It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the media paints the coalition forces as animals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
How about the U.N.'s boys in blue?

www.heritage.org...

If people are going to do nothing but report on the negative lets keep the negative evenly spread.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
While I agree that what both people are doing is bad, and imoral of a humans ability.

I think because the US illegially invaded, based on LIES, while CONTINUING to LIE... and CONTINUING to kill.. while MAIMING and SLAUGHTERING innocent women and childeren BECAUSE OF THIS LIE.. WHILE LABELING anyone who tries to protect and defend there HOME OR FAMILY A TERRORIST, just so they can LOCK THEM UP TORTURE THEM AND NEVER GIVE THEM A FAIR TRIAL...
seem to offer much more of a base to start dis-liking and dis-approving of US Tactics.

I mean, the UN didnt lie to the world, invade, occupy, continuing lying.. lock up, torture, rape people did they?

The UN Was against this war, saying more time was needed to declare whom was telling the truth...
well, it turns out IRAQ and SADDAM was..

but you dont hear much of that do you....

The UN isnt perfect..

but they tried to stop this absolute farse of an illegial occupation occuring because they saw the blood lust glowing from bush's/cheneys eyes when they stood up and shouted pure FILTH...

Hate the UN if you want.

but jesus... You surely must hate the US government 1000 times more,

atleast thats what a smart / reasonable / respectable / honest / legitimate human being would be doing.

One party stands for peace,
One party stands for corporate greed.
Both result in the innocent dying, through actions direct and indirect.

Focus your anger where its needed, not at the only international party who has a CHANCE of helping this situation!

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

I mean, the UN didnt lie to the world, invade, occupy, continuing lying.. lock up, torture, rape people did they?

actually, they do occupy and rape people's countries.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
please provide me proof of where 150,000 - 200,000 un troops were massed on a border, only to invade occupy, rape slaughter detain and torture.. while lying to the world saying its all peachy and nessecary.

please show me where the majority of the world was AGAINST this UN action,

Please show me where the world organisation for PEACE pleaded for the UN not to invade based on dubious evidence

Please show me where the UN has purposley LIED and provided FRAUDULENT evidence just so they can INVADE and occupy.

The UN is not a pearl of a organisation, but comparing them to the USA's actions is very far off.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm curious.

Could you please point out a single case where "media paints the coalition forces as animals"?

I presume you're talking about the mainstream US media here.

I'd like to see some of these reports "painting coalition troops as animals", because I've heard a lot about this kind of thing, and have yet to see any

[edit on 12/13/06 by xmotex]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
well, all of humanity forced into a military situation is to some extent more animalistic than the general human population

soldiers have to reclaim a more basic and instinctual view of killing and the primitive motive to follow a leader absolutely to be effective in their profession

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
In any large group of people there will be some that will exhibit sociopathic behavior. In a military situation the stress --- both physical and psychological exacerbates this problem. The coalition forces followed orders to invade and occupy Iraq and Afghanastan. It was certainly not their idea.

Coaxing citizens of your own country that are looking for civilian trade work in order to feed their families over to your van and then blowing them up doesn't even come close to being animal. To categorize it as that would be doing an egregious disservice to animals.

Some coalition forces have stepped over the line in reprehensible ways. It has happened in every armed conflict. That doesn't excuse the behavior or minimize it but it DOES happen --- every time.

IMHO, these sick cowards that are blowing-up themselves and their own people and dragging people out of their homes in the middle of the night to torture and murder them for the sake of their 'religion' or 'tribe' better truly pray there is no Allah and no God or they are truly, truly screwed.

new topics

top topics

join