It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Says Isreal's Days Are Numbered

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Iran's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said at a controversial international conference that Israel's days are numbered. This was at a controversial conference in Tehran to deliberate on the veracity of the Holocaust. Ahmadinejad had been maintaining that the killing was a myth, and had called for the Jewish State of Israel to be wiped off the map. He also told the participants, the Zionist regime is downwards and this is what God has promised and what all nations want, and just as the Soviet Union was wiped out and today does not exist so will the Zionist regime soon be wiped out.

www.earthtimes.org
Ahmadinejad had been maintaining that the killing was a "myth". He has also called for the Jewish state of Israel to be wiped off the map.

He told the conference a committee should be set up to investigate whether the Holocaust had indeed occurred. Justifying the need for such an investigation, he said the creation of a Zionist regime and the use of the Holocaust for propaganda purposes have become instruments in the hands of the western powers, especially the United States and Britain, to dominate the Middle East. "I believe that the roots of insecurity and injustice should be confronted,” he said.

He also told the participants, "Thanks to people's wishes and God's will the trend for the existence of the Zionist regime is downwards and this is what God has promised and what all nations want.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Clearly there are some nations lacking in the statement of "what all nations want." Calling the killing of six million or so Jews in the last century a myth, I wonder where the evidence of that is to support it? Perhaps if all the Zionist were also killed there would be no one who would know about there existence so there for it would have never happened? Yes, I cant understand the reasons behind this mans statements. However it sure does sound like this man will be behind the next war. So I wonder who the victor will be.

Related News Links:
www.nytimes.com
www.gulfnews.com
www.haaretz.com
lifestyle.monstersandc ritics.com

[edit on 13-12-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ok, everyone seems to misunderstand him and his statements. Here's what he means. He wants the nation of izrael to cease to exist, doesn't mean he wants to kill off the jews. Is he rounding up jews in Iran? Didn't think so. Now let's define zionism. Zionism is the belief that jews should own their own nation, the nation of izrael. Not all Zionists are jewish, and not all jews are zionists. Bush is a zionist, yet he's not a jew, he's a satanist, but that's a different story, one which includes him worshiping an owl demon and performing moch human sacrifices... Now, zionists use the holocaust to push forth the victimization of the jewish people. They pretty much abuse the holocaust to further Izrael's agenda in the middle east. They use generalising labeling such as anti-semite and holocaust denial. Which are lies, the semitic people also include muslims and arabs. Semetic people live in north africa and the middle east, not just izrael. And those who argue against the official story of the holocaust aren't deniers, you cannot deny that a genocide has taken place, if you do you're uninformed and one sided, in which case Ernest Zundel and the like aren't. Basically the argument is that the number of jews killed is lower than what the official story states. I find it to be a pointless debate since obviously a genocide did infact take place, numbers are unimportant in such matters. The only thing that is alarming is the abuse of it. Here's a question, who is stoping the present genocide in Sudan? No one eh? Shame... What about what happenned in Rwanda? Amazing how everyone is stuck in the past and doesn't see the present crimes.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't want this thread to become a bashing game, I'm just stating what I know so far, trying to express my opinion about it. I don't want to offend anyone. I know that this is a very delicate subject, and since noone was commenting, I decided to start.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You didnt offend anyone I think but you hit the point radekus.

Ahmad's words are offend misinterpreted. If we look at the detail as you have then it is clear that he does not want to wipe jews off the face of the planet instead he wants the nation of Israel to cease to exist.

The nation of Israel + palestine should be = one big palestine.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Personally i think that the holly lands should be unified under one government, the parliament should be divided equally between jews, christians and muslims. It would be only fair to do so.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The holly lands are holly, that area should be the center point of spirituality, violence shouldn't exist there, for the sake of religion. The area should be a beautiful area which everyone would want to visit, same with meca. Holly cities and territories should be respected, not insulted with wars and greed.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
firstly quote system in this place sucks

thats out the way

Personally i think that the holly lands should be unified under one government, the parliament should be divided equally between jews, christians and muslims. It would be only fair to do so.

i agree with this. it was better off before britain decided it wanted a peace of the middle east and it was under the control of muslims atleaset then jews,muslims and christains got along in what now is called palistain/israel

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodruljews,muslims and christains got along in what now is called palistain/israel

Despite some of the strange statments that have been made hear I do think what you said hear is about the most true.

Peace migh just be a pipe dream but we can still hope for it.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
2 "I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness," declares the LORD. "I will keep a watchful eye over the house of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations.

This quotation from Zechariah 12 states it pretty clearly how things are gonna go. The whole world is focusing on Jerusalem right now. There seems to be no answer to the problems concerning it. Yet, the enemies of Israel are going after each other ie; Shiite/Sunni, Hamas/Fatah, Blind indeed!

