It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will this NWO go in full effect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I could not find a thread specically on this question so I figured to start a new one.

When do you believe the NWO will come into full effect? I know many people believe that we're already there and the NWO has been pre-planned from very long ago, but I would just like to know when you think the New World Order will go into full swing and also if you'd tell why/how you came to your conclusion.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
All Seeing Eye

Own it animal eye

*phonetically (like the mind of a child, simple)

own = own
it = it
animal = animul
eye = i

own it animal eye = own it animul i

ownitanimuli

O W N I T A N I M U L I [mirror] I L U M I N A T I N W O

ILUMINATINWO

ILLUMINATI NWO

Illuminati's N.W.O.

probably just a coincidence though, right?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hmmm... Interesting, who knows if it is or it isn't? Seems a bit far fetched don't you think?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thexsword
Hmmm... Interesting, who knows if it is or it isn't? Seems a bit far fetched don't you think?

perhaps. But how many coincidences does one need before the sum of them are no longer a coincidence?

MY HOLY (holy of holies?)

(spelled out phonetically how it sounds, like a child would spell it)=

MY = MI
HOLY = HOLE

MY HOLY = MI HOLE

MIHOLE [mirror] ELOHIM

I'll stop now. But I've noticed thousands of these far fetched coincidences.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I am not one for playing with words and such (although I enjoy reading esoteric teachers posts) and I am also not one to believe there is one all encompassing power coming into fruition.

I believe any kind of 'N.W.O.' would not be global but rather on a national level with steryotypical N.W.O. characteristics.

Our personal freedoms are compromised and altered every day for 'patriotic' reasons. And the majority of my poor country is all to willing to give them up; after all, 'if you have nothing to hide then why care?' This is the attitude which allows for any N.W.O.-esque power to come into play.

To answer your original question (I am starting to ramble I am sure): When this will happen is anyones guess. But as technology keeps improving and nations use that technology to keep their citizens in line/watched at all times we fall deeper and deeper into that ocean. Soon we will be to deep to come up for air.

But like I said, who knows when...if ever.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thexsword
IWhen do you believe the NWO will come into full effect?

Tomorrow I am told.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The NWO is already here, most people don't see it or even pay attention to it.

Its not in full swing yet but IMO people will notice when thier respective governments start to become stricter.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
My estimate is, that it will be in full swing some time between 2008 and 2012.

m 32

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
My estimate is, that it will be in full swing some time between 2008 and 2012.

That seems pretty vague. Why do you think this? What are your estimates based on?

I am not trying to call you out...only trying to understand your position a bit more.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The NWO has a schedule they need to keep. After a century or so of planning, bringing the new members up to speed as the old members die, coping with our ever changing world, trying to incorporate the expanding population and the ever advancing technology into their plan and then altering their plan to deal with many more nations than existed when they began their planning, they have set a date.

December 22, 2006. give or take another century.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
IMO, the NWO was "started" when the United Nations was founded.

Founding of UN

And...

IMO, the NWO came into "effect" when Bush 41 announced it publicly.

The NWO

I'm almost certain the NWO idea has been implemented in many nations already, but it's only a matter of time before it hits here in the US.

It's getting very very close to the "NWO" (ideal or not) coming out of the closet, so to speak. The next step I foresee, is the NAU (north american union), which is currently in the works.

Quite the co-inky dink of the American dollar taking the plunge, I might add. What a better way of instating the NAU, as the dollar falls, making room for the Amero to take shape.

Face it, folks... it's all too real.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
it's gotta be some particular day in the Easter Week
(for a lot of religious & pagan significant reasons)

the instrument will be a peace plan for the greater middle east
~the Baker Iraq Study Group~ is the 1st fledgling step in the process
(ie; NGO's, non-government-organizations taking leadership from elected officials)

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The NWO has been here since the 1600's, it has to do with replacing God given inalienable rights for man with Gov't granted "human" rights or privledges for legal fictions called 'persons' created by the Church, the Banks, & the Crown. The created can never become greater than the creator.
Once you understand Maritime Admiralty merchant law versus Common law and how corporations work you will understand how all modern Gov'ts are run as "ships" with charters or Incorporated companies with constitutions working with the Law of Nations.

Every country is in reality a ship undertaking a "voyage" which is a maritime venture where the Gov't (captain) grants priviliedges while on board. If you have a birth certificate & have taken any benefit from the gov't you are on board and lose your God given rights and must obey the captain.

