It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Says Isreal's Days Are Numbered

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad had been maintaining that the killing was a "myth". He has also called for the Jewish state of Israel to be wiped off the map.
sorce

To counter that statement one must first realize that calling the Holocaust, or the killing of approximately six million Jews is nothing more then a tactic to cause friction and hatred between Jew and non Jew.

Similar propaganda has established a beach. on the computer Internet. In addition to creating their own home pages, Holocaust deniers have sometimes "crashed" the sites of legitimate Holocaust and Jewish discussion groups in a blatant effort at anti, Jewish provocation and self-promotion. Additionally, Holocaust deniers have advertised their Web sites by purchasing innocuous-sounding, inconspicuous classified ads in college and community newspapers.

These paid advertisements and Internet activities have been a national phenomenon since 1991. Though there is no evidence that they have persuaded large numbers of students to doubt the settled record of events which comprise the Holocaust, their appearance has generated acrimony and has frequently caused friction between Jewish and non-Jewish students.

This is precisely the intent of the Holocaust deniers: by attacking the facts of the Holocaust, and by framing this attack as merely an unorthodox point of view, their propaganda insinuates subtle but hateful anti-Semitic beliefs of Jews as exploiters of non-Jewish guilt and Jews as controllers of academia or the media. These beliefs, in fact, bear comparison to the preachings which brought Hitler to power in prewar Germany.

virtual library

This page does explain what has been happening and shows the falseness of the arguments the anti Semitics are using in there propaganda.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider
Excuse me, but, just exactly what does the value of the dollar and the rate of inflation have to do with Israel?

Notice, the part of my discussion regarding Germany's hyperinflation is to show the reason why Hitler went after the Jews. I would rather you try and keep from twisting my words.

Are you somehow blaming Israel for your high credit card interest rate? I would really like to hear you explain that one!

You're going to have to show me where I said this. Don't misquote or misinterpret. Simple as that.

As to your profession of innocence about blaming the jews for the holocaust, you did claim in your earlier post that Hitler was somehow provoked into killing the jews because jewish bankers ruined the german economy.

It was the prominent Jewish banker owners that created the hyperinflation in Germany. Through the same process that occurred in Germany then, banks are over creating money in today's economy the same way now, causing the dollar's price to devalue. It's a simple concept of supply and demand. In part, Germany did have to pay money for war reparations through the Treaty of Versailles, but this only attributed to a third of their hyperinflation. Bankers such as the Rothschild and the Bleichroder Bank of Berlin loaned financed Germany to pay for the reparations, but in part for doing so, Germany was stuck with having to create more money to pay off the interest that followed the loans.

It's not hard to see you're trying to twist my words and say I blame all Jews, when I never said it.

You did say that, didn't you? A claim for which you offer no proof, BTW.

Banks that were involved in financing Germany were Warburg Bank (M. M. Warburg & Co; who in turn helped make The Federal Reserve today, due to family member Paul Warburg), Bleichroder Bank (affiliated with the Rotchschilds, who in fact helped create the Balfour Declaration of 1917 which created Israel), among others.

The Balfour Declaration was created for the Rotchschilds, by Arthur James Balfour, the British Foreign Secretary at the time. The document read:

Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour

Either way, you are wrong; the jews did not and do not have any responsibilty for the deaths of the six million human beings who were exterminated by the nazi regime and they have no part in the downturn of the US economy.

You seem to lump the actions of a few Jewish bankers to all Jews as well as combine different subjects to make my statement look like it said something else. Hitler promised the Germans to stop the bankers who were causing the hyperinflation through loans to the German government to help pay the war reparations. The way he did it was not only to destroy the banks, but their contracts to owe the banks money. This indeed did end the hyperinflation. He did punish other Jews for these bank's actions, which is not something I advocate.

Who are you going to give credit to when the economy is on the upswing? Ahmadinejad?

Exactly where did this come from? Why would Ahmadinejad have any matters pertaining to our Economy?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
OF COURSE Israel has a right to exist. The Jews have a tiny spit of land to call their own. Let them have it and leave them alone.

