It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost of Jim Morrison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I took this picture in Pière-Lachaise cemetery in Paris shortly after I visited at Jim's grave. I've seen other pics that people have taken where they saw Jim, and I thought it was odd how his face appears in this statue. I did not say anything to anyone when I saw it but everyone who sees this picture says to me that they see Jim. What do you think?

i139.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
dude that it quite freaky but i've seen quite a few pictures like this not of jim morrison but other people

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Careful now, it could be Jesus...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I remember this from last year.................

This Website says he is alive and well and living in the pacific Northwest

www.rodeoswest.com...

Was kind of an interesting read.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
I remember this from last year.................This Website says he is alive and well and living in the pacific Northwest

www.rodeoswest.com...

Was kind of an interesting read.

I for one think that Jim Morrison IS alive.....the facial features match too closely for it to be anything else (voice too)........and it seems the news industry has no interest in the story..which I forwarded to various news agencys last year......but thats ok....Jim has found the privacy he always wanted....so its good for him and I say so be it ! It's nice to know he IS alive and well........

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I hope not, I hate the Doors.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Now that is very hard to believe since there has not been any Entertainment stories on TV .This should be a huge hollywood media frenzy type of story.Must be fake.Look at how crazy the media gets every time Tom Cruise says something stupid or what Hollywood couple recently broke up etc...dumb and boring,A Jim Morrison found alive story would be everywhere.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I worked with a producer who interviewed the guy in Oregon who claims to be Morrison. What the Oregonians did not know is that the producer actually knew Jim and is still a good friend of his Doors bandmate Ray. He said without a doubt that the dude is not Jim. It was a laugh as far as he was concerned.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh well.......its not like I did not see that coming......
...maybe the Oregon Jim can hook up with Elvis and do a comeback tour......

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Jim and Elvis.....

top topics

join