It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Pushed You Over the Edge?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have always loved horror movies/books involving monsters and always will real or not. so thats why im hear because of my love for the sinister, and the unexplained.

[edit on 1/6/2007 by The Dark One]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
haha yes i am a believer for soo many reasons but here is the main reason i believe in yeti's and big foot.
i went over to england with my uncle who is a pro rockclimber and is crazy about it. so naturaly we had to go to a rockclimbing museum to check out all the interesting history. of course the museum had alot to do with sir edmund hillary (i think thats his name) the first man to climb evarest. my uncle got talking to the museum manager and he took us both to an area that was being threatened to get removed from the museum ALONG WITH THE CONTENT. the guy went on to tell us of a tribe edmund met on his journey who he made god friends with. apon his departure he was given a skin. a very large white skin that was missing the head and feet/hands. they still have this skin (as far as i know) at the museum although it was restricted and under severe pressure from the government to be taken out. this skin hasnt been compared to any living animal today.

i kid u not this is a true story. the museum was in london city and i was about 11 when i went there.

i also have another theory about the esistance of bigfoot. apparently there are several known species of alien to have been and left earth. what if bigfoot was one of them? this could explain the very rare sightings and the ancient tales. ?? just a thought

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
every year scientists find new types of animals,insects, birds, w/e

why isn't it possible to find an American Ape?
or an albino one in the mountains?

i like to think its out there, until i'm positive it is, or until its proven wrong, but i doubt anything in the animal world can be proven wrong

<< 1   >>

join