It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be coward, talk to me about it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Well they think I'm even more stuck up because I'm quite + good looking.

This is strange HumbleOne....this is the second time you have discussed your good looks as the other poster also mentioned. This time you are telling us you are QUITE+ good looking?

I'm not sure if you are trying to be facetious or if you are actually this into yourself......If you are this into yourself, maybe you should change your name!!

I'm just saying what other people have told me, everyone thinks that just because I'm so good looking and don't have a girlfriend that i must be gay. WTF? this sort of crap pisses me off.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
UUHHHGGG!!!! I hate it too. Everybody thinks I'm so mean and selfcentered cause I'm so hot. Like the other day, geeze today by noon alone I've had like four...fourteen girls totally want me cause of my looks, but I didn't hit on them cause I was so shy. This one girl even chased me with her car begging me to stop and talk to her cause I'm so handsome. She must think I'm a jerk cause I won't give her my time but it's jsut cause I'm so good looking.

I know how you feel brother, i had this chick stalking me for about 2 months, she even got my cell number and i don't know how the heck she got it.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I sort of have, or used to have, your same problem in that I tend to tell people too much too soon. My grandpa used to say to play your hand close to your vest, and I've learned that it's a very wise thing. Don't give people ammo that they can hurt you with unless you're sure that you can trust them. I love my job, but gossip is definitely a part in any work place, and if there's someone I realise I can't trust, I can be pretty secretive. Of course, there are also a lot of people that I do trust that know a lot about me.

Remember - if someone will gossip to you, they'll most likely gossip about you as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
good advise there herman. Hopefully slash is reading all this and digesting it for his benefit.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Go and belt everybody that has ever caused you grief, and then throw a hot pie at their car.

It ALWAYS makes me feel better.

Go and vent, it is good.

LOL, LOL, LOL - I believe I'm refining venting into a fine art.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Last summer I worked for a landscaping company. Did landscaping, mowing and sh*t like that. I over heard some ppl i worked with calling me lazy and sh*t. in my defense it was hot and there were hott chicks walking by, alot.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
UUHHHGGG!!!! I hate it too. Everybody thinks I'm so mean and selfcentered cause I'm so hot. Like the other day, geeze today by noon alone I've had like four...fourteen girls totally want me cause of my looks, but I didn't hit on them cause I was so shy. This one girl even chased me with her car begging me to stop and talk to her cause I'm so handsome. She must think I'm a jerk cause I won't give her my time but it's jsut cause I'm so good looking.

I know how you feel brother, i had this chick stalking me for about 2 months, she even got my cell number and i don't know how the heck she got it.

Its a good problem to have. Accept for ppl who think your gay usually those ppl are jealous ppl, just because you groom yourself and they dont. Some ppl think im self centered. A real El pricko. To be honest im just a laid back dude. honestly as long as you have a girl friend and your happy with her and shes happy with you who cares what other ppl think.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Try having a homosexual stalker with poor social skills who thinks he might be able to "convert" you...

...yeah...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Try having a homosexual stalker with poor social skills who thinks he might be able to "convert" you...

...yeah...

You win.
thats pretty F'ed up. Is he still trying to
convert you?

Ex

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Slash,
You cannot control what people say about you,
by giving their words any credibility at all is just a waste of time.
You work for the money, not to be a social butterfly,
and these kids sound like you wouldn't want to be best buddies
or even call them friends.
My advice is to smile in their faces, think what dumbS***
they are in your head and just keep doing a great job,
the higher ups will notice.

I used to work on a runway and believe me I understand gossip
and backstabbing to the fullest........
It's like they poke you and poke you waiting to watch and talk
about your responce .
You know what hurts them more than anything?
Act like you don't give a crap........like that famous saying

Opinions are like AzzHol**-------everyone has one!
Or
like a old Italian Gentleman in NYC once told me...

It doesn't matter what they say......as long as they are talking about you!

Stalkers...............OMG!!
Thats another whole trip in my life.

You have me beat with the Homosexual Bible Thumper though

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfoo

Originally posted by Herman

...yeah...

You win.
thats pretty F'ed up. Is he still trying to
convert you?

He's sort of given up. This is a really short version of the story - but basically this gay guy was hitting on a guy that worked at a place that my group of friends hangs out. The guy he was hitting on is also a friend of ours, so one of my friends invited him over just to figure him out. The soon-to-be-stalker met me for like 30 seconds, and when I left he informed some of my friends about how attractive I was, etc... He started sending my friend obscene txt messages concerning...things...of that nature...involving me...if you get my drift. He somehow got convinced that a lot of straight guys are secretly gay, and apparently he started planning on "converting" me. Luckily, when he realized that I'd seen the txt messages he'd been sending my friend, he got really embarassed and stopped persuing me. This all happened over a stretch of about 4 months.

Yeah, it sucks. Not the first homosexual person to persue me like that either... Maybe it's a bad omen.

Ex

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Maybe your just cute

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join