However there is one major obstacle in the way of the NWO. You must have the common law right to be able to "contract". If the NWO removes your common law right to contract then the scam implodes cause the "voyage" is an illegal wagering gamble for profit which is un lawfull in Maritime Admiralty law. You must willingly give up your common law rights through a contract. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO SIGN EVERYTHING THE GOV'T DOES FOR YOU? Everything is a contract.
Once people learn how they contracted in they can cut the ties & joinders to contract out and then they are free but then you have to go it alone.

People don't realize that the U.N. is trying to be the Mother ship or the "flag" ship. Just look around all gov't buildings flying flags to signify that they are ships. The flag pole is topped with a ball to signify last cannon ball fired in maritime admiralty law. If you were on "land" they would fly banners NOT flags.
When you register for school you become an officer on a ship.
Instead of John-James: Doe
you become: DOE, John. a military officer war name or "nom de guerre"
Why does the NAVY survey all the land?
Because you are on the ship recieving benefits you are responsible for all the costs of the voyage---------Income tax which is illegal in common law. This is a renumeration of military script while at "war". Notice how the western gov'ts are continually at war with something! War on drugs, war on cancer, war on terrorism, war on poverty.

All lawyers swear an oath to the BAR (British Admiralty Registry). The BAR is the long arm of the CROWN. The CROWN is the first corporation that controls all others set up by the VATICAN.
The Temple BAR controls all the law. The Temple Bank (Bank of England) controls all the money or we should actually say evidence of debt. Because ordinary people have never seen "real" money only fiat paper or military script.
The central banks like the Federal Reserve in the U.S.A are the under writers of the voyage, they are the insurance company of the federal gov't.
Income tax is actually the insurance premiums.
It is one giant scam of immense proportions.
Why was the Eagle the symbol of the Roman legions, then Nazi Germany, now WALL STREET & the President of the incoporated company of the Gov't of the United States of America. Same families still are running everything.
Its always been about ships and turning people in to legal fictions with no rights.
Remember the U.N. controls the worlds education corriculmn, why do you think people are continually being 'dumbed down' and brain washed by the gov't?
Why would the gov't actually pay for education? To indoctrinate you!
Why would the gov't actually provide you with a state appointed lawyer? To prevent you from access to your lawful God Given rights!
Why do you think the Queen has her own Flag seperate from the Union Jack? Why wouldn't the Queen of England fly the English Flag?

BLACKS LAW dictionary is a good place to start to find out the real meaning of words and not what school or hollywood brainwashes you into believing.
Just like the Acts in a Shakespear play are fiction so are the Acts of Parliament (parle-french for speak/lia-lie/mente---greek for mind-----speak lying thoughts)
Everything is in a fictional realm of the law---wal---walls---a mental prison for word controlled creatures called humans who used to be men & women.
Armed with this knowledge you will scare the pants of a Judge.
There are no terrorists hiding in Afghanistan Caves waiting to get you! The gov't is losing their control over the sheeple and therefore are passing anti-terrorism blanket laws allowing tyranical powers to keep control.

You were captured with words (sword) and you can free yourself with words as well.
Why do you think the elite hate Jesus? He reminded the people of the true authority, He told everyone not to be of "this world", He told everyone to be born again to start anew. Break the bonds of Rome, He refused roman citizen"ship" !
The Pope is the Ponitius Maximus of the "holy see" of people! (sea-water-admiralty jurisdiction) Man is a spirit trapped in an earthly vessel (ship).
Jesus said your body is a temple! Temples exist on land away from the power of the Maritime Admiralty jurisdiction. He said no oaths let your yes be yes & your no be no. How many of you pledge allegiance to the Flag?
You just swore fealty, you are a serf or slave.
JORDON MAXWELL " you better do your homework!"

[edit on 13-12-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I doubt there is a preset date. But there are a few things in the future you should look out for.

-economic crash, resulting in unification of north america
-unification of africa
-unification of asia
-unification of south america

And then, after these fundaments would be in place, could the agenda to push for a world govenrment begin.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
That seems pretty vague. Why do you think this? What are your estimates based on?

I am not trying to call you out...only trying to understand your position a bit more.

I wasn't exactly serious. But there is speculation that the key players will be in place after the 2008 U. S. Presidential elections. And if they are to be effective, they should finish all preparations by the end of that four year term.

Just my 2 cents. Nothing concrete, or engraved in stone.

So take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for you comments. I myself agree for the most part with Mechanic32. I feel that things are being set into place as we speak for the coming of the New World Order. I of course have no solid evidence as to why I believe this, just simply a guess. But it does seem like everything points it to being sooner than later.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
My educated guess says about 7,000 years ago. People just don't remember it, yet.

new topics

top topics

join