It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Iran's president tells the world in farsi that he would like the zionist regime to be wiped out of Israel, the western media translates this to the world as if he would like to wipe the whole country right into the Mediterranean sea, supposedly with nukes (can't find any quote of mr. Ahmadinejad about nuking Israel).

This is a clear case of anti-Iran propaganda, which is fed to messed up people like SouthernCross who consider a nuke a justified instrument since these people were seen burning an american flag on 9/11. As seen on western television..

I sit back in amazement on how the holocaust is still being used as a tool to shut people up. Consider 9/11, the official story stinks and leaves a lot, maybe too many questions open that have to be researched intensively before any final conclusion can be put to the events on 9/11. Every sane person will want these questions to be answered asap.
The same counts for the holocaust. I led directly to the creation of the state of Israel, although this was already agreed on by the British in the Balfour Declaration of 1917. In a war that hat cost more than 60 millions lives, the holocaust until today remains to be the main focus of most school books, the fact alone that the term holocaust can be swapped out for the complete WW2 without a problem in any conversation is an anomaly in its own. Poland's president Lech Walesa changed the official death toll of Auswitz from 4 million to 1.1 million in 1989. This is still a very disturbing number, but it raises questions about what had really happened, 3 million deaths less is too much to just bluntly accept.
I would be crazy to state that the holocaust didn't happen, that's undeniable due to lots and lots of facts, but it would be very unwise not to look into open questions just because it is the holocaust.

Israel has already said it would take care of Iran them selfs, if the US wouldn't do it. Breaking down Hezbollah in Lebanon can be interpreted as a first step into attacking Iran, although it is still far to unclear to me why that war has actually started.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join