It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

I have consulted the grays and have received new information in the form of another technique that will make it easier to contact the stream and have alien comms. I have forgone the title of “proof positive” for obvious reasons since the last thread did not go as planned and has stirred up to much human emotion in the dialogue.

First humans need to understand that there is an incalculable amount of life forms that come in every variety you can imaging and some you can’t; observing earth right now. They are EVERYWHERE, right next to you, in your garden, next to your supper table, next to your bed and oh yes under it. Their ships fill the skies and the outer atmosphere; there are 3rd dimensional beings the ones you see and sense and there are beings from 32 other dimensions all observing the great experiment know as “earth”.

ET (and I use the term ET to as a general acronym for all the species involved in observing earth) generally determines what, how, when, and where contact will take place it’s really never up to the individual unless your job enables you to initiate contact.

What humans also need to understand that there is a wonderful revolution\evolution underway with humans, you will all experience a conscious shift that will usher in a NEW AGE of enlightenment and prosperity for all of humanity. To help usher in this new age will be humans that are given certain jobs and to accompany these jobs they are given gifts. But the controlling defacto does NOT want this to happen they are all hell bent on stopping what is inevitable; the evolution of the species know as humans.

Now I am simple here to help and facilitate anyone who is willing to except this shift with yet another exercise to lift your vibrational level to match that of the stream and to meet an Alien species know as the “GRAYS”. They are a beautiful and benevolent species that are here for the betterment of mankind and to help move and prepare us all for what is now underway.

So with all that said onto the new exercise instruction set:

First and foremost you need to have an OPEN MIND, you need to tell yourself that this is not work but fun and proceed accordingly.

Step one:
Go to Google and find a tone generator, there are many ones on the internet… don’t want to post a specific one for obvious reasons…. But find one that will allow you to create a SIN WAVE with a frequency of 0.834 HRz, and output it to a wave file for duration 810 seconds exactly. The tone will not be audible to the human ear so I suggest you use a nice visualization plug in for Windows Media Player.

Step two:
Go back to Google and look for an image of the “Flower of Life”, select the one that really resonates with you the most…. And print the image. Take the image and really understand that what you are looking at is a very POWERFUL energy source that is connected with all of creation. Once you start to feel the energy coming off it you are ready for step 3.

Step 3:
Get comfortable, relaxed and into your place of power…. Now start the audio track, relax and see yourself in your minds eyes sitting in the middle of the flower of life… like you are floating in a vast void know as the multiverse so large and expansive that it has no ending and no beginning.

Step 4:
Picture the following around you while you are sitting on the flower of life, north is aligned in front of you.

North = Number 8
South = Number 1
East = Number 2
West = Number 7

Keep the number still and observe yourself from a distance with the numbers surrounding your being.

I don’t want to tell you what will happen next except that you will be directed to the stream above you when the time is right.

Folks this is a way more advance what of communication but yet on the same thought it is way easier to establish contact with the stream and the GRAYS.

Please report back here on your experience…

AA

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
SIN WAVE with a frequency of 0.834 HRz, and output it to a wave file for duration 810 seconds exactly. The tone will not be audible to the human ear

Computer speakers and amplifiers (and even high quality hifi equipment) will not even respond to frequencies that low. Not even close. If you hear anything at all coming out of the speakers from this, it will be a high frequency "click" or hiss that's really just a harmonic or artifact. So, was the purpose of the audio file to actually generate some *visual* effect with windows media player or were you hoping for the .834 Hz to actually come out of the speakers?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The visualization it not important its the tone that matters. I stated above that the tone would not be audiable but it will poduce the peoper effect on the peson.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

The visualization it not important its the tone that matters. I stated above that the tone would not be audiable but it will poduce the peoper effect on the peson.

As stated before, the tone not only won't be audible to human ears but it won't be emitted by the PC speakers either. So, if you say the tone is what matters...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Another mis-leading post from AA...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Misleading is hardly what he is doing. A man after my own heart! I have been saying for a long time precisely the things AA is saying. We are seeing it unfold. The darkness is defeated. Didnt you see George Bush Sr cry like a baby on national television? What was he crying for? The love for his son, Jeb? NO! He was crying because he had just been notified that he had lost all of his financial assets, trillions of dollars stolen from the people since the Cold War, and no it is no more. Upon this realization, he couldnt help but gusher tears. This is great news for Earth! I implore you do, do have compassion for these dark ones, they are playing their role like everybody else.

Happy Ascension!