This "tiny" spot of land holds the most powerful military force in the Middle East, which it has been repeatedly misusing to procure land illegally from the Palestinians, to which the UN's guidelines considers as illegal. I understand you're a Christian, so tell me, if Israel is created to be a Jewish state, what do you propose they do to the Israeli-Christians who have lived there?

Doing things that the Torah, Bible, and/or Qur'an forbid aren't necessarily crimes. They may go against religion, but that doesn't make them crimes. Have you ever eaten shell fish? If so, you have committed a 'crime' according to the bible. SO WHAT?

If you're somehow implying that the crimes Israel committed, to which I were referring to is about "Eating Shellfish," then I suggest you re-read what I wrote. No, these are crimes against man kind. Oppression, murder of civilians (ex. they bomb crowded civilian areas, to kill just one Hamas leader), assassinations of key figures, terrorism including attacking the US's own military (USS Liberty), trying to disrupt the peace process between Egypt, US, and UK in 1955 by trying to commit a terrorist act under guise it was from Egypt, and the many incidents of illegally occupying land.

As far as Israel oppressing it's citizens, I am guessing that you are referring to it's Islamic citizens? Islamics who are citizens of Israel have more rights than most Islamics who live in Islamic countries. They aren't oppressed.

Now are you saying this as an opinion or from fact? Muslims in Israel, as well as Christians, do not have more freedoms and rights in Israel. Infact, they are severely oppressed and treated as a second class. Read here.

And if they think they are ... they can move across the border into the Islamic countries of Jordan or Syria. No one is stopping them from leaving.

Funny how that statement has been applied to some of the most oppressed and racially discriminated groups in history. White Supremacists: "If the blacks don't like it here, they can go back to Africa."

I don't see how running away from a problem solves it.

and US allows it to continue.

So now you want us to be the world police?

How about US stops funding Israel, if they continue to break international resolutions?

You want us to shut down every country on the planet that commits crimes, or are you being selective and only want Israel shut down?

US holds a responsibility in their funding of nations that commit war crimes. Would you not say US should not fund any group/country that is doing this?

1 - We don't have the resources to shut down all the countries committing crimes.

I'm not sure whether you're imply "Shutting down," as in starting a war with another country, or discontinue any funds. If the latter, then US can easily "shut down" Israel's supply of money we have been funding them so readily for so long.

Israel has a right to it's tiny country. If the Islamic countries would just leave them alone there would be no problem.

Israel is the one that is causing the problems. Look at why terrorist groups like Hezbollah and Hamas were created. They weren't created just because Israel owns land, they were created because Israel was and is occupying land illegally. The West bank and Gaza Strip are riddled with Israeli soldiers, to protect the Israeli settlements, which were there illegally.

Leave Israel in peace and it will leave you in peace.

Israel does not want peace with its neighbors. They want to create conflict so that US keeps supporting Israel, hating Israel's neighbors, and making Jews think that the only safe haven for them in the world is in Israel.

There are interpretations from one language to another to consider. There are interpretations of meanings as well. There are semantics involved .... BAH!

Lucky for you I speak Farsi, so I can understand what he said quite clearly.

The guy is a wingnut. He is anti-Jew.

He's anti-Israeli, not anti-Jew. If your statement were correct, you would have to explain why he invited Jews to his conference as well as greeted them and kissed them on their cheek.

He doesn't want tiny little Israel to exist and if any Jews are left alive after he destroys the country then he's afraid they'll reconstitute it so he wants them dead as well.

Incorrect. He doesn't want there to be an Israeli land in the form of boundries. The Jews will still exist there, as he has never mentioned killing any Jews. He wants Israel and Palestine to exist as one state, not as only Israel.

That's MY OPINION ... and it's a valid one based on that freak's speeches and based on basic behavior of whackjobs like him.

