It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Simpsons!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Since the movie is nearly finished and the creators said they would put a stop to the brillant cartoon after they made the movie...

I guess that means no more simpsons!!!!!
Trailer for the simpson movie

What will we ever do without Bart ,Homer ,Marge ,Lisa and Maggie!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Who even watches the simpsons on TV anymore? The only time I watch it is when someone sends me a youtube clip.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
awww I love The Simpsons!
I have just been getting up to date on the more recent shows on the Armed Forces Network since back home in Australia they insist on repeats and have done so for years, only ever showing a "new" episode weekly wchich I'd usually miss.

I'm gonna miss em
it's one of the very few shows I actually do watch.

RIP

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Who even watches the simpsons on TV anymore? The only time I watch it is when someone sends me a youtube clip.

BLASPHAMY!!!

Who Dosnt Watch them anymore ,there nearly the best thing on tv!!

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Say it aint so! No more Simpsons? In my opinion it is the best written show on television. How they've managed to keep the show fresh after so many episodes is mind boggling.
I don't really watch much TV, but I do look forward to Sunday night at 8:00 on Fox.
I am really looking forward to the movie. But depressed about losing the show.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarlet Letterman

Originally posted by sardion2000

BLASPHAMY!!!

Who Dosnt Watch them anymore ,there nearly the best thing on tv!!

Watch Robot Chicken. It's way better.

Robot Chicken: Grand Theft Mario

Subscription required as it's flagged as "Mature".

[edit on 13-12-2006 by sardion2000]

[edit on 13-12-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Grand theft mario is awsome...

But back to the topic, i've been thinking about this simpsons movie and to make it more than just an hour an half episode they would have to have someting really drastic to happen, like a death or as some rumours say something happens to springfield.
I would be sad to see them go but if matt groening makes something else that could be like the simpsons (or futurama, I know not that many like it, I love it) then thats what will happen...
We do have thousands of episodes that we can buy on dvd and they do have plenty of rewatchability...

Idont think this is the end of the simpsons (I wont believe it until I see it) but if it is goodbye, they better make one HELL of a movie that can be watched thousands of times over and over...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
What will we ever do without Bart ,Homer ,Marge ,Lisa and Maggie!!!!

Well I can live without Lisa, she really annoyes me, but life without the rest, TV will die lol. Hopefully the movie will be great and explain why there will be no more episode's, now what else could be worth watching on TV?

new topics

top topics

join