It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
- Hi everyone, I'm new to this server - so forgive me if this topic has been already been covered a million times.-

If we can presume that governments and corporate agencies have been effectively sitting on knowledge of aliens, ufos and alien contact ; then we can also presume that they have been knee-deep in illegal activity (nothing special for neither governments nor corporate groups).

On this basis - I'd like to know what your thoughts are on a complete amnesty for all participants in cover-ups and illegal activity related to the ETs - providing, of course, that they release the information they have been sitting on.

Do we allow them to walk free - or do we punish the bastards?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I say amnesty with certain things attached. Community service type agreements. Things that might match well to balance their involvement. If you are a $400 million dollar a year CEO of an oil company then you will get a job of helping to clean up pollution. If you covered up technology that could've been used to feed people then you'll be working in Africa with the very people that have felt the worst of it. That sort of thing.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Now, I fight for what I believe in and I believe that the stupid government is covering up. They are keeping everything away from the common population. Are we supposed to trust our government?? If they hide things from us then I would not trust them. I have heard that the govt. has been hiding stuff about aliens from us so that we don't panic. This is crazy! Why would we panic if we knew aleins exixted and we had communications with them? Scientests wwho study them don't freak out! So why would we. The only thing that would make us panic is when the aliens actually doattack. Not that they would want to anyway. I'd say that we would be better off knowing about aliens then hving info hidden from us. We won't be able to punish them because we have no proof that they are hiding stuff from us.

new topics

join