Your opinion is to kill those who advocate killing others?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm really surprised this thread hasn't gone to hell yet, And I'm happy it didn't. Everyone is being civil, real discussions are taking place. good stuff indeed. You know, one day, and I pray to god it will happen, that jews christians and muslims shake hands and call eachother brothers. My little fantasy, don't mind me, keep discussing.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
I'm really surprised this thread hasn't gone to hell yet, And I'm happy it didn't. Everyone is being civil, real discussions are taking place. good stuff indeed. You know, one day, and I pray to god it will happen, that jews christians and muslims shake hands and call eachother brothers. My little fantasy, don't mind me, keep discussing.

Radekus,
I like your thoughts above although not everything you have said. As to all religens beacomeing friendly tword each other, giveing what has been hapening, and what has been said hear and else where, how do you see that hapening as it apalies to the topic of this thred?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well, taking into consideration
- That Zionist ideology is responsible for the conflict in the middle east to begin with.
- That the state of Izrael was only created to start wars and tensions to further the illuminati agenda in the middle east.
- That the disinformation and manipulation goes as far as turning muslims against eachother, brother against brother.
- The world is controled by occultists, what gives them the right to control OUR religions and the way those religions shape? Down with despots!

I find that knowing this is the beginning of an awakening. This awakening must happen if peace is to be established on earth. Why war and fight when solutions are so simple? I have been thinking alot about the world's problems only to conclude that they are artificial. Man made tools for total control, despotism on earth. What really strikes me is how one religion can bash another without understanding what the other reilgion stands for. War of ignorance, and the elite have done a damn good job at creating conflict out of that said ignorance. What I like about this thread is that the transition of defiance towards the truth is taking a peacful process. Usually people go on a very sensitive defensive, and they get aggressive about their opinions. They automatically think that when someone states that zionism is bad, they immediately think that that someone is bashing judaism, which is far from the truth. The difference has to be made if the awakening process can begin. I am looking forward to a better world, within my life time possibly. Here's an undenying truth, most people just want to be left alone, they don't want conflict. They like their privacy and freedom. They don't want wars, heck, they don't even want to get into an argument. But we're all being conditioned to be agressive, we're all being programmed to be against our human nature of love and compassion, we're lured into greed, hatered and jealousy. If people fall down that path the earth is doomed. If we were smart we would stop working for the government, no more taxes, no more work, period. don't send our kids to school anymore. Start a new paralel government with our own currency, the official government wouldn't be able to do a thing. Same with big business and corporations, use their factories and produce for ourselves, screw them. What will they do? Send the military after the entire population? Please. Such a task is impossible. We could set up real representative govenments, with strict laws preventing dictators from coming to power. The wonders we can make right now, we don't even need a worldwide civil war, just peacful non-cooperation. Settle things non violently, educate the masses in what really matters. I'm tired of trying to start conversations with people only to get, I have no opinion, as an answer. Well, anyways, back to the topic. I awknoledge that I don't know as much as you all do about the subject, and so I'll just be on the side to comment from time to time. Answer if you wish, I'm here to learn.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
This "tiny" spot of land holds the most powerful military force in the Middle East,

So what? It's still a tiny spot of land. They have a right to have a military to defend themselves.

procure land illegally from the Palestinians,

- There are no such thing as 'Palestinians'. There are people who want a Palestinian state, but as of right now there is no country of 'Palestine'.

- Any land Israel gained by winning the war that was brought against them is THEIRS. If the Islamics didn't want to loose land, they shouldn't have gone after Israel.

to which the UN's guidelines considers as illegal.

The UN eh? The UN is so steeped in illegal activities, bribes, murder, rapes, etc etc .. it can't even begin to speak with any authority on anything much less point fingers at countries and cry 'illegal'.

I understand you're a Christian,

My religion is not of issue here.

if Israel is created to be a Jewish state, what do you propose they do to the Israeli-Christians who have lived there?

Christians, Muslims and Jews all live in Israel. Those that live there have greater freedoms than many, if not most, who live in Islamic lands. Strict Islamic religious law is deadly. Isreals laws are much more free and even handed.

these are crimes against man kind.

And as I said .. EVERY country on the planet has commited crimes. If you want to shut down Israel, then you should be calling for every country on the planet to be shut down.

Funny how that statement has been applied to some of the most oppressed and racially discriminated groups in history.

