It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest criminal conspiracy in the US ever? Please discuss

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't believe that's correct.

In the Russo video it states explicitly, and in other readings, that the income tax ONLY pays interest on the national debt.

And it's harder and harder even to cover THAT.

:shrug:

Whatta mess.

Em

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Dear ephrin:

There may be some truth in your seemingly outrageous thread. My personal position is that of course we need income taxes, because we need ‘infrastructure’ and a solvent national government. However, the depressing fact is, pretty much since the day this tax was incepted we as a country have been moving our manufacturing base offshore and fleecing the nation in the process.

Here’s an excerpt from a book (Critical Path) written in 1981 by one of our great sages, Buckminster Fuller:
J. P. Morgan, now representing the "allied" power structures' capitalist system's banks as well as serving as the Allies' purchasing agent, said to the American Congress, "How are you going to pay for it all?" The American Congress said, "What do you mean, pay for it? This is our own wealth. This is our war to save democracy. We will win the war and then stop the armaments production." Morgan said, "You have forgotten Alexander Hamilton. The U.S. government doesn't have any money. You're going to pay for it all right, but since you don't have any money, you're going to have to borrow it all from the banks. You're going to borrow from me, Mr. Morgan, in order to pay these vast war bills. Then you must raise the money by taxes to pay me back."
To finance these enormous payments Mr. Morgan and his army of lawyers invented—for the U.S. government—the Liberty Loans and Victory Loans. Then the U.S. Congress invented the income tax.

The entire chapter can be found here:
www.maebrussell.com...

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
who is going to pay bush's salary ??

who is going to pay for the military?

money needed to build the space station! Money that goes into building tanks, planes, bombs and helicopters. Dont forget foreign aid and other stuff. All of that comes from Income tax!

Bush's salary is paid for by the remaining 20% Fed. Income Tax (No proof to back that claim)
Military is funded by the Corporate tax (income tax)

I will do some looking over the next day or so (since work is getting in the way) and I'll get back to you with figures. For some reason, I think it's an 80/20 split, but I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the 1st time.

[edit on 12/18/2006 by Infoholic]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
so you guys are saying income tax can be abolished and the USA will continue to function?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
so you guys are saying income tax can be abolished and the USA will continue to function?

Yep, pretty much it, in a nutshell.

Again, if you would research all the taxes we pay, and what they are used for, you would easily and quickly learn that everything we require to be funded for our day to day lives is completely covered by all taxes, without the assistance of the Federal Income Tax.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow, chop got torched

Nice Info, holic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join