It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would they deploy UFO craft. -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I've been wondering if a big threat came upon the USA and lets just say USA has "ufos" do you think they would break the secret to survive?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
No, if the existance of UFO's is fact then it a multi-generational cover up and the impact on previous administrations, General's and Politicians in the know would necesitate continued denial even under the most extreme circumstances.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Sure they would. What do you think the black triangles are for?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
who the hell needs a UFO when you got long range nuclear missles?!?! We got the bombs baby!

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
As an MDIA special agent i will tell you that no area 51 similar bases DO NOT CONTAIN any type of UFOs, ET type beins in the U.S.A or any other country

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm sure there have been several ideas tossed around in Washington, but not quite in the context of your question. I think their final recommendation is somewhere along these lines:

The NEXT time we stage an attack on the USA we should...

Use our remote controlled UFOs and stage an ET invasion...then we can try out our new P.L.A.A.S.M.A. (Particalized Laser Anti-American Spaceship Murdering Array) and crash them into the Halliburton, Raytheon, and Carlyle Group accounting buildings.

new topics

top topics

join