It's common sense. It's a tiny Jewish state. There are dozens of Islamic countries. If an Islamic person doesn't like living with the Jews ... LEAVE.

Israel is the one that is causing the problems.

I strongly disagree. Leave Israel alone to live on their piece of land. Stop pestering it.

Israel was and is occupying land illegally.

No it isn't. A war was waged against Israel. Israel won. It has a right to any land that it took when aggressions were taken against them.

If your statement were correct, you would have to explain why he invited Jews to his conference as well as greeted them and kissed them on their cheek.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend (for now). He uses whomever he wishes to further his purpose of the moment.

Your opinion is to kill those who advocate killing others?

Where did I say that we should kill Ahmadinejad? No where. I don't understand your statement.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Israel was and is occupying land illegally.

There is a lot of politics and information during that period in history, but hear is one statement that might say something about weather or not Israel land is legal.

In 1949 four armistice agreements were negotiated and signed between Israel and its neighbors Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria.
munch

I think the best statement regarding this so far is, "you leave them alone they leave you alone."

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Start a new paralel government with our own currency, the official government wouldn't be able to do a thing. Same with big business and corporations, use their factories and produce for ourselves, screw them. What will they do? Send the military after the entire population? Please. Such a task is impossible.

Radekus,
That kind of sounds like what created Israel in the middle to late 1940s.

War in Palestine 1947-9. After the UN resolution of Nov. 29, 1947, to partition the country into Jewish and Arab states with Jerusalem as a corpus separatum.
sorce

And yes it is entirely possible to send in the military, mostly because it would never be the entire population. But what you say also sounds something like the passive resistance of Gan-die. However the point hear is a new government is not needed. The government can be changed. But in the case of Israel I think it has been proven enough that to leave them alone they leave you alone is a good policy. And also as to creating a new government, just consider what happened when the new government was created in Palestine / Israel.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hear is something the incomeing U.N. ofishal says about the statements made by Iran.

Incoming U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon told Iran on Thursday it was unacceptable to deny the Holocaust or call for Israel to be wiped off the map.

Ban, at a news conference, was asked about Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who since coming to power in August last year has caused an outcry by terming the Holocaust a "myth" and calling Israel a "tumor" in the Middle East.

warshintionpost

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

by DJ Messiah
Incorrect. He doesn't want there to be an Israeli land in the form of boundries. The Jews will still exist there, as he has never mentioned killing any Jews. He wants Israel and Palestine to exist as one state, not as only Israel.

This has to be one of the most bizarre replies I've seen. You're saying that a freely elected government is going to be destroyed, along with the military that defends it, and yet no Jew's will be killed in the process?

Then I suppose the Israeli's will happily join the Palestinian's in their ghettos and everyone will live happily ever after. Trippin' man

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

This "tiny" spot of land holds the most powerful military force in the Middle East, which it has been repeatedly misusing to procure land illegally from the Palestinians, to which the UN's guidelines considers as illegal. I understand you're a Christian, so tell me, if Israel is created to be a Jewish state, what do you propose they do to the Israeli-Christians who have lived there?

WRONG!!!!! Israel took lands from the Arab nations that kept attacking them and blockaded Israli ships from reaching Israel in 1969...that's why there is the present situation between Israel and Arab nations. Arab nations united to "destroy Israel" but Israel defeated them, like they have done every time.

Remember that not too long ago Israel gave parts of the west bank to the Palestinians, and what did they do again?.... They got their rockets closer and attacked more Israeli settlements....

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
WRONG!!!!! Israel took lands from the Arab nations that kept attacking them and blockaded Israli ships from reaching Israel in 1969...that's why there is the present situation between Israel and Arab nations. Arab nations united to "destroy Israel" but Israel defeated them, like they have done every time.

Muaddib,
I think that situation your describing sounds more like the Isreal war of independence in the late 1940s. The war in the late 1960s is indeed when they took control of the west bank.

Corection, I found this on the late 1960s war.

