It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Will the mods please act on this. I've said it from the start and i'll say it again... this isn't natural.

As LoneGunMan said, misuse of tone or 'brainwave' generators can lead to some horrific mental effects. There is scientific proof that some of these tone generators can replicate the after effects of '___' and heroin.

AA should be held accountable if he has harmed someone with his false methods.

There is no danger in this technique when it comes to the tone you are supposed to use with your computer speakers, because the tone is not emited. I have run several tests now on it and have concluded that nothing measurable is even happening outside of normal EM frequencies.

The only forseeable danger I have come up with is the risk of seizure due to epilepsy from the animation, though people with that type of epilepsy are usually taking topamax or some other anti-seizure medication and usually dont use computers much.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by el cid
i haven't gone through every post in this thread, but as an aside, the book Above Black by Dan Sherman speaks on this subject. in the book, he talks about being trained by the military to communicate with aliens, and in order to do so, must go through months and months of excercises. his very first excercises have to do with mentally flattening a sine wave displayed on his computer screen while listening to certain tones through his headphones.

i just thought the similarity was rather interesting, as the book has a very believable tone throughout.

Above Black

[edit on 5-1-2007 by el cid]

Thanks for the link, I bought it on line for ten bucks and printed it off. I will check it out.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Will the mods please act on this. I've said it from the start and i'll say it again... this isn't natural.

As LoneGunMan said, misuse of tone or 'brainwave' generators can lead to some horrific mental effects. There is scientific proof that some of these tone generators can replicate the after effects of '___' and heroin.

There is no danger in this technique when it comes to the tone you are supposed to use with your computer speakers, because the tone is not emited. I have run several tests now on it and have concluded that nothing measurable is even happening outside of normal EM frequencies.

The only forseeable danger I have come up with is the risk of seizure due to epilepsy from the animation, though people with that type of epilepsy are usually taking topamax or some other anti-seizure medication and usually dont use computers much.

If used with decent store-bought headphones you can pick it up.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm not arguing your statement, I would just like to know if you have a brand or model number of the headphones you are using so I can look up the frequency range. The 'high-end' set of computer speakers that I used as a reference at the begining of the thread would not work on the frequncy needed.

I didn't do any experiments using headphones because I assumed that smaller speakers would be less likely to emit the tone than higher ones. The only experiments I did were those involving the tone being emitted by the computer itself WITHOUT speakers of any kind.

If I can find a set of speakers that CAN emit the sound, I will reevaluate my data and recalculate my findings.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
I'm not arguing your statement, I would just like to know if you have a brand or model number of the headphones you are using so I can look up the frequency range. The 'high-end' set of computer speakers that I used as a reference at the begining of the thread would not work on the frequncy needed.

I didn't do any experiments using headphones because I assumed that smaller speakers would be less likely to emit the tone than higher ones. The only experiments I did were those involving the tone being emitted by the computer itself WITHOUT speakers of any kind.

If I can find a set of speakers that CAN emit the sound, I will reevaluate my data and recalculate my findings.

My headphones are made by a brand of PC Gaming accessorizors named PowerWave. I tested to see if they would work with tones even lower than the prescribed one by AA (as i said earlier, ask me for the program by U2U if you really want to check it out... i'm convinced these things can be dangerous).

Maybe i'm the one going crazy now
But using the how-to that comes with the tone generator, the effects that were meant to be achieved by listening to these tones were reached easily. They weren't pleasant.

According the the research i read, which i conveniently now can't find again (i feel sorry for people now that say they've read something but can't find it... i usually assume it never existed in the first place), a person's conciousness changes at certain frequencies. Like the stages of sleep etc etc. This programs first test is to basically put you to sleep from a state of complete alertness... it did that quite easily.

Another 'pre-set' it had was for meditation... i'm guessing the same kind of zone that AA's method was attempting to reach. When i tried that particular preset i came out of it feeling disoriented, emotionally confused and with the worst headache of my life. So much for meditative... all those effects were present before i reached any meditative state at all and i had to stop the test.

