It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lug

Originally posted by interestedalways
the thing on my arm just looks like a little red dot now.

Has the puncture begun healing normally? It's been awhile now, so it should be scabbing up nicely.

Is there any redness surrounding it as if infected? If so, I'd recommend a dab of Polysporin and a bandaid.

It is just a healing up little sore now. I am really embarrassed that I posted what happened. It seems so farfetched and it seems like something that a person would say for attention or amusement, but for all who are paying attention it did happen and the lesson for me is that I shouldn't play around with things that may bite me! So for me, I am not attempting contact with anyone other than reasons of gaining knowledge and I am not willing to participate in anything unless I am fully aware of what it is I am participating in.

Lug, thanks for the validation. I was debating if I would ever post on ATS again.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

It seems so farfetched and it seems like something that a person would say for attention or amusement, but for all who are paying attention it did happen and the lesson for me is that I shouldn't play around with things that may bite me!

I personally know you wouldnt do that and I am sure others that have read your posts know that. When I read your post yesterday I was proud of you for being real and not caring what others thought. After the things you have been through, I had no doubt something was happening but wasnt sure what.

I wasnt going to post on ATS anymore, my last few posts have been not like me and quite embarassing. I saw this and had to give you deserved props. You were denying ignorance and not caring what your peers thought.

I would have given you a WATS but...

You have already voted for interestedalways this month.

Thank you for giving me a reason to post again.

P.S. I wasnt going to post this because of stuff, I just felt like you deserved it.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
interestedallways,

That is an interesting story. I'm not sure what it means? Are we playing with something bad or good?

As far as AA being mentally ill, don't make assumptions like that about somebody unless you know it's true. It is very bad to label somebody and not know for sure. It's disheartening every time someone comes up with something ouside the box, people are allways there with their "label guns" set on "crazy." We are apparently supposed to sit here in our "tiny" box of reality here on earth, and never think outside of it for fear of being ridiculed, or perhaps we weren't supposed to think outside the box for fear of what we might discover? To the folks who suggest AA see a shrink or get on meds. No way, no one on this planet needs Psychiatric care. It's not even valid to call it "care." Until Psychiatry turns over a new leaf and actually starts to help people, I will continue to tell people to say far away from Psych-world. Psych-world is not the warm and fuzzy world you might think it is. If Psychiatry is help, then Marilyn Manson is a born again Christian.

Anyway, back on topic. Anyone else have a story to share?

Troy

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I am growing tired of your delinquency on the computer program you promised AA. Can we have a timeline here? You seem to have a problem with OVERpromising that doesnt do your claims any justice whatsoever.

As far as this method goes, I have had only a slight buzzing in the back of my head. . and thats it. The color method worked far better for hypnotizing myself.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So people who hear or see things that others cannot are mad are they. There are so many things we cannot see, hear touch or smell with our very poor senses, we rely on many devices to see what we cannot see with our own eyes. Life forms move around us all the time, they move at differant frequency's so are invisible to most of us, just because most of us cannot see them does not mean they do not exist. Many people are enlightened and are far more aware than most, its not a level playing field if it was we would all be Einstien's and Da Vinci's.

And we do not know enough of the capabilities of the human brain to make the assertion that people with so called mental illness's are not in some way able to perceive what normal people cannot, madness and genius are close bed partners.

Interestedalways, word of advice, if you wish to venture into the unknown make sure someone is with you.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
HI JSR,

im not sure he his mentally ill.

ive been going back and forth about.....mentally ill.....not mentally ill......
i think he is just really smart, and board.

And this goes for everyone else on this board; my metal state of mind has nothing to do with what is now currently underway. You people know nothing about me and I would rather keep it that way. Insofar as my mental state I am in perfect mental health, I also have an extremely high IQ and I am not board. And just for the record my high IQ has to do with the fact that my vibrational level has be raised to match that of 4th dimensional ET.

My personal life is very busy as of late with the holidays coming up, I promised to deliver the goods and they are coming. I am having a technical issue with getting good quality screen capturing w/sound on the program. IF you are impatient like so many of us are move on and read another thread with a grainy picture.

IF you don’t like what I’m posting p!ss off mates don’t read it move on like a lot of others have already done, I am writing these threads for people to experience something that is so far out there that MOST OF YOUR MINDS ARE NOT CONDITIONED TO HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Remember when 3rd dimensional reality comes in contact with 4th dimensional organisms your cage is instantaneously shattered. If your mind Is not conditioned properly you will not be having a good day or a rest of your life for that matter.

Ask yourself a question why is it my threads get so much attention? It’s because I offer a different approach to the truth that so many of you are so blind to. I am showing you all how to contact an alien species. Yes I am continually receiving u2u with people having success, look at “interestedalways” post he is just a small fraction of the u2u’s that I have received about real people making real contact. I am continually asking this to place this information in the thread.

A lot of folks to like posting this information on this thread because they get heckled…. Well just use me as your shield they don’t bother me.