On the 22nd, the Egyptians closed the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by RedGolem]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar

Then I suppose the Israeli's will happily join the Palestinian's in their ghettos and everyone will live happily ever after. Trippin' man

Well its good to see at least you do recognize the living environment out to be that of the same as what the Nazi's forced the Jews to live in. Im glad for that. Many people try to deny that they do in fact live in ghettos.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider
Excuse me, but, just exactly what does the value of the dollar and the rate of inflation have to do with Israel?

Notice, the part of my discussion regarding Germany's hyperinflation is to show the reason why Hitler went after the Jews. I would rather you try and keep from twisting my words.

I am not twisting your words, I am replying to them. You mentioned germany and hitler's attack on the jews in the same context of the us economy and high interest rates.

You're going to have to show me where I said this. Don't misquote or misinterpret. Simple as that.

You did not say it directly but it was inferred by your statement about israel, germany and the us economy.

It was the prominent Jewish banker owners that created the hyperinflation in Germany. Through the same process that occurred in Germany then, banks are over creating money in today's economy the same way now, causing the dollar's price to devalue. It's a simple concept of supply and demand. In part, Germany did have to pay money for war reparations through the Treaty of Versailles, but this only attributed to a third of their hyperinflation. Bankers such as the Rothschild and the Bleichroder Bank of Berlin loaned financed Germany to pay for the reparations, but in part for doing so, Germany was stuck with having to create more money to pay off the interest that followed the loans.

First, banks in and of themselves do not "create" money. You know this; money is created by the us government and put into currency by the Fed. Supply and demand do not apply to the amount of currency that is in circulation; the amount of money currently in circulation is regulated by the Federal Reserve which is a government institution. The value of the U.S dollar is based on it's value compared to other international currencies and the current rate of inflation, which ebbs and flows according to many different variables. I might suggest you take an economics class; it would help clear up a lot of your confusion on the subject.

Banks that were involved in financing Germany were Warburg Bank (M. M. Warburg & Co; who in turn helped make The Federal Reserve today, due to family member Paul Warburg), Bleichroder Bank (affiliated with the Rotchschilds, who in fact helped create the Balfour Declaration of 1917 which created Israel), among others.

The Federal Reserve System was created in 1913, four years before the Balfour Declaration. Paul Warburg was an american economist and not related to the Warburg bank in Germany. The Fed may not be the perfect financial institution but it has worked pretty well for almost 100 years.

The Balfour Declaration was created for the Rotchschilds, by Arthur James Balfour, the British Foreign Secretary at the time. The document read:

Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour

The Balfour Declaration of 1917 was made in a letter dated November 2, 1917, from the British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Lord Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation, a private Zionist organization, on the partitioning of the Ottoman Empire in the aftermath of the World War I. The letter stated the position, agreed at a British Cabinet meeting on October 31, 1917, that the British government supported Zionist plans for a Jewish "national home" in Palestine, with the condition that nothing should be done which might prejudice the rights of existing communities there. Wikipedia

You seem to lump the actions of a few Jewish bankers to all Jews as well as combine different subjects to make my statement look like it said something else. Hitler promised the Germans to stop the bankers who were causing the hyperinflation through loans to the German government to help pay the war reparations. The way he did it was not only to destroy the banks, but their contracts to owe the banks money. This indeed did end the hyperinflation. He did punish other Jews for these bank's actions, which is not something I advocate.

once again, I am merely responding to the inferrence of your previous statement.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The federal reserve is a private bank, the only bank to print money for the us. What makes you think that they don't print money for their own needs? Their word?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Here's what he means. He wants the nation of izrael to cease to exist, doesn't mean he wants to kill off the jews.

If your not going to take the federal reserves word that they don't print money for there own needs why would you take the work of Iran that they want Israel to cease to exist and will do it with out killing the Jews or by way of military action?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The federal reserve is a private bank, the only bank to print money for the us. What makes you think that they don't print money for their own needs? Their word?

The banks may be privately owned but they are government controled and the Fed does not primt or create money that is done by the US Mint. The Fed only regulates the flow of money under very strict guidelines.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Doesn't the fed bank print money and lend it to the gov? Or am I hallucinating from disinformation?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
sorry, double post.
I hoped it would never happen to me

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Radekus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join