It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
AA: you missed a promised deadline - can we see the link to your software program now?

Yesterday you said: " I will post a link tonight for everyone to see the program inengine fully working..."

Also - as a computer programmer yourself, have you had a hand in any of the development or modification of the code used to write the algorithms of this program you're going to link for us?

Thanks...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I wasn't going to post this here, but I am not worried about what people think. This was my little experience in which I put forth minimal effort. I repeated the visual experiment about three times, without the tones or anything extra added.

quote: I did the meditation with the colored squares on the different hemispheres and I did go into a slight trance state, then I shook it off and a couple minutes later I noticed blood on my forearm coming from a little hole like something had bitten me or poked into me. It was a little puncture. I had only left the PC once before the excersise to put something in the oven and hadn't hit my arm on anything or any thing like that. There was a tiny microscopic glass or crystal something in the hole that was left. I felt something sharp in the hole and I picked it off and dropped it on my cigarette package and looked with a magnifying glass. It looked like a tiny piece of sand. Any ideas? This is not a joke, by the way. I don't lie about stuff like this so you should give me what you think may have happened.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
To clarify, the puncture at first appeared as two small parallel marks that looked like the "pi" symbol with no top on it. I cleaned the blood off and looked closer and it then was one round hole. Originally the two marks seemed healed over even though it had just happened and a "bubble of blood" covered the marks/mark

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A sample was taken from you for compatible reasons for your up and coming job. You will shortly be endowed with some awesome gifts that will help you break out of your 3rd dimensional cage and have convergences with 4th dimensional grays. This of course is further humanity.

The object left in your skin carries the genetic material to awaken some more of your DNA strains, this intern will at first very slowly open up your light bodies new found gifts.

Congratulations you are about to graduate First Contact 101�

AA

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Please provide pictures if possiable.

AA

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

AA: you missed a promised deadline - can we see the link to your software program now?

I spend 3 ours last night trying to get Camtasia and 1/2 dozen more sreen capture programs to record it, but i cant get the dam sound to record.

Dont worry it coming i have not forgotten.

AA

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

The object left in your skin carries the genetic material to awaken some more of your DNA strains, this intern will at first very slowly open up your light bodies new found gifts.

AA

But I picked it off/out. That is how I was able to see it. I felt something scratchy, like when glass is in your skin and I put it on my cig pack., Was so small I didn't see it, I saw two other "peices of material" that were larger, but had no definition under the magnifying glass. That is when I spotted the glass looking spec. I still have it in my cig cellophane (sounds so funny)

I do not own a camera and the spec can only be seen magnified, the thing on my arm just looks like a little red dot now. Like I got a shot.

So since I picked it off now I won't benifit from the potential it may have held in my body, correct?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
LOL no no you mis understood me the genetic passage from your carrier to your body is instantaneous, don�t worry bro your awaken process in now underway.

AA

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
No 2 experiences are the same they all differ from one another from slightly to very great.

AA

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, personally I didn't really expect anything when I attempted the meditation. I did like the way it felt in my head, using a figure eight system of light to separate and observe the different brain areas. I am not really big on the whole alien thing, but things have been happening lately to encourage me to rethink it. I have always been open that something is going on on a intergalactic level, but wouldn't expect to have had personal experience.

You have taken alot of heat on this thread AA, I have found it to be informative and helpful what you are sharing with us.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Its my JOB, sometimes life is not what you expect....

Good Luck on your road brother.

AA

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
AA still waiting for the program link....
do do do do do .. ..

i guess ill stdy in the meantime...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No 2 experiences are the same they all differ from one another from slightly to very great.

This is one of the reasons why I don't believe you. What would be the purpose of this?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is not a personal attack against AA, because i feel that he may be too ill to see his problems himself, but you poor people going on with what he says are not helping.

This guy seriously needs help and making him think he is enlightened rather than mentally ill are as much to blame as the illness is.

I'm extremely open minded, some of my posts in various topics would be regarded as 'crazy talk' too, but i don't claim i am an ambassador from an Alien race (that cannot even spell properly, let alone structure a sentence. Very advanced beings!) There is a line between interesting/possible and plain insane and i think things like this are so far across that line that it has gone out of sight.

I pity this poor soul. I'll leave you all to continue, but to those that expect to get something out of it you are just wasting precious moments of your life that you won't get back.

[edit on 16-12-2006 by fooffstarr]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
fooffstarr, being a schizophrenic I know exactly what you are getting at. I too wanted to post something along those lines.....but didn't want to hurt anyones feelings. Personally if AA wants to get involved in the "paranormal" and if he does have the illness, then I would suggest shamanism as I have done....But psychological help through medications, doctors, and so forth are of more importance.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lug

But, if you can't show proof, then you're on equal footing, right?

all to true, but with these kind of things there is never really any proof except for what someone has said

JSR

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
This guy seriously needs help and making him think he is enlightened rather than mentally ill are as much to blame as the illness is.

im not sure he his mentally ill.

ive been going back and forth about.....mentally ill.....not mentally ill......
i think he is just really smart, and board.

it seems he is just trying to get a rise out of everybody.

like i said, he is the story...not the methood.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by JSR]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Possibly, either way it would just be nice if people didn't play along.

I really don't have the right to say that in a way, because i'm still new here, but to me it is people like AA that do give the rational believers a bad name.

Lug

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk

Originally posted by Lug

But, if you can't show proof, then you're on equal footing, right?

all to true, but with these kind of things there is never really any proof except for what someone has said

I'm glad we agree, funky monk

You're not the first that cautioned about 'conjuring up the demons' with this (or that) method and, believe me when I say that I think like you do too.

There's nasties in the spirit realm and anyone who has had experience there will tell the same story. It's no place for fools.

That aside, it's interesting stuff, isn't it? If AA has a method which can help others in contacting aliens, then I'm all eyes ears and will watch as things transpire. I'll go my own way, though.

One thing for sure, I'm no psychologist and there's no way you'll see me speculating on AA's mental capacities.

Just look at my avvy- see that line across my forehead? That's so it can be unscrewed to be refitted with a new brain in case the old one gets rusty.

On a serious note, I believe that ALL meditation can put us into contact with another dimension and, because of that, there's ALWAYS something to any exercise like this. People have this crazy idea that meditation is something you have to work at, like some monk in a mountain cave or a guy sitting lotus position with lots of incense smelling up the place, Ohming and Ahming to beat the band.

Not true!

Every human being does it naturally each night without even trying.

We call it dreaming.

Lug

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
the thing on my arm just looks like a little red dot now.

Has the puncture begun healing normally? It's been awhile now, so it should be scabbing up nicely.

Is there any redness surrounding it as if infected? If so, I'd recommend a dab of Polysporin and a bandaid.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join