It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking for your thoughts & prayers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
BTS and Jen consider prayers for both families sent. God Bless you all. Please let us know how it went.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
behindthescenes and jensouth,

my thoughts and prayers for your most precious little ones, yourselves and your families.

May everything go well

In Peace Always
res

[edit on 13-12-2006 by resistancia]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
behindthescenes....prayers going your way

Keep us informed

Sporty

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I wish the best to both of you.
And especially the li'l ones.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Gosh What a scary time for you. Please send our love and know that we are here with you, Prayers will be plenty,

Please update us, Take care

Asala

If you just want to chat please feel free to u2u me

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Though I'm not a man known to pray I'll have you in my thoughts today.
I hope all is well with the child.

ATS is a community and I'm sure you have the prayers, best wishes and support of everyone here.

Please let us know how things go.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
My healing energies and my prayers go out to both of you Jen and BTS. Little ones tug on the heart strings more than anything.

Hope all is well and you guys can give us an update soon.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
To Jen and BTS,

I wish you whatever peace love and light I have to share...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Peace, love and positive thoughts to both BTS and Jen. Children are the innocents in this life.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hey behindthescenes.
Lots and lots of prayers, and good positive thoughts going out in your direction. As the father of a little boy myself, I can only imagine the feelings that you are experiencing.
I have a good gut feeling that everything is going to be fine.
I mean this - if you need a shoulder, or if you just need to vent to someone, do not under any circumstances hesitate to contact me.
I'm here for you my ATS brother/sister.
Please keep me abreast of what's going on. Lotsa love to you and your little one.
Stay Cool,
lombozo

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers.

So far, so good. My son breezed through the MRI without any hiccups, even though it killed me to see him be put under, and that look of bewilderment in his eyes. That will fill nightmares for years to come.

But he's doing great.

Now comes the next part -- the results. Thank you all for your prayers. I'm feeling more confident now.

And for Jen, I pray and trust that your son's surgery went smoothly as well. My wife and I lit a candle for your son.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
BTS...I didn't realize that they put you under for an MRI. Continued prayers coming your way for good test result. How soon before you have the results?

Thank you all for your prayers too. My son's sugery has been bumped to Friday morning now. Don't fret any, it's a hardware removal surgery, to take plates and screws out of his foot. He's 16, not a small child, but still he's nervous, and has thoughts & memories of the big surgery from July, and all the pain that he was in,Ithe sore throat from the big tube being down his throat, and so on.

The Dr. said he need a long weekend to recover, and that he should be fine by Tuesday, sore, but fine and back to normal activity except for keeping stitches clean & dry.

I probably need more prayer than he does. I can't stand for anything to happen to one of my kids, and since I'll be alone at the hospital, pray that I'll be brave. I know I'm gonna start my crying & stuff that I can't seem to help at a time like that...I'd really like prayer so that I don't do that because it upsets my son to see me cry, and that's the last thing I want to do is upset my son when he's already nervous himself. Crying is something a girl just can't help sometimes!

I'm sure all will go smooth, it's a simple hardware removal surgery, but still pray. I'll come back and let you know as well. I didn't mean to hijack your thread, but this is where it happened...I'm sorry
I'll dig up a picture of one of his xrays, and post it later then you can see what they will be doing to his foot Friday.

God Bless you All, & Thanks for the kind prayers & thoughts.
Jen

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
BTS...I didn't realize that they put you under for an MRI. Continued prayers coming your way for good test result. How soon before you have the results?

No, my five-month-old son underwent the MRI, not me. You were correct the first time. Now we all have our fingers crossed awaiting the results in January. Scary times.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Very best wishes, thoughts, and of course prayers for you, and your family. I truly believe in the power of prayer. And I know no matter what news you receive you will have the strength to deal with it. Just one more thing, please don't forget you are not alone.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

No, my five-month-old son underwent the MRI, not me.

Yeah, I knew that...I didn't mean YOU in the a literal sense! lol

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

No, my five-month-old son underwent the MRI, not me. You were correct the first time. Now we all have our fingers crossed awaiting the results in January. Scary times.
Lots of prayers continuing your way for good results. Let us know how it goes.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Surgery went fine, he was easy to wake up this time
Thank you for your prayers. You know that kid had broken that plate & one of the screws inside his foot. No wonder his foot was bothering him!, those are stainless steel...how in the heck did he brake that? The doctor was impressed, and said it showed him that he was getting good mobility back in his foot.

He woke me last night about 1:30 in the morning and decided he needed some pain killers, other than that all is well...Thanks again for your prayers.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
glad to know everything went well Jen
and I hope the results show nothing BTS
you were both in my thoughts and prayers

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Its such a long time to wait for results, my thoughts are with you.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Hello ATSers,

I realize this may be unorthodox, but we can use all the positive energy possible at this time.

I ask everyone to say a prayer or offer a positive thought today as my baby son undergoes an MRI. I won't go into details other than mom & dad, of course, are worried and praying hard as well.

May your prayers to us be returned twicefold.

Thanks!

My prayers may be a bit late, but there here for you anyway. Also, I have been under an MRI scanner twice, and I can imagine how scared the little one will be with the drone of the magnets going around his little body. Anyway, I will pray that he has a good prognosis and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I have a friend whose dad is also in hospital at this time, so I will be praying for her dad and your son and that all of you have a Happy Holiday without care or concerns and your loved ones are with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join