It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Video Covering acouple areas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hello All.As some of you know ive posted not to long ago about a park called deadmans park. Well we decided to Investigate it along with acouple other areas.
-Gravity Hill
(a hill where everything goes up)
-Downey Asylum
(Abandoned mental hospital)
-Dead Mans Park
(A park that used to be a cemetary,its also known as Founders Memorial Park)

-NOTE-
Nothing on this video was fake,this is all 100% real and snapshots of what happends in the end can also be provided once people have seen it
-NOTE-
The video is roughly 17mins and isnt that good of quality,so the end part is barely noticeable.

VIDEO LINK
www.youtube.com...

Also as i wrote on the other topic where i said i saw a whitespot,we flashed the light at it and thats when "IT" happend

[edit on 12-12-2006 by IvDiz]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Interesting video guys,looks like it was a fun experience and a bit spooky in some places like the abandoned hospital.The gravity hill stuff was really good,thanks for sharing that vid.I look forward to more videos in the future,keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thanks!Here are the snapshot of the figure we saw.The Crazy thing was when it was walking,i barely discovered what it really was last night while i was finishing up the video.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by IvDiz]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
could that figure be some homeless guy or a dog,did you hear any noises?
Also if you ever go back to that spot, see if you can take some regular flash pictures,to see if anything shows up on them too.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by mistr_b2]

[edit on 13-12-2006 by mistr_b2]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It wasnt a homeless person or anything,No one was at the park at this time. We did take pics but it was soo dark nothing showed. The figure looks like a person starring at the camra and walking away and dissapears. The quality on youtube sucks,but on the original footage you can make it out better.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well alrighty ,thats cool,I want to watch that video again to see if it looks like some one or some thing walking.This is the type of evidence I like to see in these forums,interesting and spooky.Unlike those crazy Psychics who just can't prove what they preach.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2
Well alrighty ,thats cool,I want to watch that video again to see if it looks like some one or some thing walking.This is the type of evidence I like to see in these forums,interesting and spooky.Unlike those crazy Psychics who just can't prove what they preach.
haha well yea,thats why i posted the pics,because in youtube you cant really tell,in the pics,you can make out a head,torso, and a leg.The other photo shows him walking

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ya after watching that video again,that is some strange stuff,the face on the tree is a bit iffy could be just natural formation.I would not feel comfortable walking over graves like you guys did.We have a gravity road close to where I live too plus alot of people have taken strange photos in the field beside it.I will go one night this week and see what I get on my camera.There is also a crazy statue in a park that moves at the end of every month and supposed to open its eyes like a couple of glowing eyes,a team of experts took this picture as it moved its arms.....
i32.photobucket.com...

I want to check it out,many people gather around it every month around 11:00 at night to try to catch a picture.Supposed to talk to people sometimes when they are alone near it.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Ya after watching that video again,that is some strange stuff,the face on the tree is a bit iffy could be just natural formation.I would not feel comfortable walking over graves like you guys did.We have a gravity road close to where I live too plus alot of people have taken strange photos in the field beside it.I will go one night this week and see what I get on my camera.There is also a crazy statue in a park that moves at the end of every month and supposed to open its eyes like a couple of glowing eyes,a team of experts took this picture as it moved its arms.....
i32.photobucket.com...

I want to check it out,many people gather around it every month around 11:00 at night to try to catch a picture.Supposed to talk to people sometimes when they are alone near it.
Yea it was pretty crazy,if u go to that area i suggest taking acouple friends and good lighting.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I want to break in my new camera for the statue\park.An awesome video cam that takes 6.6 mega pixel photos too.The video comes really high quality MP4 and has a kind of night vision.hopefully will catch something around the statue.The thing about the statue moving could be some trick of the fog and the surrounding lights in the park.I really don't believe it will move but damn,what if it did?I would have a crapachino in my pants of course.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ok when you guys went into that hospital and you show photos,you go down stairs,then you show photo of 2 open doors...there is a face on the right door,then the photo with all the big cans on the shelves The front can on the right side in the middle can looks like a sick decomposed head,was that there when you were there?After I turned up the gamma on my monitor I saw that figure moving around much better at the end,that was freaky.Tell me you guys put that head there for a joke.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Ok when you guys went into that hospital and you show photos,you go down stairs,then you show photo of 2 open doors...there is a face on the right door,then the photo with all the big cans on the shelves The front can on the right side in the middle can looks like a sick decomposed head,was that there when you were there?After I turned up the gamma on my monitor I saw that figure moving around much better at the end,that was freaky.Tell me you guys put that head there for a joke.
i didnt notice that,but we didnt take those pictures,i got them from a website and added their website,those arent heads also,they are jars. When we went in we went to the auditorium and the door was rusty and it smelled like blood,then thats when we heard a noise and ditched the area.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Can you tell me what that web site was with the picture of jars?I want to see if I can clarify that picture because one of the jars looks like a head.Could be just really pixelated from the video though.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
www.surrealcoconut.com
then go to urban ruins and then southern california it will say Derelict Hospital near Los Angeles,they have Tons of pictures of the hospital.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ok thanks for that link they have really clear pictures of many good locations,I located that "head" picture and with more brightness and zoomed in,it is defenitely just a can.The front of the can has dents or dis coloration that give it features of a rotting head!In your video ,the pixelation makes it look more like a rotting skull,but looks almost normal in original photo.check it out here......

s32.photobucket.com...

So keep it up guys,it was fun to solve this puzzle of the "head",like doing a crossword puzzle
Look forward to any other haunted places you go to.Your area has many I believe.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Ok thanks for that link they have really clear pictures of many good locations,I located that "head" picture and with more brightness and zoomed in,it is defenitely just a can.The front of the can has dents or dis coloration that give it features of a rotting head!In your video ,the pixelation makes it look more like a rotting skull,but looks almost normal in original photo.check it out here......

s32.photobucket.com...�t=head2.flv

So keep it up guys,it was fun to solve this puzzle of the "head",like doing a crossword puzzle
Look forward to any other haunted places you go to.Your area has many I believe.
Yea,Next the next one we are going into the hospital with a nightvision cam,it will definately be a scare

LOL! but yea i just saw that Can it does look like a head,pretty crazy

[edit on 14-12-2006 by IvDiz]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Right on,night vision! Cant wait to see that one!Anyway,you did still capture that odd figure walking around in the dark.Too bad you did not have night vision at that time,creepy as hell.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Right on,night vision! Cant wait to see that one!Anyway,you did still capture that odd figure walking around in the dark.Too bad you did not have night vision at that time,creepy as hell.
Yea i have the original RAW footage of it but i cant edit it to turn up the colorization so it can be more noticeable.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My video camera came with amazing software to edit video called Ulead video studio 10. I have actually seen this software available for download if you go to
www.mininova.org

You would need a torrent download program to get it though ,go here...
www.bittorrent.com

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

My video camera came with amazing software to edit video called Ulead video studio 10. I have actually seen this software available for download if you go to
www.mininova.org

You would need a torrent download program to get it though ,go here...
www.bittorrent.com
yea i have that program also but u really cant do that much as on adobe which i use to edit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join