It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash & Dreamweaver help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with a couple of things in flash and Dreamweaver.
To make it simpler I'll make a list:
- Is it posible put a picture inside a movie clip symbol without chaging its shape so that the movie clip just seems to have a pìcture as "background" after animation? (after animation)
- How do I create a Text + picture scroll box inside a table in Macromedia?
- How can I make whatever is insede the table metioned above change into another page when I embed a flash menu into another table?

By the way, I'm asking this because I was thinking of using my space music to be my presentation page. I then decided it would be better for me to do my own page and I would lear something in the process.

Thanx for your time!

[edit on 13-12-2006 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
You can use the movie clip as your background, just make a movie clip and drag it inot your main comp. To embed a flash movie into your page just use .... thats it!

EDIT ATS won't display my code. just use the embed tag.

As for the scrolldown, I don;t know if your trying to do that in Flash or dreamweaver, but do it in dreamweaver if you can, they are a bitch to build in flash.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

If you have a PC, try CoolMoves. - Or is it KoolMoves? I forget, but it's great software for making flash stuff.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkFlame

www.kirupa.com...

or try flashkit.com

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Been awhile since I messed with Flash but you should be able to create the scrolling effect by motion tweening your text.
To change another page, you'll have to use actionscript to control the child or parent page.
example: parent.child.object.play()... or some similar syntax.

new topics

top topics

join