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

"Hi - End" Computer Speakers

Specs

Specifications& parameters:
System series:2.1 hi-fii multimedia series
System description:1-way vented active ultra-bass
Input port: Stereo 3.5mm cable line-in
Controller: Volume, bass
Satellite: Acoustic system:1-way vented
Driver units:3-inch entire frequency band anti-magnet loudspeaker unit
Frequency range:180hz-18khz(-3db)
Subwoofer:
Acoustic system:1-way vented
Driver units:6.5-inch long stroke high power overweight bass unit
Frequency range:40hz-200hz(-3db)

As previously posted, the tone will not be emitted from regular computer speakers, and it is not even emitted from these 'hi-end' speakers, not even the sub-woofer.

Whatever your intent is, using PC speakers simply will not work.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
LightWorker....I would have to disagree.....

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Debunked before it ever really started

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just for clarity, I do not agree with AA, the Grays (if they exist), or the motives behind any of this. I do, however, respect everyone's free-will to explore the infinite.

Anyway, it may be possible to create this frequency using normal speakers. I'm not certain of it because I've not read enough.

But there is a type of recording procedure called binaural.

Binaural: recorded through two separate microphones and transmitted through two separate channels to produce a stereophonic effect

I know wiki isn't the best source but here's a wiki definition.

The theory I read somewhere a long time ago stated that by making two frequencies with the difference being the frequency needed (in this case 0.834hz), with each frequency in a different ear that the brain will create the difference.

Again, I have no clue really. Just something I read.

[edit on 12/13/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Guys before you start pulling out the debunk flag, please consider regardless of what your speaker can produce - don't believe the hype.

Speakers (Full range) found in Kick butt PA's etc (forget your BS home theatre crap) rate past 20KHz - another freq past human range (maybe as child you could hear it). So in this case it can re produced, a sound, but you won't hear it.

Frequency is an amazing entity. Sure frequencies that low can't be heard by humans but doesn't mean they can't exist or reproduced by speakers/devices. Its all about moving air. Small speakers just won't cut it.

You can go out and buy low freq generator kits from any 'geek/elec' shop - such as JAYCAR in melbourne, to piss your next door neighbours dog off.
You don't know it works untill the dog shuts up. $AUD20.00.

Perhaps AA was a bit keen to suppose pc could assist, nevertheless, that does not discredit his/hers attempt to facilitate comms with grays.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yeah a really low frequency can be produced with programs like brainwave generator.

The idea is that they play two different sounds, one in each audio channel(left/right), then the two sounds cancel out inside your head and make the low frequency you wanted.

It's a technology the Monroe Institute invented a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have Active MK2 studio monitors in my studio and nothing ?.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Your ears will not be able to hear the tone I stated this in the first post, but any simple tone generator can produce the frequency. Does not matter what type of speakers you have period, I simple mentioned WMP so you could see that the frequency was being played although you could not hear any of the audio coming off your speakers.

Step one:
Go to Google and find a tone generator, there are many ones on the internet… don’t want to post a specific one for obvious reasons…. But find one that will allow you to create a SIN WAVE with a frequency of 0.834 HRz, and output it to a wave file for duration 810 seconds exactly. The tone will not be audible to the human ear so I suggest you use a nice visualization plug in for Windows Media Player.

You just need have it output the file for an 810 second stream, then follow the directions above.

Tone generators are everywhere on the internet just Google them, you don’t have to buy one. You pc does not even have to have speakers the computer will generate the electromagnetic field that is require just but playing the wave file.

AA

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Alien Agenda, are you in contact with the zetas?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What I don't get is that you have contact with aliens from 31 demensions and this is the best you can come up with. Have you ever considered that maybe you are being manipulated by forces much greater than you? How do you know that this isn't the door to the hidden demensions of hell? Have you ever considered that you might be a paranoid shizophrenic?

[edit on 13/12/2006 by Gunney]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No the GRAYS
why should i be?

AA

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
To my knowledge the zetas and the greys are the same, we just refer to the zetas as the greys, please correct me if I am wrong. Anyway, your information is similiar to what I have read recently. All of the reading I have been doing states that the earth is undergoing a massive change right now, and we are all undergoing our ascension to higher consciousness. The information you have posted is from what the greys have told you?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What I don't get is that you have contact with aliens from 31 demensions and the this is the best you can come up with. Have you ever considered that maybe you are being manipulated by forces much greater than you? How do you know that this isn't the door to the hidden demensions of hell? Have you ever considered that you might be a paranoid shizophrenic?

No I’m not in contact with aliens from 31 dimensions I’m in contact with the grays....

Never been to hell dont know.

If I’m paranoid I not aware of it but hey thanks for your valuable input.

AA

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Alien Agenda]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The information you have posted is from what the greys have told you?

Dont know the greys this information is from the grays. And yes its what i have been shown.

AA

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Alien Agenda]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join