It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am currently relaxing after writing my 24 page openGL/algebra exam with a beer and good old crappy CSI (nothings on). The episode that's on is about an escape convict that gets girls to pick him up from air ports or something of that nature. Anyways one line caught my attention., the cop goes the inmates use the Internet to meet girls under the freedom of speech BS. why would they slip that into the show saying the Internet is bad for freedom of speech. is the cop implying or the writer of the show, that freedom of speech is bad? are we getting trained threw the Tube that freedom of speech over the Internet is wrong?

this just bugged me.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Do you know what season this is and what the episode is called? I really want to watch it.

Danica

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi Dangler I think you have answered your own question, the Media is the most powerful mind control weapon every invented. No drugs, no guns, forcing you to watch etc. and people will happily sit and watch the tripe and actually believe it. Yes if you want to get a message across TV is the way to do it, they the controllers have been doing it for years and most of the time people dont even realise that they are being conditioned.

join