It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
you want to see source code or the pogram in action?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
both if possible, u2u me.
i'm going out for the night so i wont be able to review it untill tomorow.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I will post a link tonight for everyone to see the program inengine fully working, if you wanna see source you will have to sign a non discloser agreement.

AA

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
These are intended to be 100% informational, and un-inflammatory.

Alien Agenda,

1 - How old are you? (In your current "incarnation")

2 - Are you now, or have you ever been treated for schizophrenia, paranoid-delusional disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, megalomania, or any other psychological problems?

3 - What is your manner of employment? I mean, what is it you do for a living?

4 - Do you live alone?

These questions may seem strange, but honest answers to these questions can seriously impact or bolster your credibility.

For example, I would find a 50 year old doctor, lawyer, or teacher, who holds some measure of success in life, a lot more credible than a 20-something burger-flipping college drop-out, still living at home with their parents.

Just as I would find someone making the claims you've made (ie: having been chosen above all others) at least less questionalble, had they never been institutionalized, or diagnosed with a severe psychological problem.

Disregarding the claims of alien contact, and great plans for humanity, your _demeanor_ and honestly, your candor, make the preceeding four questions very relevant. See, AA, the claims you make and the persona you take on all seem text-book examples of Schizophrenia, or, on the milder side, narcissistic personality disorder. I'm not trying to attack you, or even label you. I've even gone so far as to abstain from quoting from other posts, because I'm trying to remain neutral on this topic because I have not attempted this method.

I simply want some incredibly easy to answer questions answered honestly.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
AA

sounds good link it up. ill sign anything

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
BlaznRob I think it was a mistake to list what you would find more credible simply because now (although I'm not accusing him) he could shift his persona to better boost his credibility, or atleast by your standards.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I know I will regret it.

But here I hecked a short program for you that generates you the wav file.
(mono,16bit,44.1kHz samplingrate)

You can enter the frequence as precise as you like and the duration.

Example output:

---------
Pure Tone wave-File Generator V1.0 (ATS, g210b)

Enter tone frequence in Hz:0.834
Enter duration in sec:810

0.834000Hz and 810.000000sec duration.

writeing the file...

File 'TheTone.wav' completed.

Press return to end the program.

-------

The source code is included C/C++. So if you don't thrust my exe and want to compile it yourself feel free. I keept it as a simple win32 console application to make it easy for you.

Here you have:
four.fsphost.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thanks g2. Your help is greatly appreciated, I'll try it out.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

1 - How old are you? (In your current "incarnation")

2 - Are you now, or have you ever been treated for schizophrenia, paranoid-delusional disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, megalomania, or any other psychological problems?

3 - What is your manner of employment? I mean, what is it you do for a living?

4 - Do you live alone?

No
Computer Engineer
No

AA

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I tried it.

I found the "flower of life" crop circle. Pictured myself right there at Barbury Castle in the center of the circle. Then added in the numbers 8,1,2,7 in 3d. Then moved above that visual to hold the whole picture. Then I did the red, blue, green, yellow infinity symbol meditation on top of it. All while listening to the 0.834hz sine wave wav file.

There was some tingling in a few spots that still persist somewhat. No alien contact though.

[edit on 12/15/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Look if your still buyin into this then your problems are more then the flat tire
you woke up to.
Aliens? No.
Real world? yes.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheepnis
Look if your still buyin into this then your problems are more then the flat tire
you woke up to.
Aliens? No.
Real world? yes.

Someone may experiment with cold fusion. Doesn't mean they buy into it.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I agree entirely. The problem lies in the verification of the posts.
Shall I think that the post contains some semblance of truth or should it be dismissed as the heretic rant of a casual observer?
Go.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheepnis
I agree entirely. The problem lies in the verification of the posts.
Shall I think that the post contains some semblance of truth or should it be dismissed as the heretic rant of a casual observer?
Go.

Which post? Mine? The OPs? Someone else's?

Nevermind.

[edit on 12/15/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

JSR

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
mr aa,
as you already know, i dont believe you can communicate with the grays.

however, that is not why im here. you are interesting to me.
so, thank you for answering all of my questions.

i hope to continue our dialog.

to everyone else,
he cant prove anything. stop asking for proof.
hasn't this already been established?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
ok, AA and anyone else trying trying to communicate with alians.

I have been following this thread and the other alian comms threads and have come to the conclusion after talking with others i know and with some of the leaders of my church that you are NOT comming into contact with Alians of any saught. These techniques described by AA are a way of getting into a spiritual communications plane used by deamons and other spiritual beings. I believe it could be damaging to anyone who gets into this technique. I myself have tried and I noticed a big change in my acceptence of demonic type things over the period that I was doing it.

I know lots of you will want to flame me for writing this but thats what I have concluded on after further investigating into the matter.

FM

Lug

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
These techniques described by AA are a way of getting into a spiritual communications plane used by deamons and other spiritual beings.

Okay

Got any proof of that?

If so, then it'll trump what AA is saying because I haven't seen any proof his way yet.

But, if you can't show proof, then you're on equal footing, right?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wanted to jump in and say I tried this again last night (Friday) and this morning a couple of more times.

I'm pretty solid on the visualization, and I've let the 810 seconds run out, then started them again and sat.

But so far, this has reaped even less than the color technique for me. For some reason, I don't know if it's the tone, or my efforts to sustain the visualization, but this one was a bit more of a struggle to sit through.

The tone may be making it difficult for me to focus.

I will say one thing, and that is that after doing this two times in a row early this morning, I noticed a low frequency, very calming wave sound in my head that sustained for at least ten minutes until I fell back asleep...that was interesting...

But otherwise, nothing yet...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
why use electroinics when you could use
etheogens for a more natural and more powerful effect?

but one thing is for sure there are many methods to
achieve the same effect. one you feel that humming
in the ears then the vibrations.. who knows what you'll
see...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I sat again two more times this afternoon (Saturday). This makes a total of between six and eight times I've sat with the tones.

I have some experience meditating and was able to relax and successfully visualize the scene.

I have to say that I've sat and meditated on tones before with varying success. But nothing more than a sense of feeling light, calm and relaxed came of these.

There are a couple of prerequisites here that I'm not sure AA has taken into account. The first being that someone has to have some rudimentary ability to meditate and visualize. Without that, you just have someone trying to sit still and imagine something that may come very hard to them.

The second is that some individuals are just "wired" a certain way, while others are simply either incapable of these feats, or their belief systems are so embedded that simply sitting and trying to visualize will not break through them.

Meditation, visualization and tone techniques have been around for thousands of years. It's been stated ad infinitum that "every human being has these capabilities, we just won't believe, or we haven't learned to tap into them".

This may be true, but irrespective of that presumably true statement, the fact of the matter is that none but a few will ever experience these things. This is unfortunate, but it's true.

There is a romanticism surrounding these ideas, but that quixotic view quickly crashes head on with reality and you're left with the facts.

If AA is in fact receiving communications from other beings assisting him in waking up humanity and bringing those able to receive his messages to a higher state, then either these beings are naive, or their message is only intended to affect a select few.

If this is the case, I am not intended to be able to make use of AA's messages, and I wish him and those positively affected the best of luck. I have given sincere efforts in meditating with the color technique, as well as asnwered a questionnaire and received a quantam image to study. Those previous techniques had virtually no effect on me either.

If AA is either receiving messages from his own mind, or if he is being deceived by mischeivous spirits, then it is unfortunate for all involved.

I'm all for explorations of consciousness, and I encourage AA and those like him to keep on keeping on. But I am stepping back and just enjoying the read from here on out.

Peace!
Deck

[edit on 16-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join