It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taco Bell E coli terrorist practice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Please tell me I am not alone in this, I think that this taco bell e coli outbreak was a pratice terrorist run. I just heard on the news today that the FDA does not think it was the onions...Everything about it is being hushed up quietly so we will forget. I can not help but think that this was an attack and "they" don't want to tell us that. Why do I say because if they said it was a terrorist attach it would make it look like this administaton is not doing a good job. Please tell me I am not alone.

[edit on 12/13/2006 by Gman666]

[edit on 12/13/2006 by Gman666]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Something is wierd about the E-coli stuff happening recently. Seems like it might be a conspiracy. Maybe brought to us by the same folks who brought us the ever popular 9-11 situation? If we keep hearing about E-coli, I wonder what "security" measures will follow?

Perhaps it's an attempt to get us to use a "trusted" supplier for our produce, and then control of our produce ends up in the hands of the enemy?

It's a theory, but aren't there a lot of things happening lately that are requiring a "tightening of security" or "safety measures?" It may just become another bar placed into our new prison.

Troy

[edit on 13-12-2006 by cybertroy]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I think your reaching. sorry.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It's a theory, but I may not be too far from the truth. We shall see.

Things like micro chip implants and national IDs didn't seem like a reality either, but it looks like they are becoming a reality. I'm sorry, but I just don't have a lot of trust in some of our leaders and media giants as of late. I may have it wrong, but again, let's see what happens.

Troy

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The Taco Bell here was closed. People are out of work for a while. Taco Bell says it thought that the scallions were the problem but upon testing them, they couldn't find anything wrong with them.

So it's a mystery.

With a mystery just about anything is possible. I doubt that it was terrorism. Perhaps some corporate espionage? Perhaps something as 'small' as a person along the route handling the produce without properly washing his hands after pooping in the bathroom.

At any rate ... imagine this on a BIGGER scale ... business' closed, people out of work, people sick, people dieing .... from produce bought in GROCERY STORES. That would be a dream come true for terrorists.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
www.startribune.com...

It has jumped out of the NY, NJ, DE, PA, CT area. It's now in Minnesota.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
There was also a human finger found in a bowl of chili at Wendy's restaurant in the U.S. Do you think the terrorists had a "hand" in that...?

I couldn't resist...that wasn't right...I'm leaving...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

It has jumped out of the NY, NJ, DE, PA, CT area. It's now in Minnesota.

an unsubstantiated link with the recent e-coli outbreaks is that
Mexican grown produce is the connecting dot.

?which might lead to Mexico having to adopt USA standards for food production

-or-

?might lead to US food processing mega-giants taking over the Mexican farms as the only remedy for a continued export $$ by Mexico to other parts of N America.
?might be a corporate-terrorism operation, designed to roll back the organic farming industry in favor of controlled vegetation farms by the same mega food processors that give us 'processed' pseudo-meats...

hey, get rid of the leafy vegetable competition, and gain a monopoly on the root crops (onions, etc) that are distributed to the restaurant & fast food industry, grown on the existing farms in the US that the big 3 already own.

in this day-&-age, there isn't a "too extreme" scenario anymore!!

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why would it be a practice run? If anything, it'd be the attack. Why would they go through all the expense and exposure, to practice? They know that they're only going to have once chance to hit people with actual deadly agents.

Also, I don't think we really need to hypothesize about terrorists in order to get e. coli into food products. Its the sort of thing that is simply going to happen.

I don't know how much more attention it needs in order to be considered 'not hushed up', its been all over every major news network for days now.

The problem is that slave labour is used to gather the produce for taco bell.

This is not hyperbole. In florida, and other groves, illegal aliens are shipped in by human smugglers. THey are told that they will be given jobs, they are placed onto plantations, and they are threatened with violence if they try to leave. They are forced, slave labour. Any money they get is quickly taken back from them, to cover the 'rent' that the company charges them for staying in their barracks and for buying anything out of the company on site store. They are completely cut off from the outside world, and are threatened with death and violence to prevent them from leaving.

With that going on, does anyone REALLY think that out food supply is clean? And if we can't even prevent that from happening, how the heck are our food inspectors going to prevent e. coli contamination?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
awhile back some thought I was being racest when I said illegal immigrints are the real terroists.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Not everything bad that happens in america is a terrorist attack or a conspiracy.

Besides terrorist are smart, there not gonna waste there time attacking through Taco Bell.

If they used any fast food restraunt, it would be Mcdonalds.

and I quote a Mcdonalds sign " OVER 99 BILLION SERVED"

new topics

top topics

join