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar
This quotation from Zechariah 12 states it pretty clearly how things are gonna go. The whole world is focusing on Jerusalem right now. There seems to be no answer to the problems concerning it. Yet, the enemies of Israel are going after each other ie; Shiite/Sunni, Hamas/Fatah, Blind indeed!

The quote you posted is good for this thred, but I also think that it adds evidence for those who argue that religen should be kept out of government.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I agree with almost everything Radekus posted.

The Zionist state of the Israelis is not the true Israel.

It is the Synagogue of Satan(see the Christian Book of Revelations).

A. Hitler was a White Adept who fought Zionism in the beginning.

But the Tibetan Black Magician known as "The Man with the Green Gloves" from the Drukpa clan, tricked Hitler and converted him into a Black Magician.

Zionism = Drukpa clan = Black Lodge.

A. Hitler was used by the Black Lodge to commit genocide against the Jewish people so that the Zionists could be more justified in establishing a "Jewish" state(which is really a Zionist state rather) in Palestine.

So it was actually the Zionists that murdered so many Jewish people.

A. Hitler became a pawn of those that he in the beginning wanted to defeat.

(and now Hitler has a VERY heavy karma for committing genocide)

So the Occult history says that Gurdjieff and the White Magicians of Tibet(such as the Dalai Lama) fought against Hitler and the Dugpas/Black Magicians of Tibet during WWII.

Anyway, I agree that the state of "Israel" should be dismantled; and that the number of murdered Jewish people is not as high as they say it is.

But now we have all this craziness; when what we ought to have, is Muslims, authentic Jews and Christians(all branches of the Great White Lodge) all getting along in the Holy Land under Palestinian rule.

It sounds utopian.

But it is possible.

Regards

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hitler punished the Jews because prominent Jewish bankers caused Germany to go into hyperinflation, through the same means that's occurring in the US today. Hitler promised Germany that if he were made their leader, he would fix their hyperinflation as well as punish those responsible for it. He did indeed do both.

Israel's current propaganda is trying to convince the Jews of the world that the world hates them and they should seek refuge in Israel for safety. Notice, the true Biblical land of Israel included areas in Syria, Egypt, Jordan, and Lebanon. The current outline of the state of Israel is not the correct one that existed in the Bible. The current one was drawn by the UN, just like countries in Africa were drawn by UK and UN. Also notice, most of the tribal and civil wars occurring today were because of US's, UK's, and the UN's involvement in either creating the outlining of the state/country's borders, or because it was once ruled by the British. Israel also tries to push their belief that anything anti-Israel or anti-Zionism is anti-Semitic, which in fact is not even close. Zionism is not Judaism, and Judaism is not Zionism.

I am not a fan of Ahmadinejad. Infact, I do think he's a nut. But the man is a intellectual genius. He is often misquoted by Israel to further their propaganda that the Jewish race is under attack once again, and they should all come to Israel.

I have friends who are both Jewish by race and religion, and they do not support Israel or Zionism. Christian friends too, once supported Israel as much as they supported the US as being patriotic to the fullest, just because they were taught by their pastors that all Christians are supposed to support Israel. After they visited Israel with me (both my Christian and Jewish friends), they witness first hand how much destruction and oppression Israel is causing to the Palestinians. No true Christian or Jew would allow such evil acts to occur on anyone, regardless of their faith, and yet it has been occurring by Israel without the Christian or Jewish community knowing or caring about it. Those Israelis who try to voice their opposition to what Israel is doing the Palestinians are almost often censored, never to have their voices heard outside of Israel.

Friends, you may believe Israel has a right to exist, but visit it first hand, in the areas not made for tourists, and you will see just how evil this place really is. Through out history, Israel has committed crimes the Torah forbids, and yet they still go supported. They have committed many acts of terrorism (even against the US), assassinations, bribes, oppression, and crimes against humanity, and US allows it to continue. This is a very sad world, indeed.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

by DJ Messiah
Hitler punished the Jews because prominent Jewish bankers caused Germany to go into hyperinflation, through the same means that's occurring in the US today. Hitler promised Germany that if he were made their leader, he would fix their hyperinflation as well as punish those responsible for it. He did indeed do both.

Pardon me, but are you saying that the Jew's deserved to be the victims of Genocide by Hitler? And furthermore, that they are the cause of America's problems today? In which case, you would do what?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I dislike Isreal as much as the next american. But they dont deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Pardon me, but are you saying that the Jew's deserved to be the victims of Genocide by Hitler? And furthermore, that they are the cause of America's problems today? In which case, you would do what?

Is there any part of my reply that advocated what Hitler did?

I don't have a problem with Jews. I have a problem with greedy people, regardless of their race or religion. Look at the value of the dollar in the current market. Want to know why the value has diminished so greatly? It's because the banking system has flooded the economy with too much money, due to charging interest on loans and credit cards. The Federal Reserve cannot keep up with the inflation, even with their attempts at destroying money and raising the reserve rate.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfoo
I dislike Isreal as much as the next american. But they dont deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth.

