It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 WTC collapse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started a new thread asking what other members hear on the clip.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Howard.... admit that you are wrong for once! You didn't even quote him correctly. As me and Sauron keep TRYING to tell you is that he said "PULL IT" not just "pull". "PULL IT"

Listen to the tape again. And keep the disinformation coming.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here is the mp3 from what really happened.

Pull it mp3

And I say he says Pull-it 12 seconds into the tape.

[edit on 11/5/2005 by Sauron]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
No way,

I listened to it very carefully. He says "Pull" not "Pull it" I think the fact that he emphasizes the word pull leads you to think that the word "it" is in there, but it is not. The word "instead" is very clearly in there, and yet it is conveniently left out of the transcripts.

To me the meaning is also clear: because they pulled and instead of fighting the fire, they watched the building collapse.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I just listened to the sound file that you showed us to listen to Howard, and yes me and Sauron are correct..... he did say "Pull IT" So why do you keep insisting on lying about it?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No. It does not. I listened to it. Listen again. He emphasises the word for effect, but he does not say pull it, he says "pull." Listen to the second time he says "pull." It is the same as the first time. Do you think that he also says "pull it" the second time?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I agree with you that he says pull the second time, but the fact is he says pull it the first time. Here is a question for you. Why did he say that they made the descision to pull and watch the building collapse? How did they know when the building was going to collapse??? Seeing as the building wasn't hit by a plane, had only moderate fire damage, and was clearly not in the position to collapse on its own, how did the owner of WTC 7 know the exact time it was about to collapse?

Also why is it that no other building in recorded history has ever collapsed by fire alone? Ex) the fire in Madrid, Spain a while back. Everyone thought it was going to collapse but it burnt for days and even after the fire was out it was still standing tall.

Oh and WTC 7 has better protection against fires then the other towers as well. Please explain all this to me and I will be glad to respond.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Sigh, - This interview was in retrospect. He said that they made the decision to not fight the fire and instead they watched it collapse. there was no fore knowlege of the collapse when the descision was made. However there was suspicion that the building was unstable. That is why they made the decsion not to fight the fire. Could they have saved the building? Possibly, if they just hadn't lost over 300 firefighters. but as it was the fire department was in no shape to fight that fire, and they knew it.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Oh, and BTW, the building in Madrid had a different structural system. The core columns of that building were concrete, not steel. In fact most of the exterior, steel framwork did collapse.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just admit that he said pull it the first time and it will all be over.
I will bet you a shiny nickel that the majority of people who listen to the recording in your new thread will say that he said pull it. I don't know why you think so adamantly that he says pull the first time, as "it" is clearly heard.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Just admit that he said pull it the first time and it will all be over.

He did not said "pull it" he said "pullit". Did you guys watched a DVD called "painful questions"? It is hard to belive that this was not a demolition job after watching this DVD.
There was not much fire in the building either.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman
He did not said "pull it" he said "pullit". Did you guys watched a DVD called "painful questions"? It is hard to belive that this was.

I agree he says it like one word, I have slowed it down and you can clearly hear pull-it

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman
There was not much fire in the building either.

I don't know about that.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

It looks like it was burning pretty good in that clip. especially in the last part, the smoke from the fire is comeing out the side of the building pretty good.

You can also see some of the exterior damage to the strucutre form the WTC collapse.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Could they have saved the building? Possibly, if they just hadn't lost over 300 firefighters. but as it was the fire department was in no shape to fight that fire, and they knew it.

Wrong as I've stated previous I watched over 100 engines from New Jersey leave NYC before WTC 7 collapse, it took over an hour for all of them to pass, tying up traffic in two directions the entire time.
Not a single engine even had dust on them.
There were plenty of firefighters to fight any fire in that city that day, and they were sent home.

You still hear nothing but pull? Listen
I just copy and pasted the "pullit" a few times, just in case your attention span is too short.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Nicely put legalizer, but I'm afraid nothing we will do will prove Howard wrong (in his eyes) He is so afraid of the truth that nobody will change his mind. And yes Howard as the looping of the tape shows pullit clearly stated.

SMR

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Give up guys,Howard is going to disagree with you no matter what.Even if Larry himself were to tell him to his face that he said PULL-IT,PULLIT,or PULLET

Even though......Howard has said many a time,that Larry has said PULL-IT,PULLIT,or PULLET meaning to 'pull out the firefighters'
Howard,why do you keep contradicting yourself?You say one thing,then another just to say different than others who you dont agree with on this issue.

I wanna ring your neck sometimes
( in a friendly way of course
)

Regardless of what was said,we all see it on film in just about every documentary,building 7 falling perfectly like any other demolition drop.
The building did not fall like that from fire,nor did it fall that way from structure damage.
If you watch the footage,the building collapesed starting at the bottom where NO fires were present nor had any structure damage.

Watch all three of these videos....
after they fully load,move the slider back and forth

PERFECTLY straight up and down motion you will see young Skywalker

CBS VIDEO 1
NBC VIDEO 2
CBS VIDEO 3

[edit on 12-5-2005 by SMR]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I don't know about that.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
t looks like it was burning pretty good in that clip.

As it is seen in this video, there was not much fire but lots of smoke - I belive the smoke is from the collapsing WTC.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by frozen_snowman]

dh

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

No way,

I listened to it very carefully. He says "Pull" not "Pull it" I think the fact that he emphasizes the word pull leads you to think that the word "it" is in there, but it is not. The word "instead" is very clearly in there, and yet it is conveniently left out of the transcripts.

To me the meaning is also clear: because they pulled and instead of fighting the fire, they watched the building collapse.

This is a false statement issued by your alter ego and despite your assertions, no person listening properly will hear the word 'instead' in any soundclip
Give over

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There is nothing false about my statement. I am simply stating what I hear when I listen to that clip.

SMR

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

There is nothing false about my statement. I am simply stating what I hear when I listen to that clip.

Still,the end result is that he ended up with a butt-load of money when this building fell regardless how.And I believe he knew it was going to

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join