It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Education debacle... .002 cents = .002 dollars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
LOL. Wow just finished listening to the whole conversation... They don't know how to do math
its insane. What an excellent post

7A

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ok, Verizon did buy what was left of MCI after the scandal -- I kind of forgot about that, my bad. But still it was after the scandal so Verizon had nothing to do with that.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yeah, seems I just thought they changed their name after the scandal! My bad too

Didn't even know that there was a Verizon prior to them taking over MCI.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Didn't even know that there was a Verizon prior to them taking over MCI.

Yep, but I was wrong with another detail. When Bell Atlantic bought NYNEX it remained Bell Atlantic. The merger with GTE formed Verizon.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I hate idiotic customer service people. I was installing my uncle's modem, trying to find out how fast it goes, and something similar happened, where the customer service member didn't know the difference between kilobytes and megabytes. This guy had it lucky to have them on the line for so long. The people I spoke to ended up hanging up on me after coming to the conclusion that they had no idea what they were talking about.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
masqua is right, OMG this was just a simple question and this "supervisor" made it way overcomplicated LMAO Great post!

Guess someone made a seriously wrong carrier choice.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Oh speaking of MCI...They have to be the worst. Our bill was paid up and Wednesday they blocked the toll after the payment posted on Tuesday. GRRR I already filed a complaint with the BBB. Who ever this bozo was that blocked the toll should be fired.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join