What i'm trying to say is that using a computer program to change the frequencies in your brain can't be healthy for you to begin with. This is fairly new ground as far as brainwaves go. Even, as you suggest, the frequencies don't reach our ears at all because the equipment is not good enough, it certainly creates a placebo effect because i can assure you what i felt was real.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The idea with the tone is not to emit the specific frequency X.

Instead to use a tone generator like at www.bwen.com which emits a tone to each left and right channel.

The tones in each channel are slightly different to equal frequency X.
For example target tone 0.834 = emit 1000.834 Hz Left ear, 1000.00 Hz Right ear.

Regards,
FL

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Step one:
Go to Google and find a tone generator, there are many ones on the internet… don’t want to post a specific one for obvious reasons…. But find one that will allow you to create a SIN WAVE with a frequency of 0.834 HRz, and output it to a wave file for duration 810 seconds exactly. The tone will not be audible to the human ear so I suggest you use a nice visualization plug in for Windows Media Player.

A brainwave generator works with 2 tones at higher frequences that well passes your sound equipment and becomes emittet. But AA never talked about a brainwave tone generation working with 2 tones but about a SINUS WAVE with a very specific very low frequenc of exact 0.834 hz

So you should test your equipment with such a pure sin wave.
For generating this wave file you can use my generator or any other that creates a pure sin wave tone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know brainwave from before. I don't see this as really dangerous as long as you use it with care.

AA's sin wave however s not emitted (only distortion of the digitalisation)
and I would very wonder if something that becomes not emitted could have any dangerous effect on anybody.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

If not instructed properly these tones can get into the subconscience and can harm someone. I know I am seeing someone I REALLY care for fall apart!

You are misinformed the tone will cause no harm, only help you in your endeavors to communicate with the grays.

AA

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

This is not denying ignorance! This is messing peoples lives up!

Again you are way off base, talk to her now and see how she is doing!

AA

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You are succeeding in nothing with you babble, try the exercise or go elsewhere. No one has experienced anything that has harmed them or allowed themselves to be harmed.

You are a typical sheep you know nothing only what your masters want you to understand.

AA

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'll read backwards a bit, as i have not read the whole thread.

I just wanted to throw this thought out for the consumption of the members....

Concerning the title of the thread:

"Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway"

**** Just a thought, but a very relevent one.
Perhaps the evolution of humanity is absolutley necessary for human and alien communications.

You are one smart person, keep at it….

AA

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

As for the U2U's it wasn't very ethical for me to post and I have changed my mind regarding posting the rest in the public board. If members are really interested in how childish and aggressive you can be, they can U2U me and the rest will be displayed via private message.

You are afraid that might expose you for the person you are… lol nice try.

AA

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
OTD,

AA, what do your contacts say about the apparent ineffectiveness of your techniques with regard to the majority of the posters here?

apparent ineffectiveness to be judge by what you think what you know to be the truth or the silent majority having success?

Think carefully about your question.

Just because someone does not come screaming about contact with the grays is certainly no indication that it is not happening. I told you all from the very beginning that contact would come in ways that you would not expect.

To date over 70 percent of you have had the contact you asked for, it have come in a multitude of ways. Keep pushing the limits of your 3rd dimensional cage and more “apparent” physical evidence will appear to you.
Raise your VL level to match the streams and the grays and the Truth shall be shown to you.
AA

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
@ Alien Agenda
In the past few days I have read the other long thread and all your posts in this one. I have now tired the color experiment twice and just now beginning to get the visualization down. Nothing really to report...yet.

My question is...many times, mainly at night before I go to sleep I hear a sound that sounds like high voltage electricity which lasts only a second or two. This does not happen every night but has happened many times. Could it be similar to the sounds you describe? Before reading your threads, I had never before heard of the stream and the sound.

