It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:
JSR

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
I'm serious...when do the "Aliens and UFOs" come into this thread?

mr AA has proposed a methood to contact and communicate with the grays. that's an alien.

did you read the OP?

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 15-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

JSR

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
no I ment that I could never forsake the 3rd eve.

ok, you lost me.
please explain.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Unlike a large percentage of the humans that currently inhabit earth I have always been human in all of my embodiments on this planet, since the beginning I have always been human. Most current embodiments are ET that are only on their 1st or 2nd embodiment, they can�t remember what the where prior to taken embodiment. They had a choice to be a part of the great experiment and they made their choice, since they are subconsciously unaware that they are former aliens they can forsake their 3rd cage because its dense to them.

I have been chosen to be part of an advanced team to help usher in the new age of consciousness. Since I am apart of humanity I have been stuck in my 3rd dimensional cage from every embodiment have had since the beginning of time I COULD NEVER FORSAKE humanity for higher realms ever. Although they are very tempting�

You see�.

AA

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
AA, I'm starting to get sick of this, you never answered me. How did you initially start contact?

JSR

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
so then what are you helping humnas do?
(you will answer: raise there consciousness)
for what?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am helping because I love this planet more than myself. I am helping save this race from itself before it to late.

AA

JSR

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
saved from what?
to where?

what will happen when it is too late?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
AA, as usual you are escaping my question about how you got all of your techniques, how you entered the stream to begin with, and others.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If what AA says has any credence (and I hate saying this), then I am skeptical about our supposed imminent acceptance into a larger society of beings.

It sounds like "the majority" rules in a decision like this. How can one individual tip the scales? They can't. That's obvious.

So the decision is somewhat a democratic one; except we're hoping a large segment of the planet will vote to join the galactic neighborhood. In our current state?

There are, to me, still too few people who are anxious to reach out to other beings - very few - and many of those are fearfully reaching out. The majority are still resistant in accepting the mere existence of other races/beings.

UFOs are still being disputed - do you think the appearance of another race of beings will elicit acceptance and a sense of community with the majority of the planet (I know, I'm looking at the glass half full...)?

We are in darkness. We have been in darkness for centuries; and my sense is that this is a critical, pivotal time. I can just feel that we're at a threshold of something really big.

I am hopeful, but I've read and understand there are many "hopeful" beings either from Earth or out there who understand that this can go either way. If it goes south, and we don't join in, then we're in for a long, cold darkness. If this is a 14,000 year cycle it would be really unfortunate. Right now I just get a sense that it's too early for us (not for me, but this is what I see as the current state of the world). Are these ideal conditions for inclusion into a galactic society? Are they even sufficient?

I think I can kind of understand what AA is saying, but if this is a democratic decision by our current Earth society, then we're in for a very scary, very close, and very uncertain decision-making process.

I would prefer that we are simply "entered" into this larger society and given the aid and guidance we so sadly need, but if that's not the case, and we're on our own to decide en masse, then I say we're in real trouble.

Offering the people of this planet a glimpse - on a grand scale - of what we are truly turning down (if this is indeed true) is the only way to tip the scales.

Unless we have all of the information - both of what is out there to accept and embrace, and a revelation of the true darkness we have lived under (this includes the lies religions and governments have used to control and keep people in the dark) as a species - we risk making the wrong decision.

Along those lines, with regard to keeping us in the dark, it would make sense that negative propoganda would be put out with regard to other species. But if that's the case, then these well-meaning species would see this smoke screen for what it is and give the blinded people of this planet a glimpse of the truth, before offering us an extended hand.

Those are my thoughts with regard to the planet, in its current condition, deciding whether or not to join other species.

I'll wait and see what AA says is what awaits if things go south.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It sounds like "the majority" rules in a decision like this. How can one individual tip the scales? They can't. That's obvious.

I disagree. One grain of rice can tip the scale....ever heard of Jesus?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
When the shift happens people that have excepted the shift will be moved to an alternative line of existence, they will remain on earth but peace and harmony will reign supreme.

Those that choose not to will remain here and live out the remainder of their days under our current society. And you know where this is headed.

Now once we leave there will be no record of our existence anywhere, it will be like we never existed�. Sound familiar?

AA

JSR

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Now once we leave there will be no record of our existence anywhere, it will be like we never existed�. Sound familiar?

AA

other than Revelations, no it doesn't.

what are you refering to?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Dracotic, I gotcha there. An individual (Buddha, Jesus, Ghandi, JFK, etc.) can make a difference.

I think this is different. If we are approached by a galactic society, who extends an invitation to our species to join or not join a galactic society, they won't either accept us, or pass us by based on the decision of one individual. This would be a decision for the human race as a whole. This is where I'm concerned...

AA, you said, "And you know where this is headed..." Did you say this because you mentioned this in your other thread (I think you may have)?

But this is your belief, that those who "accept" the invitiation will be "transferred" or "transported"...?

(shift happens...couldn't resist)

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
mr AA has proposed a methood to contact and communicate with the grays. that's an alien.

did you read the OP?

Yes, I have in fact read the entire thread.

So tell me, who is communicating with aliens using this method?....Allow me..

Apparently only Alien Agenda. No other individual in this, or the 'other' thread, has reported actual, definite contact with any aliens. And frankly, reading some of Alien Agenda's latest posts, I'm starting to worry about his/her overall health.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
MrPenny has a very good point....Still AA posts without answering the questions which can decide in my mind whether he is faking, crazy, and so on.....I wonder why he keeps evading them?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

AA

other than Revelations, no it doesn't.

what are you refering to?

I believe he is referring to Mars.

AA, when did you initially have contact and how do you know it was from the Grays?

[edit on 15-12-2006 by Mindzi]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I did not make contact I was contacted, I was woken up from a long slumber in my 3rd dimensional cage. The grays showed me how to build a very advanced software program that allowed expanded to the point that 4th dimensional reality and 3rd dimensional cage become one. This prepared my physical being for first contact with my new friends.

AA

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
so where is this advanced software program. im a programmer?
id love to see this one!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
what would you like to know or see?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i would like to see your andaves software you claim they put ideas in your head for. if you programmed it show me. if you havn't maybe me and my friends can be of some assistence.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join