It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian president says Israel's days are numbered

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Tuesday told delegates at an international conference questioning the Holocaust that Israel's days were numbered.
news.yahoo.com...

is this guy crazy or is it just me? I wonder just what he is trying to prove.I wonder if and how bush will respond.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan
is this guy crazy or is it just me? I wonder just what he is trying to prove.I wonder if and how bush will respond.

As long as it's just bluster I doubt that anyone will respond. Once he actually tries to do something to make his words a reality though....YIKES

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
yea he is always mouthing off, most likely only says it for the sake of it now

Edn

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The US and UK are makeing the same threats to Iran there just nor as forward as Iran. news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
euh Edn? Sorry I read both articles and after comparison... it's nowhere as near...

In your article they say Iran is a Destabilising factor in Iraq... Not that it should be "wiped off the map" (just to use the terms iran's president is using in the first article)

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i love how people call him crazy. if he's crazy so is bush so is dick chainey so are a lot of other people that rule countries people.

my two cents.

Saw him on CNN his answers were sincere and honest. and mr 360 couldn't get the answers he was hoping to get.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So you're supporting that Islamofascist scumbag?

We ought to nuke the schluzz out of those Iranians. They celebrated in the streets on September 11th. Absolute scum.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Not this old chestnut again

So, just exactly how is he saying Israel will be wiped off the map?
Saying Israel's days are numbered is not threatening an attack, unless you are a media lackey writing sensationalist headlines.
George W. Bush'e days are numbered, so are Tony Blair's.... by saying that am I threatening to kill them? Of course not (althought I'd like to punch Blair into the middle of next week) I am merely stating that political terms are coming to an end.
The Iranian president makes the point that Israel will be destroyed from within, by the actions of it's own corrupt leaders. Israel's leadership are the ones making threats against Iran - as long as someone else goes to fight of course

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i guess thats what happens when all you do is blow up other peoples home land for years and years and years.

what happend was aweful, but US government new it was going to happen and did nothing to stop it for poilitical and monetary reasons.

Bill Hicks on the USA

"I'm so sick of arming the world, then sending troops over to destroy the beeping arms, you know what I mean? We keep arming these little countries, then we go and blow the beep out of them. We're like the bullies of the world, y'know. We're like Jack Palance in the movie Shane, throwing the pistol at the sheepherder's feet.

"Pick it up."

"I don't wanna pick it up, Mister, you'll shoot me."

"Pick up the gun."

"Mister, I don't want no trouble. I just came downtown here to get some hard rock candy for my kids, some gingham for my wife. I don't even know what gingham is, but she goes through about ten rolls a week of that stuff. I ain't looking for no trouble, Mister."

"Pick up the gun."

(He picks it up. Three shots ring out.)

"You all saw him - he had a gun."

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Let him rant once he acts it is a different story. That is what matters in the end. A person like this can talk talk talk and try to be big but in the end is a scared little boy inside.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The "war on Israel" to many Islamic countries like Iran is much like what the "war on terror" is to George Bush and his friends. There is a whole lot of rhetoric, a whole lot of chest thumping, leaders can distract the population with it, but at the end of the day nothing will be done.

Edn

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianGlasnost
euh Edn? Sorry I read both articles and after comparison... it's nowhere as near...

In your article they say Iran is a Destabilising factor in Iraq... Not that it should be "wiped off the map" (just to use the terms iran's president is using in the first article)

I did say Iran were more up front with what they want, Its fairly obvious the UK & US want Iran to disappear just as Iran want Israel removed as a country.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US are planning yet another invasion of a country, the article quoting Mr Blair has an echo of the past when they were trying to convince us we needed to invade Iraq.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

is this guy crazy or is it just me?

He's crazy.

BTW .. Jimmy Carter says Iran is 'benevolently inclined'.

(last part of the article)
www.frontpagemag.com...

So I'm going to also say that Carter is crazy. Or stupid. Or both.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Tuesday told delegates at an international conference questioning the Holocaust that Israel's days were numbered.
news.yahoo.com...

this is the sam guy who said irans nuclear progam is for elecricity only.

B.S. you mark my words. this crackhead mohammed guy is gonna snap and use one of his nukes sometime soon.

Edn

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster

B.S. you mark my words. this crackhead mohammed guy is gonna snap and use one of his nukes sometime soon.
what nukes?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edn

what nukes?

dont tell me you think iran has no nukes?? if they have missles, they have nukes.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   

dont tell me you think iran has no nukes?? if they have missles, they have nukes.

I don't think that Iran has developed nukes.............yet. However they may have some nuclear weapons.

I can say that Israel does have nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them to Iran.

While I think that Iran's president is a moron and all of his statements reguarding Israel are just rhetoric designed to increase his popularity with his people, he may have opened a can of worms here.

Suppose someone (not Iran) does detonate a nuke in Israel. Israel would probably retaliate against Iran. This could be the trigger in a massive war in the Middle East and possibly lead to a World War.

I've said before that I don't care if countries like Iran and North Korea develop nuclear weapons, but they should be smart enough not to "trash talk".

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have a car with a range of 600 miles and accurate GPS so could easily deliver a nuclear weapon almost anywhere within that radius (including france).
Of course, I don't have a nuclear weapon, but I still have the means of delivery.

Using the argument that if Iran has missiles, they therefore have nukes to arm them with is a joke to be honest. By that reckoning anyone with a small medium range missile capability must be viewed as a likely proliferator and bombed immediately.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I can't believe people are tring to defend Irans president, on this issue.
You say Bush says the same about Iran, yes maybe, but there are two different meanings. I wil give you an Example.

Iran: "Israel's days are numbered."
MEANING: "We want to wipe them off the face of the planet, kill everyone."

USA: "Irans's days are numbered."
MEANING: "We want to take out the current party and establish a new one."

Now if you say they are again alike, you need to get your head out of your ass, and see that Iran has a F***** Up, president.

The USA is nothing like these radical countries(?). Whereas we don't try to kill everything that opposes our point of view. We let people have their own point of view, but if they get out of hand, we will put them in their place. If Iran was like the USA, the world would be a Islamic world. Because to tell you the truth, Iran, and I will say their government not the people, would not let any other religion survive. "Oh crap the "Zionists" are back. Kill, Kill, them ALL!. FOR ALLAH!"

I would not be hating like I am doing right now if Iran, was tollerent of other religions, but the fact is that they aren't, and anybody that tries to defend that they are, need to pull their heads out of their asses.

You can flame all you want. But the point I am tring to get across, is that the USA and Iran are nothing alike. And that their are some Crazy presidents out there, but Irans takes the number one spot.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
IRAN is against ZIONISM not ordinary everyday Jews.
The whole world needs to wake up and stop Zionism! Or do you want to be a slave?

Look at all the jews that attended the Holocaust meeting in Iran.
Ha, there is more than meets the eye going on here.

www.ynetnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join