It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

am here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
lets face the fact
i want to ask that what terrible world are we facing?a man to impregnated?this is serious
this is a man who has married to a wife and not knowing the man is a wizard and this people had prayed for children several years and one day that both of them went to a certain man of God and as the man of God was praying for them and the husband started confessing that he is the one that has taking his wife's womb and he rather is pregnant with the wife 8 months,this is unimaginable and i want to know that where are we helding to towards to?

there much that i can say
see me there and lest talk about that
God bless u

mod edit: removed email address

[edit on 20-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by benku
lets face the fact
i want to ask that what terrible world are we facing?a man to impregnated?this is serious
this is a man who has married to a wife and not knowing the man is a wizard and this people had prayed for children several years and one day that both of them went to a certain man of God and as the man of God was praying for them and the husband started confessing that he is the one that has taking his wife's womb and he rather is pregnant with the wife 8 months,this is unimaginable and i want to know that where are we helding to towards to?

there much that i can say
see me there and lest talk about that
God bless u

I am sorry but, what the hell?

I don't think I am the only one who will be/is lost with this post. Please clear up what it is you are trying to communicate.

mod edit: removed email address

[edit on 20-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Benku, please, seek mental help.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If I understood correctly.

The man is a wizard and he is 8 months pregnant with a child.

I dont see how thats possible but I think thats what being claimed.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
yes this makes no sense to me either???!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Mazal Tov??? I'm not sure what to say about this.. :\

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Wasn't there a website from Asia claiming a few years back to have impregnated a man?... I can remember it had 24/7 webcam feed or something. *shrug* So much for that hoax, and the same goes for this... hoax... if we can even call it that.

new topics

top topics

join