It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jack the Ripper (body locations pattern)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
They are calling this guy the new Jack the ripper. If he is some sort of copy cat, I am curious if there is a pattern of where the bodies are found. Anyone know the locals or where I could source the locations?

Also anyone see similarities between Jack the Ripper killings besides hookers?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
There's no similarity in terms of MO. These victims appear to be strangled from what has been released to date wheras Jack was a surgeon or highly skilled with a blade. If you count the debatable first victim of Jack then I suppose you could force a pattern match, Jack did kill two women in one night (his 3rd and 4th or 4th and 5th depending on where you start counting from) but there's no evidence the two bodies found yesterday were killed at the same time. One had been missing from dec 4th and the other from dec 10th.

That would leave only one more murder of Jack's still in a pattern, Mary Kelly who unlike the others was killed inside and with greater levels of butchery than the previous vics.

There's no real link to Jack in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hello
IMO there is no connection whatsoever with the "ripper" killings, other than the fact this person/s has targeted "working girls".
Unfortunatly the nature of their work leaves them quite open to abuse of all sorts.

You can google the location, look for Ipswich > nacton> martlesham >levington

The only pattern (so far) is that the girls all "working girls", their bodies have been dumped near A roads, with no real intent on actually hiding the bodies.
In fact the last two were dumped around 20ft from the road, on the same stretch of road and around 150 yards away from each other?

From what has been told to us the public the bodies have not been mutilated or the like, so the ripper connection is a no-no.

The area Ipswich is a town in Suffolk, but the areas where the bodies have been found are on the outskirts, ie in small villages surrounding Ipswich.

The A roads where the bodies have been found are right off major A roads such as A14 and A12 which both lead to Felixstow and Harwich major ferry ports to the continent, Holland mainly.

So it would not be unlikey that a Long distance Lorry Driver could not be ruled out?
He/she/they are preying on people that by the nature of their work do NOT take the precautions that women working in other proffesions would take.

I hope that the police can catch this person/s soon and R.I.P the girls already found...so sad!

Only one of the girls has been proven to be suffocated, all the bodies that have been found have been naked

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Do the police not use "remote viewers" in cases like this?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Considering there is speculation that one of the 2nd to 3rd girls' body may have been washed further downstream, there is no real way to plot the EXACT disposal locations. Bodies 2 and 3 may have even been disposed next to each other, and with the river a lot higher before body discovery one may have floated down stream a bit to it's final location where it was found.

I don't think there is any master plan in the locations of disposal other than areas that would be "good to dispose of a body".

I quote that because I don't want to sound like I think it's good in any sense.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Swinging monkey:hello
I dont personally know of the police forces in the UK using to services of a "remote viewer", thats not to say that they havent or indeed are not considering this, its just like ive said personally i dont know of any cases where they have done so.

Ixnzy:hello
I think you are right in what you have said.
From what i can gather the first two bodies were found in the stream (i could be wrong), this would mean that there would be very little if any evidence available around the bodies themselves.

The last two bodies that have been found, seem to have been "dumped" to near each other 150 yards i think which has lead Police to think the killings have been done at another location and both "dumped " there at the same time.

So is this person/s who is killing them, actually keeping them alive for a period of time before they decide to "dump" the bodies.?

The reason the last two were left "in sit" at the sites where they were found was so the police could gather as much evidence from around the bodies as possible, like i said one if not both was only around 20ft away from the road.

Surely this person/s is got to be caught SOON!
Maybe the "disposal" of the last two (to be found) was perhaps they are scared, they have drawn too much attention, they have killed too many too quickly, and this may be their downfall.

R.I.P them girls!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
i see no " link " between the ` jack the ripper ` case and this one .

the over use and abuse of the sobriquet " ripper " is IMHO journalistic laziness and sensationalism .

peter suttcliffe , the " yokshire ripper " never " ripped " anyone

the ripper tag came from the mutilation of victims , so calling a killer who [ so far ] appears to be a strangler / suffocator " the ripper " is very silly

it is the same as idiots who attach the suffix "...gate" to any political shennanigans

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey
Do the police not use "remote viewers" in cases like this?

They use that and psychics when they are desperate and have nothing else to do, and it works not better than random chance.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by Nygdan]

new topics

top topics

join