there vibrational state to the next point of development fo the soul. I believe from some miracles I have witnessed in my life that we are in a state of accelerated Karma. I am an empath and an intuit. I have had my life recently (have had a string of miracles happen the past two years to awken me) do a 180. It started in earnest late Oct.

IA you have been a witness to it many times and are part of it. I keep an open mind too but I am almost positive it is not alien to earth, it is very much a part of earth.

To a certain mod. Sorry for being part of keeping this thread going, I had to say something and am trying not to say too much.

Look to the source. This is the answer.

As above so below...

checked my post and found my spelling to be atrocious

[edit on 8-1-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Alien Agendas posts sounded familiar and today I remembered why. The book "Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge" by Steven M. Greer, M.D. (head of CSETI) has many things which are similar to what Alien Agenda has been saying. In his book, Dr. Greer speaks of conversing with aliens and their "other" dimensional like being. He speaks of their spiritual and loving aspects also.

Here are some snips from the book (paperback version) which may (?) reference some of the similar things.

(Page 54)
"If you have the ability to experience this state of conciousness, where you transcend space and time and materialism, you can encounter someone from another culture on Earth or another person from another planet or another realm, and rather than seeing them as "other," you see them as "same"."

(Page 75)
"At that point, I transcended into a state that I cannot describe. It was a state where I heard a singular tone that was the perfectly harmonized tone of the entire creation humming, singing. it was the primal tone emanating from the earliest manifestation of relativity out of the infinite mind of God that maintains creation. It was the most beautiful experience of my life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added LINKY

[edit on 9/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Myrtales Instinct,

AA it was sterile... both times.

Does the image of silver pop into your head at anytime during and/or after you first experienced this phenomenon?

You are a carrier more advanced than others before you, the sterile taste in your mouth are an advanced form of nanobots. They are bioelectrical beings that are now working on your body altering your DNA strings for your job. You are a silver carrier which is just a human name for what you are becoming. What you felt was 4th dimensional ET converging with 3rd dimensional reality; you felt the opening of a rift and the introduction of the nanobots.

Do not be afraid you are amongst the first of our kind to boldly go where no humans have gone before.

LoneGunMan

There are 11 dimensions according to modern science. AA you may be in contact with 4th dimensional beings, but they are not necessarily from accross the galaxy. My beliefe is we are in a stage of developmental evolution and are headed to a higher vibational state. This does not mean that ET wants to phone home.

There are a total of 32 dimensions in the multiverse, and the 4th being the most difficult for humans to transverse into and/or come into physciacl contact with.

AA

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
man wow thats a great read

but i talk to alieans all the time and they use the internet ....................

why dont u just ask to talk to sum aliens in the boards im sure some alien will talk to you ......

but serious now

JSR

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
why dont u just ask to talk to sum aliens in the boards im sure some alien will talk to you ......

ok sure...
i would like to talk to one. i have some questions.

would you have one contact me?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
hello, alienagenda.

i would like you to ask a question. i have seen ufos closeup 4 times in my life. and i do believe in something (aliens, gods, conspiracies), but i dont know exaclty what it is. i was trying your methods, too.

there was something special occuring to me, some 2 years ago.
the first time i was trying to medidate at all (not with your method, but with repeating a word over and over again until it loses its sense for you) my body felt into sleep but my mind did not, and i heard a little girl talking to me out of the dark room i was in. she said two sentences, but only one i can remember, she said: "they are all here.".
it scared me so freaking much, that i forced myself to wake up and scream!
but i know that i would have been able to have a conversation with that voice.

recently, some months ago, another night i kind of woke up from my sleep and was in the same condition as stated above. i was looking straight to the white wall beside me, and the room was dark.
then i saw a lot of cryptic symbols on that wall, these symbols were illuminated and highlighted and even the wall itself had some shining on it. the whole wall was full of these symbols and as i saw them, i reached my hand for the wall and i touched it.
there, were my hand touched the wall the symbols were hidden through the solid appearance of my hand. but there is one more thing i would like to add to this. i have been in this condition for 2 or 3 times and everytime, especially during this event, where symbols appeared upon my wall, i felt like somebody is behind my back, behind my body (you know, it was some very strong instinct!!!) and he is reaching for me and this special time, i felt, lets say i knew, it was the aliens. i knew there was something behind my body and it was trying to reach for me and a hell of fear broke lose inside of me forcing me to wake up completely.

another night i was trying to fall asleep when suddenly a static point of light was flashing up for maybe one second inside my room. what was that???
there is no light reaching from the outside into my room. the room was completely dark.

so do you have any explanations for me?

another dream i had about aliens:
me and some other people were moving over a bridge. there were some kind of daemon-kids that attacked us and some people felt down into the water, but me and some other people made it to a little city where there was an open door we were waiting in front of. i was sitting down while the other people were standing, i was in an anxious condition. then a guy openened the door. i could look inside. i saw three people in a dark room, they had mexican appearance. there was one guy opening the door, another guy in the room sitting to the left and another guy in the room sitting to the right and in the center there was a guy with an alien face, but he had a humanoid body like the others. but he had a gray-like face and it scared me, because he was looking so evil. so the guy opening the door asked me whats wrong with me and i said im scared. he said to me, take this hand, it does not know any fear and he reached his hand for me and i took it.

maybe you got something for me to explain.

greetings

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

There are a total of 32 dimensions in the multiverse, and the 4th being the most difficult for humans to transverse into and/or come into physciacl contact with.

AA

Multiverse? You are talking about the theory some physicists came up with because string theory was about to prove there is a creater. Some strelile belief in only the physical made a physicist so he had to disprove the calculations that were proving somehting behind the scenes was taking place. So they came up with the multierse and bam it explained away the calculation.

Nanobots are not changing DNA, if it is to be changed and we are to raise our vibrational level it is because of our spirit though intent and thought that will change, not some little being sending nanobots here to change it.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join