Also, in the other thread I read some accounts concerning lights going off. For YEARS I have occasion (sometimes weekly) where a street light will go off when I drive under or close to it. It puzzled me years ago, but now I just say "thank you" and smile.

I have had many strange and wonderful things happen in my life so when I noticed the similarity (if it is such?) to the posts my curiosity was peaked.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Kent01

My question is...many times, mainly at night before I go to sleep I hear a sound that sounds like high voltage electricity which lasts only a second or two. This does not happen every night but has happened many times. Could it be similar to the sounds you describe? Before reading your threads, I had never before heard of the stream and the sound.

Keep at it man, practice makes perfect…. For some it comes much easier for others it m ay never happen. It really depends on the openness of your mind and willingness to understands things you could not understand prior to trying these methods.

Don’t let the sheep get you down they are what they are and will never change, maybe in there next embodiment.

Keep pushing the limits of your cage and watch as the truth we have all been denied comes into being.
AA

If you need any one on one u2u me.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

No one has experienced anything that has harmed them or allowed themselves to be harmed.

Just privacy broken, unasked manipulated, abducted, marked and put back with missing memories, if we believe in any of your experience explanation you gave.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Because there have been reports of "experiences" I can't say that there is absolutely nothing there.

It's a little hypocritical of me to sit here and say nothing's happened when I've had peculiar experiences of my own...

This includes the very bizarre dream I had around the time I started the color technique, the "symbols" dream I had the night I asked to be taken to the "stream", the light bulb incident (I had a light bulb just break while I was asleep around 2:30 in the morning...it was off...), the radio static and squelch I've heard a couple of times while falling asleep, etc.

My problem, and it's not so much a problem, is that although very possibly related to the color technique from earlier, I can't specifically say these were paranormal "events". They certainly stood out to me, and didn't seem prompted by anything...the only thing that could have prompted these things was doing that technique...

I think I'm in the mind frame of many others trying these techniques, and that is that I am waiting for something undeniable and very clear. An unmistakable communication - not a dream, etc. This is possibly why people are not posting small, inconsequential events they may be experiencing, but that's a guess...

I'm going to say this, but it's very possible it's nothing. I was lying in bed last night (Saturday night) with the same apprehensive feeling I've had on several other nights after starting these techniques (specifically, the color technique). I hadn't done any of them for a while. I actually stopped after the tone technique, because that seemed to distract me from being able to sit...

I've been anxious at night and it's very unusual. I attribute this somewhat to the techniques, although I can't say why, or make a specific connection. I just note feeling uneasy at night in my own room. I can watch any horror movie, ghost video, alien footage, whatever, before going to bed and I can sleep like a baby. That stuff doesn't bother me. In fact, I'm a junky - I love the stuff...

But recently (the last two months or so, about the time I started AA's color technique) I've really had this inescapable sense of anxiety at night. Specifically when going to sleep. Every ounce of me is scanning my room for visitors. It's almost like a paranoia, but it doesn't have a source.

When I close my eyes I have this sense that I will open them and see someone. My nerves are on full alert.

So last night I'm able to just barely fall asleep. It happens sometimes that I'll start to sleep, then awake and open my eyes and I'll see something in my room. I've had hypnogogic images most of my life (I've heard sleep hallucinations are called "hypnogogic", as they occur when on the verge of sleep).

These visions are usually a moving, fully 3-dimensional image. Sometimes I see things on the wall, but mostly the things are floating around my room. At first these sights bothered me, but I've become used to seeing them...

So last night I start to fall asleep and awake myself and look to the side of my bed. What I see is a clear, lifelike image of two or three long, dark, spindly fingers appearing in the air right next to my bed. They were thin. Almost looked like dark weeds. So I'm looking at these - what look like fingers, appearing there. The sight lasted for about 10 seconds, then faded away as I watched them...