That would be one of his often misquoted phrases. Groups like MEMRI have pushed the public into believing that Ahmadinejad wants to physically take Israel off the face of the Earth (meaning nuking Israel). Ahmadinejad did not say "Wipe off the face of the Earth," but rather "Wipe off the map." You may wonder what the difference is, so let me explain.

When saying "wipe Israel off the face of the Earth," it implies it in the literal sense, meaning that the land of Israel will be destroyed. When saying "Wipe Israel off the face of the map," it implies that he wants Israel to no longer be on the map. The reason why he said this is because until recently being forced to by the UN, Israel did not recognize the land of Palestine. You can look on current maps in the areas around Israel and you will see there are two bodies of land that are unmarked, but still outlined. This is Palestine, unlabeled, and has been "wiped off the map."

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Why does so many people, have the urge to apologize for that man? Wipe off means wipe off?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It matters in what sense you use it as. Certainly, "Wiping off" Israel from a map and "Wiping off" Israel from the Earth are two different things.

I'm only defending against ignorance. I dislike it very much when people are misquoted to further an agenda. It's very rude, disrespectful, and shows the character of the person/body that is doing it. I would even defend my worst enemy's words, if it were misquoted.

Since his quote has been misquoted to no end, I feel it's my duty to deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Is there any part of my reply that advocated what Hitler did?

I don't have a problem with Jews. I have a problem with greedy people, regardless of their race or religion. Look at the value of the dollar in the current market. Want to know why the value has diminished so greatly? It's because the banking system has flooded the economy with too much money, due to charging interest on loans and credit cards. The Federal Reserve cannot keep up with the inflation, even with their attempts at destroying money and raising the reserve rate.

Excuse me, but, just exactly what does the value of the dollar and the rate of inflation have to do with Israel? Are you somehow blaming Israel for your high credit card interest rate? I would really like to hear you explain that one!

As to your profession of innocence about blaming the jews for the holocaust, you did claim in your earlier post that Hitler was somehow provoked into killing the jews because jewish bankers ruined the german economy. You did say that, didn't you? A claim for which you offer no proof, BTW.

Either way, you are wrong; the jews did not and do not have any responsibilty for the deaths of the six million human beings who were exterminated by the nazi regime and they have no part in the downturn of the US economy. Who are you going to give credit to when the economy is on the upswing? Ahmadinejad?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
you may believe Israel has a right to exist,

OF COURSE Israel has a right to exist. The Jews have a tiny spit of land to call their own. Let them have it and leave them alone.

Through out history, Israel has committed crimes the Torah forbids,

Doing things that the Torah, Bible, and/or Qur'an forbid aren't necessarily crimes. They may go against religion, but that doesn't make them crimes. Have you ever eaten shell fish? If so, you have committed a 'crime' according to the bible. SO WHAT?

They have committed many acts of terrorism (even against the US), assassinations, bribes, oppression, and crimes against humanity,

Every country on the planet has committed crimes of assassinations, bribes, and oppression. Heck, even the UN is doing it RIGHT NOW. As far as Israel oppressing it's citizens, I am guessing that you are referring to it's Islamic citizens? Islamics who are citizens of Israel have more rights than most Islamics who live in Islamic countries. They aren't oppressed. And if they think they are ... they can move across the border into the Islamic countries of Jordan or Syria. No one is stopping them from leaving.

and US allows it to continue.

So now you want us to be the world police? You want us to shut down every country on the planet that commits crimes, or are you being selective and only want Israel shut down?

1 - We don't have the resources to shut down all the countries committing crimes.
2 - There wouldn't be a country left on the planet.

Israel has a right to it's tiny country. If the Islamic countries would just leave them alone there would be no problem. Leave Israel in peace and it will leave you in peace. Hezbollah and Hamas keep whacking the bees nest with big sticks .. and so they get stung. It's their own fault.

The Muslims of Israel and the surrounding area have a MUCH MUCH higher birth rate than the Jews in Israel. The only thing keeping Israel being Jewish is immigration of Jews into Israel. At some point in the future the massive breeding of the Islamic population in that area will naturally take over the country of Israel and it will also become a Islamic country. This will happen naturally and not through any war.

Certainly, "Wiping off" Israel from a map and "Wiping off" Israel from the Earth are two different things.

There are interpretations from one language to another to consider. There are interpretations of meanings as well. There are semantics involved .... BAH!

The guy is a wingnut. He is anti-Jew. He doesn't want tiny little Israel to exist and if any Jews are left alive after he destroys the country then he's afraid they'll reconstitute it so he wants them dead as well. That's MY OPINION ... and it's a valid one based on that freak's speeches and based on basic behavior of whackjobs like him.

[edit on 12/14/2006 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join