AA

JSR

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Ask yourself a question why is it my threads get so much attention?

ahhh this is a very good question.

let me start by saying, i hope i didnt offend you. it was not intended.

but, did you really expect people to just follow along. regardless of your claim to be true or not, you cant provide any tangible evidence. there are a great number of people here who make it their hobbie to dig for truth. you have not given them anything to stand on.

so why do they hang around?
for the enjoyment of tearing apart a hoax.

the more you claim it to be true without proof, the more they seek to tear it apart. and so the cycle continues.
but of course, you alreay know this.

why do i hang around? because your interesting.
and. like a good book you have already figured out, i just want to see how the writers get to the end, you know is coming.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
$hi Jsr,

No offensive taken, you are mistaken I claimed no proof in the meathod nor did have a misleading title, I simple asked for people to ty it.

if you think you have figured this book (cough) out then I suggest you sit back and relax with fine wine and continue eading because its about to kick into high gear.

Since time is irrelevant to 4th demensional ET like these meathoda they have no beginning and no end.

AA

please answer me this if you will... r u male female annd how old u. yo can u2u me if you wish.

JSR

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

please answer me this if you will... r u male female annd how old u. yo can u2u me if you wish.

no need.

im am a male of 29 years old.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm sitting back with a bottle of Bordeaux, a little 1787 Chateau Lafite I picked up at the corner store...and some BBQ pork rinds to enjoy with it...

Let the games begin....

Write on!

JSR

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
your move mr AA

What humans also need to understand that there is a wonderful revolution\evolution underway with humans, you will all experience a conscious shift that will usher in a NEW AGE of enlightenment and prosperity for all of humanity. To help usher in this new age will be humans that are given certain jobs and to accompany these jobs they are given gifts. But the controlling defacto does NOT want this to happen they are all hell bent on stopping what is inevitable; the evolution of the species know as humans.

where do we go from here?
lets get back to topic.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hello everyone...

I stopped reading/posting on ATS for a few weeks.... glad to see the Alien Comms thread made its way to a new one. I was so sick and tired of all the fighting I had to stop.

I can 100% say that after trying the old method (not saying the method itself changed anything) I have been "awakened".

My life has changed completely. The way I interact with others on a day to day basis has improved. I am a much calmer person than ever before. I have great understanding and patience with others....

I am in no way saying the method had a direct impact on anything, but some of the thoughts that I have had afterwards have lead me to investigate further into this topic as well as others...

bottom line is...

the planet is coming to a global conciousness. AA is trying to help you all join this. Eventually its going to happen. You people take the word "aliens" and put some sort of preconcieved picture in your head of what he is talking about. You have no idea.

AA - thanks for this. I have now taken on the roll of visionary. I have been spreading the word between my friends and family. Some more subtle than others, but I have found 1 thing accross the board to be common.

Not everyone is able to grasp the concepts needed to understand all of this. Only 1 out of 15-20 people seem to be able to see outside of their "cage" as you called it. I call it "tunnel vision". Too bad we have all been conditioned since our childhood to understand only what is in our 3d world.

- hex

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What amuses me about AA's group of cronies and the resulting idiocy is the irony of it all.

It's funny that those that do not 'believe' that this is real are somehow the sheep and those that jump on the bandwagon and follow this pied piper are the enlightened ones.

Even after AA's last attempt was dismantled with logical critical thinking, and his claims became more and more exagerated to the point of lunacy, even after he began to ask for detailed and specific information about individuals and had his thread closed, people still think this is on the up and up.

Even in this thread he is insidiously asking for personal details. If you want to see the source code for his program (that may or may not even exist, seeing as he has never even posted it) you need to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

The fact that someone with no evidence, credentials, or working knowledge of fundimentals of any scientific study (not to mention his lack of a firm hold on sanity or the english language) has been able to hornswaggle people for this long is laughable and makes me -very- interested in the financial viability of doing the same for monetary gain.

Who are the sheep?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hank,
Thanks for your contributions and continueal pesonal attacks on me and now the other posters.

You act like a dis information agent....

Back to walmart (...), you can still get the telescope special.

Wonder how long it takes for you mod buddy intreid to get involved.

AA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
deleted contentious word

[edit on 18/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

...the lesson for me is that I shouldn't play around with things that may bite me!

AA,
Would you pls teach your grays some good behaviour!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Speaking of tones, my tone generator crashed and I need a new one.

Anybody know of a good one with adjustable frequencies?

Tuning one's ear to earth tones is a good way to begin to hear all those subjective radio stations out there.

: ) Em

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Let's make a concentrated effort to post on topic, and within the Terms & Conditions; failure to do so will result in administrative action.

Thanks. :up;

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
g210b,
they are good behavior but everyones experience will be different.

AA

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

g210b,
they are good behavior but everyones experience will be different.

AA

Their actions speaks against that.

I am serious here AA,
In case you have the connections to the grays (I personel have strong doubts about that, but who knows), and want us to experience them as 'benevolent' as you think they are, you would do good if you teach them how they have to behave the right way.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Mirthful Me,

I believe some Aliens utilize tonal communication, just as whales and dolphins do.

Tone-training is quite essential for telepathic receptivity.

I didn't believe this is off-topic, not at all.

What is your beef, with this line of thinking?

: ) Em

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join