My thought at the time was, "Wow. These are alien fingers appearing here..." I have no idea what to make of that. When I have these visions they are never related to my thoughts at the time. Primarily, because I'm on the verge of falling asleep and not thinking anything.

My knee-jerk thought about it is that this could be a safe way to make a first appearance. Think about it, would you rather see a part of this being, or a sign, or would you want this guy to pop up, or to just stick his face in front of yours? My sense was also that if this was real in any sense, that the being appearing was cautious about how they appeared...I also felt a sense of "friendliness" associated with this event, but that could have just been in my mind...

So there you go. Take it as you will. Because I'm used to seeing things sort of like this I'm not sure how to take it...but it was very different from what I'm used to seeing, which are typically geometric shapes, large insects, etc...

I said if I had any weird experiences I would post them. I have no reason to hold back, and certainly don't care if what I say sounds weird...

However, I'm fine thinking that these were just sleep hallucinations and nothing at all...the anxiety I feel at times is really out of place though, and I don't have a reason or source for that...

Anyway, AA, don't take my doubts personally. I just haven't seen what I would consider proof...thanks for taking the time to answer my question...

I'll continue to post any strange experiences...

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You are succeeding in nothing with you babble, try the exercise or go elsewhere. No one has experienced anything that has harmed them or allowed themselves to be harmed.

You are a typical sheep you know nothing only what your masters want you to understand.

AA

Actually... if you take off your self-indulgent blinkers for a second you would see that there have been 2 separate posters refer to negative effects from your 'method'.

I have been in contact with one of them, who has relayed me the scripts of your U2U conversation, and i believe the way you treated him in those messages would be enough to have you banned without me going on this vendetta. But instead of simply putting forward a paper case against you, i'm trying to ensure that you have caused nor will cause any harm to other members of this board.

Take things into perspective. I'm not saying you are, because that would be ungentlemanly, but think for one second that you may just be paranoid schizophrenic. If that was the case, think of what your untested and fanciful methods could to to your 'cult-like' following.

I don't care if you call me a sheep. If you want me to i will even bleet for you. If i am a sheep, then god help those that aren't.

I WILL NOT try your exercise. I am not going to put myself in danger just to prove you wrong. As i said above i will go to any lengths to have you brought to justice for what i believe you have done and are doing, but i will not put anyone else (myself included) at risk in the process.

Let your mind mull over that for a while. If you just reply to this, once again, by calling me a sheep and not by addressing directly what i have said, i will post ANOTHER complaint to the moderators.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Just because someone does not come screaming about contact with the grays is certainly no indication that it is not happening.

Actually.. that is EXACTLY what that indicates. Anyone trying these methods is at least curious about contact with aliens. So, why would someone keep it to themselves if they were reaching that contact?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

But recently (the last two months or so, about the time I started AA's color technique) I've really had this inescapable sense of anxiety at night. Specifically when going to sleep. Every ounce of me is scanning my room for visitors. It's almost like a paranoia, but it doesn't have a source.

When I close my eyes I have this sense that I will open them and see someone. My nerves are on full alert.

Wow. . this is exactly what has been happening to me since I last attempted the color technique, which was about a month ago. I cant explain it either. I LOVE horror movies, like you. . the scarier the better. They never bother me before I go to sleep. However since doing the color exercise I cant stop thinking like Im being watched. I wasnt going to say anything about it since my opinion of his technique is its self hypnosis. But after reading your post, I felt like I had to come out again.

I also had two different experiences where I woke up and saw what I thought was an old person at the side of my bed, or what looked like an old man anyway. I was scared out of my mind and just thought to myself that it wasnt real. I stuck my hand out to touch him, and he slowly faded away. Had the same experience with what I thought was a spider web with about a dozen spiders on it above my bed(Im petrified of spiders). I kept wiping my eyes saying it couldnt be real and it too slowly faded away.

Im just saying that these things have all happened after using AA's color techniques for over a month and stopping. What does it mean? Not quite sure. . thats what you guys are here for.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join