It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser guided/remote controled plane hit WTC? See the video!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Laser guided plane hit WTC?

Here you will see the plane coming in for impact, and there is a light or something on the building that the plane seems to crash right into!

I rate this wone as you really just have to see for yourself and decide~!

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Your kidding right? Hopefully this thread will be deleted before it starts.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Lol Cameron, let these people discuss man.

I've never seen that light before, in any other video of the impact. The light(if it was real) could not have been coming from the airplane itself, as we see it on the other buildng after the impact. Plus we can see it over the explosion itself before it gets to the other building.

If it is a real light, which I doubt, I assume this is the only video that shows it, then it could be some peeps on a roof somewhere focusing sun light with something.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Hopefully this thread will be deleted before it starts.

What better way to have a discussion with someone we disagree with, than to delete their posts?

If the plane was laser guided, that light would have been visible BEFORE the plane hit, don't you think, Prince?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Prince of Peace is a troll...he has opened 4 threads now with a link to his site.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm sure I've seen that clip before without that 'white light' tracing across the front of the building.

I'll try and find the clip.

MR

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Hopefully this thread will be deleted before it starts.

What better way to have a discussion with someone we disagree with, than to delete their posts?

If the plane was laser guided, that light would have been visible BEFORE the plane hit, don't you think, Prince?

Bsbray...you of all people should recognize a troll when you see one. His name is on the videos of that website....

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
first off I think the 'light' was really just debris fluttering down. Reflecting in the light.

WHy on earth would the military use a visable laser for any munition guidence? I'm pretty damn shure that their Laser Target Designaters use IF lasers that don't give away your carefully placed hiding position. Cause it sucks when two trucks, and a pair of technicals all carring pissed of angry people who want blood, show up on you and your spotter, while you are isolated from any mainforce, in enemy territory.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The light/laser guidance system suggested by the thread creator, and depicted in his video is approximately 2-3 floors in size.

Unfortunately, a UFO or guidance system this large would have been picked up by other cameras/angles that day.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Haha. And this is why people think anyone saying anything remotely against the official story is called a nut case.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Bsbray...you of all people should recognize a troll when you see one. His name is on the videos of that website....

Hi pot...

Well I see you're still active on the boards Mr.Fox...

So I guess you forgot about this thread and your promise of a video to answer my question? So as we're talking about 9-11 here, I thought I would remind you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Forget about remote controlled planes folks, it doesn't matter, look at the physics, all the proof you need. The anti-truth squad are avoiding this question like dog doo on the sidewalk. They have no answer, nothing from the government to tell them what crap to post on forums. And of course they can't think for themselves, so they just ignore.

Yeah trolls are everywhere these days...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
Lol Cameron, let these people discuss man.

I've never seen that light before, in any other video of the impact.

If it is a real light, which I doubt, I assume this is the only video that shows it, then it could be some peeps on a roof somewhere focusing sun light with something.

I paused the video on the 6th second just before impact, there is a light or flash. and it isn't the only camera that recorded it. The flashes were recorded just before impact by most major news-stations on the day of 9/11, and were discussed at lenght by Dave von Kliest in "In Plane Site", all the footage for his documentary was taken from the live news footage from the major tv networks. You can find his docu on google videos

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Not the flash of the aviaonics exploding upon impact, the flashlight looking thing in the video of the OP.

I know what your talking about, and that's not it.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Hi pot...

Well I see you're still active on the boards Mr.Fox...

So I guess you forgot about this thread and your promise of a video to answer my question? So as we're talking about 9-11 here, I thought I would remind you.

I got you a clip of the video. I was looking for the entire video when my work E-mail was all sent through a different server. I lost almost all of my old received files.

If you are going to contiune to harass me on other threads asking me questions about OTHER threads...You will be the first person that I put on ignore in this forum.

I dont know how many times I have to tell you that I am NOT qualified to answer your question!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Let's quit the griping at each other and let the topic continue.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You can't see laser guide lights. That'd undo the whole purpose of them. They are invisible to the nake eye.

I don't even see the light you are talking about. There is a white flickering thing. I don't know if thats why you are saying is a light, but why is a laser guiding a remote controlled plane into a building more sensible than.....debris from the other impact? A bird? A reflection from the plane? etc?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Possibly a reflection. If you are lasing the target you are not suppose to move it. And that "laser" was moving.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I dont know how many times I have to tell you that I am NOT qualified to answer your question!

You are not qualified to answer that question? Talk about dodge and ignore.
So what are you 'qualified to answer'? If it's not in your NIST report or on some video you are clueless. Sry but you have just lost any credibility you might have had.

If you can't answer, or find an answer in your NIST report then why are you so convinced the official story is what happened? This is a HUGE hole in your research, no?

Anyway, I know that question can't be answered! That's my point! Doesn't it make you question what really happened? Shouldn't you at least have a way you jusify ignoring this major event? Or do you already know this is proof of explosives in the building?

The gubernment and it's lackies do not touch this question, cause if they did they would have to admit that towers were bought down with explosives, not the aircraft impacts or fire.

(BTW folks we're talking about the south tower tilt when it collapsed)

BTW Mr.Fox you remind me of howard roark for some reason, and he's not been around lately..

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Anok, I'm going to assume that you just happened to miss my last post:

Originally posted by intrepid
Let's quit the griping at each other and let the topic continue.

I also urge you to reaquaint yourself with the T&C, particularily #'s 2 and 5b.

No further verbal warnings for personal snipes and off topic posting.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sry but I think my post was very much on topic, if the question I asked cannot be answered by Mr.Fox and his friends, it makes all other 9-11 questions about lasers or whatever mute.

It's a VERY important point that is being ignored, and should be of interest to all 9-11 truthers. Sry but more so than lasers or 'super nano nuclear thermate'.

But I've made my point so I apologize for the OT and will refrain from doing it again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join